PDA

View Full Version : 6" heels

Allison1
02-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Have you ever worn and walked in 6" heels-no platform? Awesome, ultra feminine, ultra sexy!

ladyelaine
02-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Hi again allison1:
No I haven't worn six inch heels, but found a pair that was close to five. that was quite a bit for me but I liked them all the same.

ladyelaine:angel:

pauleen
02-05-2006, 11:29 PM
I have tryed them before ,but its a bit much to manage ,I had the dorsay type the heel kept bending on me ,Ill stick with my platform 6 in heels much more comfortable ,and easier to manage ,kinda like walking in three inchers .

tifftg
02-05-2006, 11:34 PM
I have a pair of 5 inch heels that i love to pose in, but walking more than a little is more than i enjoy. Love the long leg look though.

Tiff

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=250550&postcount=2

CarolDonna
02-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Not yet. I have a pair of five inch heels I enjoy, but they put a lot of stress on my legs. I can walk in four inch heels all day. The key there is "not yet." ;)

AprilMae
02-05-2006, 11:41 PM
I'm awaiting a pair of 5 inchers I won on ebay. Gonna be interesting.Maybe I'll share them with my other half.

Allison1
02-05-2006, 11:57 PM
I'm awaiting a pair of 5 inchers I won on ebay. Gonna be interesting.Maybe I'll share them with my other half.

AprilMae, You look gorgeous in your picture. How do you do it? Please tell me more about yourself. allison1

Allison1
02-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Not yet. I have a pair of five inch heels I enjoy, but they put a lot of stress on my legs. I can walk in four inch heels all day. The key there is "not yet." ;)

Yes they are tough to walk in, but they are awesome!

Allison1
02-06-2006, 12:07 AM
OMG I can barely navigate in 3" heels..... heck I have trouble walking around in bare feet as it is:eek: Methinks I'd need some training wheels, a huge helium balloon tied to my bra straps, and my butt safely covered in a couple layers of bubble wrap before I'd venture to the lofty heights of 6" heels:bs: But reeeely high heels do look just all sorts of sexy don't they?

They are awesomely (new word) sexy. Difficult to walk in but I love them. I would like to know more about you and your experiences. allison1

AprilMae
02-06-2006, 12:07 AM
AprilMae, You look gorgeous in your picture. How do you do it? Please tell me more about yourself. allison1
Allison, thanks but unfortunately that is not me. Just a character from a favorite show from my youth.

Allison1
02-06-2006, 12:09 AM
Allison, thanks but unfortunately that is not me. Just a character from a favorite show from my youth.

Glad you are so honest. Still please tell me about yourself.

AprilMae
02-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Glad you are so honest. Still please tell me about yourself.

Awwww I'm just your average Guy in a dress.

Sharon
02-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Sorry, but this conversation should be taken to private message at this point.

Candy Heels
02-06-2006, 01:24 AM
Yes. Usually every day:)

dtride
02-06-2006, 02:53 AM
Would like to give it a try. All my heels that are over 5in. high are plattform heels.

swiss_susan
02-06-2006, 06:03 AM
Almost I have a pair of 5in pumps, and a paire of 6.5in mary janes but those have a small platform

Susan

Emma_Forbes
02-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Hi Girls,

Can I be a little controversial here. Whilst 6" heels may be sexy I'm not sure they are particularly feminine. I have never seen a gg wearing any heels near that height. Maybe I just don't hang around the right places!

Emma

Sam-antha
02-06-2006, 02:55 PM
Three inch no problem, four require and effort, five are for being in, would not know about 6.
They are surely for private times.

kathy gg
02-06-2006, 05:35 PM
HI Emma,

Well actually I have seen women who work at stripper bars wearing them. I dont' know about that high, but certainly they buy those sort of shoes...

I also saw a woman wearing a pair of those stilletos heels one time get off a bus downtown in the city we live. No not platforms. I had gone around the corner from where I work to get a coffee and there she was...she looked like she had been up all night and she looked just oh gosh....tired and beat. Like she needed a bath and a coffee. I can only imagine what profession she might have been in.

I remembered this insiginifcant event so vidly because to be honest I have never seen a woman wear shoes like that out in the business part of the city during the light of day. I remember the girl at the coffee place also commenting that the woman must have been a working girl as well.

