PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleaning, a warning and a silver lining...

ShelbyDawn
05-28-2015, 05:14 PM
I was going through my closets last weekend and found quite a few things(male and female) I just don't wear any more so I started putting things in bags.
Keep this, donate that, throw that trashy thing away; we probably all known the process and have all done it more than once.
I was pretty careful and did my best to make sure the keep bags stayed separate from the others and was pretty proud of my little system until I started looking for my favorite panties the other day - absolutely nowhere to be found...

And there is the warning - Make sure you are absolutely sure the stuff you get rid of is the stuff you meant to get rid of... :doh:

And for the silver lining... My favorite panties naturally just had to be replaced and darn it, they now come with lace trim and two little bows. I just hate it when my favorite girly things get more girly... :D

Giggling at myself and thought I'd share...:heehee:

Michaelasfun
05-28-2015, 05:28 PM
I think the shopping opportunity outweighs the loss in this case. Well played ;)

Kristy 56
05-28-2015, 06:25 PM
I have to agree with Michaela on this one. Continue having fun replacing those items. :)

Beverley Sims
05-29-2015, 11:46 PM
Great fun and also a little warning all in one post too. :)

I store stuff in a bag for a while until I am absolutely sure if it's fate.