PDA

View Full Version : I love to crossdress.

allenred
05-28-2015, 07:16 AM
Hello all, i love to crossdress and i crossdress at home when i can because i go to college.I am from Croatia city of Rijeka district krnjevo and i was even outside for a lot of times dressed as women with 16 cm high heels.I would love to find here Croatian crossdressers from Rijeka maybe.

allenred
06-16-2015, 07:57 AM
Feel free to contact me. i am stil lwaiting for you.

Tina B.
06-17-2015, 09:04 AM
Not sure how open crossdressers can be in your country, but I guarantee you are not the only one. I hope you do find someone, it can be such a lonely life without someone you can talk to. But until you do fine someone closer to home, we are here and we know what you are going through because most of us have gone through the same thing, or at least something similar. I've been dressing since I was a little kid, and never had anyone to talk to about it until I found my second wife, I only dress in the privacy of my home, but having someone to talk to about what it all means to me, someone to talk to about all the Trans news that is going on these days. We all need support. I just wish everyone could find it.

Lorileah
06-17-2015, 02:58 PM
You have to have 10 posts (not including introductions) for people here to PM you. I will close this right now...but note...this is not a hook up site. You want people to contact you, another site would be best.