And that is why you will rarely see women wearing those shoes. They have conotations and assumptions attached to them so even if you are not in those professions, it sends signals to othe women about your sexuality.

Funny how all that happens just from footwear....

Hi Girls,

Can I be a little controversial here. Whilst 6" heels may be sexy I'm not sure they are particularly feminine. I have never seen a gg wearing any heels near that height. Maybe I just don't hang around the right places!

Emma

MsEva
02-06-2006, 05:39 PM
I got a pair of boots from Fredericks on closeout, that were thigh high and five inch spikes..needles to say they stay away in the attic..three inches is enough for me. I get nose bleeds at altitude.:D

ERIKA1963
02-06-2006, 05:56 PM
About 12 years ago there was a company called michael salem I'm not sure if it is still in business it specialized in tv/cd clothing and accessories and everthing was way over priced so I bought a pair of 6 inch patent leather stilleto heels, I couldn't wait to get them when they came I rushed home and tried wearing them they hurt my feet and I had trouble walking and I never felt comfortable walking in them but it was hard wasting that $200.00. I'll stick to my 5inch to 5 and a half inch heels now. ERIKA1963 :o :o :o :o

tara 24-7
02-06-2006, 06:19 PM
you gotta love her,!!!! kisses hon, tara xxxxxxx

sorry honey lynn that is! kisses tara

MsJanessa
02-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Have you ever worn and walked in 6" heels-no platform? Awesome, ultra feminine, ultra sexy!
yes I have but very very carefully

Jodi
02-06-2006, 09:35 PM
My maximum height is a 4" heel. I can walk comfortably in them. Nothing higher. My usual height is about 3-1/2".

Jodi

Staci
02-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Allison,
I would love to try a pair of 6" heels. I think the highest I have are 3-1/2" stilletos and they are a bit of a trick to walk in. I can't imagine 6" heels but I would sure like to try it. Maybe in a pink or black or an all metallic silver.

Mitzi
02-06-2006, 10:19 PM
I've owned several pairs of 6" heels over the years. They're strictly fetish stuff, and I never learned to walk in them for more than a few steps. Plus I tended to get cramps in my calves.

Here are a pair I boght on ebay a few years back, notice I'm propping myself against the wall.:o

http://www.geocities.com/msmitzi/mitzi_1049.jpg

Mitzi

Tina Dixon
02-06-2006, 10:22 PM
I walk pretty good in 3" heels witch im suprised, thats hi enuff for me.

Tara Jordan Campbell
02-06-2006, 11:14 PM
I do !! I have a sweet pair of 8 inch heels with platforms, they are just as easy to walk in as regular shoes for me.

Tara Jordan Campbell
02-06-2006, 11:16 PM
These are my "everyday" heels basic 6 inchers...

Allison1
02-06-2006, 11:27 PM
I'm a size 12, and yes I can walk 6" heels somewhat. It is a struggle, but the challenge makes it fun. It makes me feel as though my feet are elevated like a playboy gal. When you then wear 4" heels, it's a cakewalk!

Miriannah
02-07-2006, 06:16 AM
I haven't yet...only tried 3" but they're almost nothing for me to walk in. I have awesome balance, so I'm pretty sure I can handle them with enough practice.

Someday! <3

Jenniffer
02-07-2006, 01:17 PM
There's nothing more erotic than high heels and they have to be at least 5"
( I do not want anything less than 5".... heels that is) I've worn them all of my adult life and own not enough of them. It's a real turn on wear them with a mini skirt and of course garters.
You certainly look and feel feminine, but of course it's what ever turns you on
just enjoy and be HAPPY.

Love

Jenniffer:hugs:

tara 24-7
02-07-2006, 01:37 PM
im with jenniffer, gotta be 5 inch killer heels and a short tight skirt,
and yes i can walk in them, no sweat, they feel great, even when they start to hurt, kisses tara xxxx

Candy Heels
02-07-2006, 03:57 PM
My best evening heels. Love to wear them to parties.

MistyCD
02-09-2006, 10:21 PM

They never did explain why they had purple hair on Moonbase did they???

