PDA

View Full Version : Another story for the books .... maybe some questions answered ??????

lostinmyworldcd
05-30-2015, 08:07 AM
:)

Ok ..... at somewhere around 14 , i started sneaking into my sister's room at night ..... She wasn't there ..... lol ..... she had gone off to college .

I was infatuated with pantyhose , heels ......

That's where it all started , somewhere around 1982 ....... I started staying up everynight that summer ...

Mine and my sister's room was in the basement , away from the parents . I loved sneaking around , walking in the hose and heels , tucking what little I had ..... It kinda came natural ....It was a thrill ...... I loved to dress up in her clothes ......

At 20 ,married to my first wife , the opportunity came again . we were living with her mother and her older sister ...... And they had the clothes !!!!!!
While my wife would go to work and the house was empty ...... I played dress up .

One day as I was dressed to the hilt in a bluejean mini - skirt , her sister and her 3-4 year old daughter came home unexpectedly ...... They both saw me scamper into the bedroom , locking the door behind me .......

Busted ...... My marriage was on the way out at the time ..... I don't really know to what extent the sister told my ex-wife .....

In my 30's , I started to live alone ...... I would keep clothes, shoes , make-up , etc ......

I loved putting on fake nails , painting them and my toe nails , bright reds ..... pinks .....

Sometimes i would leave my toenails painted for days .......

Almost got caught several times by different girlfriends ...... I think maybe one did catch me ..... nothing was ever said .... Nothing ever got back to me ....

Now here I am in my 40's ....... with the urge again .....

Wanting to buy thongs , hosery , shoes ......

WHY do we do it ?????? What are yall's reasons ???????

I think I like to think it makes me feel pretty ?

I don't like crossdressers who don't per se ....... Go all out ......

I like to remove the masculine things ...... hair being the major one ......

I wish that I could of had more feminine features sometimes ..... I have big hands and feet ....

I wish I could one day get with a couple of people who would "deck me out" for a couple of days .......

Live a few days , in the make-up , clothes , etc ...... Paint my nails as shiney as I like to ...... wear wedges , heels , skirts, etc .....

Really live the part ..... :)

I'm not attracted to men , but I'd kinda like to be with one for a few days .......

Is this common ????? Do people do it for the sex ???? IDK

Well, That's my quick story ....... Nice to be able to tell it .......

Amanda M
05-30-2015, 09:36 AM
I'm not attracted to men, but I'd like to be with one........ who are you kidding?

Katey888
05-30-2015, 11:04 AM
Well thanks for sharing Lost... we're not all as cynical as Amanda... :tongueout

I think you have many similarities with many, many folk here - lots of stuff here applies to me, and some doesn't - and I ask myself at least a dozen times a day what could possibly possess me to want to get all pretty and girly and glam... but I still want to do it - even when I struggle with the reasons.

For some people it's certainly about sex, for some it's about playing dress up... I feel for many that water here, it's about finding a suitable outlet for some kind of gender conflict or quirk 'thing' that needs to be played out to reality... that makes us feel good and complete and what can be wrong with feeling like that if it isn't illegal..? :thinking:

I do often wish I just liked golf more - that would be so much easier to deal with... :)

Katey x

lostinmyworldcd
05-30-2015, 11:11 AM
Thanks Katey :)

When i joined the forum , i knew there would be all kinds of people , different views , etc .......

I will always welcome anything anybody has to say ......

There is wisdom in it all .......

Stephanie47
05-30-2015, 11:12 AM
I think you'd be hard pressed to find one CD-er who knows why he was driven to wear women's clothing. I mean the underlying motivation.

ShayLeigh Dominique
05-30-2015, 11:21 AM
Hah, I wish I had some answers for you Scotti... I'm seeking my own. As for the "not attracted to men, but would kinda like to be with one..." I can understand where you are coming from. Men qua men really don't grab my attention and twist, but y'know neither do women... It's the shape of the soul, not the body that really grabs me. I have been in love with men before (nothing happened, it was wholly infatuation on my part), and I have been in love with women before. Just let yourself be open to the possibilities, it is never too late to change your mind.

ShayLeigh Dominique,
Thanks for ur post ...... This is something new to me ..... talking about my questions ...... trying to understand
And deep down , I was hoping someone would reply just as u did ....... :D
It's funny ...... I'm attracted to bbw , chubby women ..... I love the curvey figure of a woman ......
That's how I want to look like ..... everytime I dress up , or picture myself ......
But u are right about one thing ...... It'swhat's in the soul that matters

Scotti, I didn't take the opportunity to explore my identity when it would have been more "appropriate" and "acceptable" to do so, and am now reaping the crop I have sown... Open yourself up to the possibilities, throw off the limitations. You will find your limits soon enough, places where you will not go. I hate the phrase "think outside the box", but I think it may be a bit apropos here... Let go of "gay" or "straight", "male" or "female", "black" or "white". Find the shade of grey that makes you comfortable and happy... At least that's what I'm trying to do after twenty-someodd years of "trying to be normal"... If, when dressed, you want to grab a man and dance, let yourself do it... You won't know you don't like it if you don't try it (especially if you are curious about it)!

lostinmyworldcd
05-30-2015, 11:32 AM
ShayLeigh Dominique,

Thanks for ur post ...... This is something new to me ..... talking about my questions ...... trying to understand

And deep down , I was hoping someone would reply just as u did ....... :D

It's funny ...... I'm attracted to bbw , chubby women ..... I love the curvey figure of a woman ......

That's how I want to look like ..... everytime I dress up , or picture myself ......

But u are right about one thing ...... It'swhat's in the soul that matters