PDA

View Full Version : Nice Evening.

kimmy p
02-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Hi All, I had planned to stay home and watch the Superbowl this evening, and since I hadn't had a chancee to dress up at all for a while I started getting some of my underclothes together. I located my corset, a pair of pink panties, and my best bra. Then I had my wife lace me into the corset as tightly as possible. These things really work if you never tried one before. I highly suggest them for shape. I then got dressed in a pair of jeans and a long sleeved T-shirt. About two hours later my wife wants to run out to get some dinner and pick up some groceries at Wal-mart. I tell her that's fine but I was still comfortable and happy with my undies. Much to my surprise she tells me to keep them on and just put on a coat to cover the small sized breasts that the combination of a underwire bra and corset gives me. I couldn't pass that up. We ended up being out for about a hour and a half. I rarely go out in more than panties and pantyhose so this was a fun trip for me. I find that I liked the corset except to drive in. It pinched the plump areas a little to much. Boy how my wife has changed over the years. she used to be paranoid about people finding out and would freak everytime I forgot I was wearing panties. Now to be the instigator! I know that she still wants to keep my hobbie private/quiet, but I am getting her to loosen up a little more each year. Now on to the goal of getting rid of all male undergarments.

Sorry to ramble,
Kimmy P.

Eileen
02-05-2006, 11:22 PM
Kimmy that is wonderful! Unfortunately it does take a long time to get some wives to come around. I doubt that mine ever will. Yes getting rid of that last pair of male underware will be a day to remember!

Eileen

Laurie Ann
02-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Kimmy sounds nice I guess little steps work best.

Nikki Dee
02-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Nice story love...and sounds like you had a great time...I have a supportive wife who accepts Nikki more and more...we go out together sometimes whilst I'm dressed but it takes time...it's been a 3 year journey thus far but slowly we are getting to a really wonderful position...and I am a lucky girl.!!"
love Nikki. x

Shelly Preston
02-07-2006, 08:54 PM
One day at a time

Thats all you can ask