Hugs Misty, also in NJ

Fallen Angel
02-09-2006, 10:25 PM
I wear mine every chance i get xxxx

Melinda G
02-09-2006, 10:46 PM
I usually look for three inch heels. I can walk miles in them, with no problems.
You never see real women wearing anything over three inch.

Gemma_xdresser
02-11-2006, 06:51 AM
do the heels tht size not hurt your ankles i would love to get a pair of these shoe, but i dont think i could walk in them :mad:

ashlee chiffon
02-11-2006, 07:02 AM
ummmm...they're nice looking, but i don't think that walking is a girls objective in wearing them...i think it's pretty much just standing about and being looked at and admired..they can be Quite painful and even dangerous *try coming down some stairs*...but the look is definately awesome!:bs:

sweeting
02-11-2006, 08:48 AM
i love high heelsbut just 2 or 3 inches they are so sexy i find 6 inches hurt and too hard to walk in love laurie

Adele
02-11-2006, 09:16 AM
I wouldn't go higher than 4". I am struggling with a pair of 4" strappy sandals that I'm wearing out in April.

Practice makes perfect!

Adele. xxx

Amanda Harriman
02-11-2006, 09:16 AM
I normally wear 5 inch heels but have a few that are listed as 6" or even 7" with no platform. One thing I noticed is that not all 6" heels are not created equally. It depends on how they are made and the angle that the arch is on. I have a couple pairs of 6" that I can walk around in with little or no problem but there are some that I can't walk in. 5's are great.

Having difficulty, stand with your heels propped against a step or a curb and let your toes hang down to stretch out your shins.
Amanda

Billie1
02-11-2006, 10:31 AM
I have one pair of 5" pumps, but I then have to watch out for low doorways.

Ouch!:doh:

jenafal123
02-11-2006, 10:45 AM
yES HUN MICHAEL SALEMS IS STILL THERE
IM SORRY U HAD A HARD TIME WITH YOUR 6IN HEELS .
i CAN ONLYWEAR 5 IN MY SELF.HOW DO THEY DO IT .
LOVE JENA

jenafal123
02-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Mitzi
I Love Your Red Heels .i Have The Same Ones Only In Black.
These Heels Are Hard To Walk In .i Went Out With Them On And At The End On The Night My Feet ,,,,killing Me
But They Are Sexy And The Girls Love Them.
Love Jena

Julia Cross
02-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Ironically, just this morning my girlfriend and I were talking about getting a pair of very high stilettos for a shower she is attending, the theme being favourite things in the bedroom. Then she asked, but where do you buy them? My reply, the only place not online would be a fetish or trany store in Toronto. Now isn't that ironic, shoes supposedly for women, bought in stores whose main clientele are male!

julia

Rachel Morley
02-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Hi Allison,

I have a couple of pairs of high heeled pumps. They're not 6 inches though because I've found it too difficult to walk if they're that high. The ones that I have are 5 inches high, both black and one pair is shiny patent with an ankle strap that can be padlocked. Here's a pic :)

Allison1
02-11-2006, 02:50 PM
In NE Ohio many women weaer 4" heels including my wife. She wears hers all day. I see women in 5" heels occasionaly. Since most women have smaller feet than I do, I figure 6"s on me would be about equivalent. My avatar happens to be with only 3" heels. Allison

Ms Alison Janes
02-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Never tried 6" heels. I can just manage 4" but much prefer 3".

Amanda Harriman
02-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Your foot size also make a difference. Some comapnies keep a 5 inch heel 5" for all sizes which makes the bigger sizes seems more like flats. While other companies keep the angle of the foot the same and hike up the heel height. A heel might be 5 inches for a size 6 but closer to a 7" for a size 11.

Finally, just to mess with our heads, very high heels (6"+) sometimes reguire a smaller shoe size than you normally wear because your feet slide down into the toe.

The attached pictures (if they came across) are from a pair that is listed as 6". I ordered them from www.pierresilber.com - one of my favorite places to get shoes from

Candy Heels
02-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Your foot size also make a difference. Some comapnies keep a 5 inch heel 5" for all sizes which makes the bigger sizes seems more like flats. While other companies keep the angle of the foot the same and hike up the heel height. A heel might be 5 inches for a size 6 but closer to a 7" for a size 11.

