PDA

View Full Version : Great experience at Victoria's Secret in Little Rock

justmehere
05-31-2015, 03:47 AM
This was the first time for my wife or I to buy me anything more than panties. I am going away on business soon. I asked her for some lingerie to wear while I was away. She went to Victoria's Secret in Little Rock at the Park Plaza Mall. She told the salesperson who turned out to be the manager that she was shopping for her husband and she was unsure on the sizes. The manager didn't bat an eye and made my wife very comfortable. We had taken some measurements of my body and my wife shared them with the manager. The manager actually had my wife measure her the same way my wife had measured me. Once my wife had measured the manager she was able to expertly tell my wife what would fit me because I was close to the same size as the manager. Going in my wife was a bit scared, but now she is even more supportive of me. I am such a lucky husband. Anyone in central Arkansas should check out Victoria's Secret at Park Plaza Mall.

I will upload a photo of me in what she bought she me as soon as I can figure out how to work photos on this site.

Marcelle
05-31-2015, 05:28 AM
Hello,

What a great adventure and a nice experience for both you and your wife.

Hugs

Isha

Ellie52
05-31-2015, 06:51 AM
You have a great wife. What, I think is colloquially known as a 'keeper'
If I lived in Arkansas I would certainly check out this store. Unfortunately I live in Australia and the air fare is prohibitively expensive.

Best wishes to you and that great wife of yours and pass my regards onto the store manager. If she ever needs a job in Bras n things (Perth Australia) just let me know.

Ellie

Mink
05-31-2015, 06:03 PM
Going in my wife was a bit scared,.

well that certainly is quite the turn-around!

Beverley Sims
05-31-2015, 11:54 PM
I always find Victoria's Secret a little intimidating, but apparently they do alot of business with the male population, straight and otherwise. :)