Finally, just to mess with our heads, very high heels (6"+) sometimes reguire a smaller shoe size than you normally wear because your feet slide down into the toe.

The attached pictures (if they came across) are from a pair that is listed as 6". I ordered them from www.pierresilber.com - one of my favorite places to get shoes from

Amanda Hi:D I just adore those high heeled shoes and you look so lovely in your avatar.

Hugs
Candy

HeidiHeels
02-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Hi to all

I've been dressing 40 years. Over the years I've gone higher ad higher. Now I wear only 5 1/2-6" heels. Recently walked All over Vegas in them.. Love metal heels taps. Everyone looks to see who it is. i'm 6" w/o heels. W/o with wig I'm about 6' 7" 47/32/48 when I'm dressed.

I do not understna dwhy anyone would Xdress and not wear heels. We cah all see the feminity attached and what it does to any outfit. I like to look very classy. Have very expensive suits, tailored to fit well. W/o heels, what a waste/

I do suggest that an silicone foot pad is a must. Just a regular pad does not absorb enough shock for alot of walking, standing, or dancing. It does take practive, but when you get it -- the sexiest thign arrives with you

Heidi

Sabrina Flowers
02-12-2006, 05:32 AM
I have tried to walk in 6inch heels but did not get on very well, but I do have a pair of 5inch court shoes with an ankle strap not locking like Angels which are very nice ones by the way; they do take a bit a time to get used to if I hav't worn themfor a while, most of the time I stick to 4inch heels and find them very comfortable.

jenafal123
02-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Amanda Harriman
I just couldnt help it .i went to that sight www.pierresilber.com (http://www.pierresilber.com/) and o ordered a Stretch Satin Waist Black w/ Red
Panel Cincher /Stockings/5 1/2 Inch Sexy High Heel Pumps with Ankle Strap
that shop is wonderful.cant wate the try them on .
Love Jena

I Must Be Sick .i Had To Order These Things

Thank you love for the hello and welcome
your sweet
love jena

Genifer Teal
02-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi Amanda! This is your 9th post. Welcome to the boards (a little late)! Good to see you are still out there. I will never forget my first discovery of CDing on the net. You were my first correspondence. Imagine my surprise to learn you lived less than a mile a way, yet we never had a chance to meet. Stay in touch and keep wearing those killer heels.

To stay on topic, I'd like to remind everyone that it is the angle of the foot which makes a higher heel shoe more difficult to manage. A larger foot will reduce this angle for the same height heel. How many remember A^2+B^2=C^2? Who'd have thought mathematics and CDing could relate to each other.

Keeping the above in mind, I can easily wear 6 inch pumps due to my women's size 14 feet. This is roughly equivalent to a 5 inch heel on a size 10 shoe and maybe around 4 inch heel on a size 7 shoe. For the record, I'm guessing the numbers but I think you get the idea.

I typically wear a shoe with a 5" heel and a 1" platform. The platform subtracts from the heel hight by reducing the angle of the foot as if it were a 4" heel with no platform. The benefit of the platform is to make the heel look higher yet maintain some level of comfort wearing the shoe. These shoes are totally comfortably for a night out dancing and or whatever.

I can comfortably walk in anything up to a 6" heel without trouble (or looking rediculous), but dancing becomes an issue. I can still dance in 6" heels but my movements are somewhat restricted. I don't have the same freedom as in my usuall shoes with a 4"-5" heel.

Around the house I have spent some time in 7 inch heels. I'd like to master them, but that will take time. I believe men's feet (ankles) don't have the same flexibility as a womens foot. My movement in these shoes are much too awkward for any outside wearing.

That is my heel story.

Hugs - Genifer

Jodi
02-12-2006, 08:19 PM
I noted the measurement of the heels on Amanda's post. Her measurement was taken from the back of the heel. Quality shoe manufacturers measure the heel height from the front of the heel down. If this were done on Amanda's shoes, they would be a 4" heel. I have checked this on pairs that I have from Ninewest, Stuart Weismann, Victorias Secret, and Guess. I checked their website to see what they stated for the heel height. I measured my shoes on the same style, and their measurement was from the front of the heel. Granted, some places measure from the back to make them appear higher. Fredericks of Hollywood and Pierre Silber are two of these, but the industry standard measures from the front of the heel.

If it makes you girls feel better to be wearing a higher heel, measure it from the back.

Jodi

Dragster
02-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to list heel height as the difference in the total height of the wearer, between standing in bare feet and wearing the shoes?

Tony

Genifer Teal
02-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to list heel height as the difference in the total height of the wearer, between standing in bare feet and wearing the shoes?
Interestingly enough, one time when I was altering a dress length, I noticed that my height only changes 4.5 to 5 inches when I put on 6 inch heels. I don't know where the extra inch or so goes, b ut I believe it has something to do with the angle of the foot.

This may not be a good way to measure heel height, but it is an interesting idea none the less.

Hugs - Genifer

Jodi
02-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Genifer, I had stated on this board once before. The heel height thing is a geometric thing. A 3" heel will raise height about 2-1/2". A 4" will raise about 3-1/4". Maybe one of our mathematicians can give us the gwometric reason.

Jodi

Danielle
02-12-2006, 11:25 PM
All last week I could'nt become Danielle and it was only because familly were around but as I write you beautiful people I am wearing 6 inch sandals with no platform,my vintage corset garter and gray stockings.It feels so devine and sensual.:wave: take care girls!!:)

Danielle
02-12-2006, 11:29 PM

:clap: WOW I love your pumps,it's a must for the shoe collection..take care!!;)

Dragster
02-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Well, since I started this debate on realistic heel height measurement, I'd better answer the mathematical questions which have been raised. I'm not a mathematician, per se, but as a retired engineer (still a paid up "M I MechE"), I'm perhaps as close as you're going to get!

It is the position of the ankle joint that is the critical point, the bones of the skeleton stand erect above that, and are unaffected by the angle of the foot. With increasing heel height, the base of the foot pivots upwards about the ball of the foot. Since the ankle joint is about two thirds of the distance from the ball to the tip of the heel, it will rise approximately only two thirds of the height that the tip of the heel rises, as the foot rotates upwards. It is a little more complicated than that; because the ankle joint is also 3" to 4" above the sole of the foot, it will rise progressively less as the foot is rotated further, and at extreme heel heights may reach the point where further raising of the heel may result in a small loss of overall body height. Gosh, this geometry and trigonometry is not easy to explain!

With platform shoes, you will directly gain in height the thickness of the platform, but you have then to use the "effective" heel height (the total heel height minus the platform thickness), for further increases in stature. Simple, wasn't it?

After all that, we don't wear high heels JUST to give us a height increase do we? It's for the improved, alluring shape of our leg muscles, the more provocative stance we have to adopt, the feminine walk it gives us, with a wiggle, the tapping of stilettoes on hard floors, and that delicious feeling of vulnerability, especially if they're padlocked on! Well, it is for me anyway. I suppose I should say "WAS". Since I had foot surgery in mid 2005 to correct bunnions (hallux valgus, to give it its Sunday name) I can only bend my right big toe upwards a few degrees without pain. I can't walk properly in my boy shoes yet, never mind high heels, and it doesn't look like improving without more surgery. I've successfully done 5 inchers before, but I'll just have to dream about them in the hope that I may one day.

Tony

Penny
02-13-2006, 07:51 PM
4 inches and I still can maintain my femine walk. At 6 inches I think I would be doing the not so female flop! Love to try though.

Jodi
02-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Dragster, THanks for the explaination. I understood what you meant. Years ago, when I was told this, I measured myself in bare feet and different height heels. I was amazed.

Jodi

Fallen Angel
02-13-2006, 09:36 PM
heres my most favorite ones and they a very comfy to walk in

annekathleen
02-13-2006, 09:41 PM
I have two pair of 6" heels, one in black and one in white, and I have one pair of 5" in black, Makes the legs look fantastic, but I wouldnt want to walk around in them all day. I do have some ankle high and knee high boots but theyre about 4 inches and tolerable.

Mitzi
02-13-2006, 11:03 PM
Most people assume that a girl becomes taller by the number of inches of heel height, but as Dragster so eloquently, if unintelligibly :D , explains one's height increases much less. For me (5'8"), wearing 4" heels makes me 2+" taller than in stocking feet. On top of that, a guy's shoes makes him an inch taller anyway, so even in 4" heels, I'm only 1.5 inches taller than my guy self...:bs:

Mitzi

Allison1
02-13-2006, 11:42 PM
I don't think so but I will measure when my new 6" pumps come in. I will let you know. But I know I am much taller in serious heels allison

SohoRose
02-14-2006, 03:35 AM
Here are my 5" stiletto shoes :angel:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/Trannyvestite/Picture128.jpg

Dragster
02-14-2006, 11:39 AM
Who's unintelligible Mitzi??? I'll come round to your place and show you who's unintelligible!!!!
I'll show you what I mean, with diagrams and all (we engineers are very good with diagrams), and then we'll put the heels on and you can have a practical demonstration as well, but we'll need the stockings too and the suspenders. By the time we get that far, we might as well put the rest on and go out for the evening. Where did you say you lived?.....Oh California. Hmmm, that's rather a long way from UK, is there anyone in the UK who wants a pratical demonstration???? You'll have to ask Jodi, she understood.

SohoRose, do I see padlocks holding your five inchers on? Who holds the key? and how long are you kept in those? I'm jealous!!!

Tony

Mitzi
02-15-2006, 12:49 PM
Dragster, I actually understood everything you wrote:angel: , just a tease at heart.

I've tried explaining the same thing many times, but people tend to be skeptical of anything a California blond (actualy gray) spouts.

So I tell myself, I can still go out with a guy 5'11" and not attract a lot of attention (other than for my striking beauty, of course:D )...that is, if I were interested in going out with a guy. Maybe, if the guy were named Dragster...

Mitzi

Dragster
02-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Oooooh Mitzi, I fell for that one didn't I? Not a blonde moment for me (I'm grey too!), at my age it's a "Senior" moment. And how did you know my height (without shoes, that is)? If we went out together, I'd want to wear the heels too, and I'd be attracting all the attention, and not because of my beauty! If I ever get to CA again (love San Francisco and Highway 1), I'll let you know first and look you up.

Tony

Julie Avery
02-15-2006, 05:51 PM
I think the urge to measure everything and win measuring competitions is very male.

Danai
02-16-2006, 01:01 AM
I love my high heeled sandals...I Have no problem walking aroung in them all day...(in my house offcourse)

Deborah
02-16-2006, 01:26 AM
Good gosh i can barely walk around on 2" heels (ones in avatar) Probably kill myself in 6" heels.

Roxane
02-18-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi all some nice heels in this thread I wanted to share a pair of mine

I have some very sex red strapy 7inc hell’s. They look fabulous on but I can not walk in them. I bought them on Ebay I am a sucker for heels and wanted to try them. Oh well they make a good door stop and its fun to see peoples faces when they spot them.

Here are a couple of pics to help set the scene.

18743 18744

I hope you like them.

Hee hee
xx

Allison1
02-18-2006, 10:33 PM
Very nice. It's worth putting them on every once in a while atleast to feel ultimately sexy. I show my new ones when I get a chance. allison

SarahHall
02-18-2006, 10:38 PM
Hi girls, I have enjoyed thoroughly 3 1'2" heels but do not thinkh anything above that will work for me. XXXXOOOO:) :)

carolynhcd
02-19-2006, 04:53 AM
I only wear 5" heels and wpould love to p0wn some 6" heels, so go for it. You only have to teeter into your boyfriend's arms anyway

Allison1
03-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Finally got to dress fully w/ my new 6" heels and a quick, poor make-up job.

Paula T
03-06-2006, 01:56 AM
can wear for any lengh of time. Probably a couple of hours and no dancing. I just bought a new pair of maryjane pumps with a platform and they have awhat I call a 5 inch heel and believe it or not they are quite comfortable as heels go.:happy: weren't to expensive either Fredericks on sale.:cheeky:

unless I am sitting a lot and no dancing:D

Candy Heels
03-06-2006, 07:33 AM
Roxane and Paula T, if you girls ever get tired of your red or your black sandals, I would happily give both pairs a new home:cheeky: