PDA

View Full Version : If you got it Flaunt it

Maxi
05-31-2015, 11:30 AM
Now that I don't have to hide it, I find I want to look nice for my neighbors. Is this normal?

Here's me this morning.

Jorja
05-31-2015, 12:07 PM
That is exactly what I used to say. If you got it, Flaunt it! All my neighbors boarded up their windows!:eek:

paulaprimo
05-31-2015, 12:15 PM
when i find it, i will flaunt it!!
sounds like your neighbors are very accepting.
congrats to you! now you can "flaunt it" around your home... :)

Stephanie47
05-31-2015, 12:16 PM
Jorja, I love your comments! Keep them coming.

Yes, I think most of us want to look our best. If I am going to emulate a woman, I do want to present myself as best as I can, even though I may not be seen by anyone. When I go to the mall and observe people, men or women, those who are sloppily attired, unclean and disheveled stand out. If I were an observer of a cross dresser, I would at least want to say that she made a fine attempt appearing as a woman in a tasteful manner.

docrobbysherry
05-31-2015, 12:45 PM
It is my belief that anyone who wants to look good badly enuff, will!:battingeyelashes:
And, I'm 70.

Rachelakld
05-31-2015, 06:19 PM
Sometimes I'm fully dressed when I see the neighbours, sometimes just a bloke in a dress, sometimes just a bloke in scruffy work clothes.
We normally say "hi" and have a brief chat every few days.

heatherdress
05-31-2015, 06:49 PM
Maxi - You look so happy. You look terrific.

Dress for yourself - you own happiness and contentment.

And dress for your neighbors, too. You do look nice!

rocketscientist
05-31-2015, 06:51 PM
Yes, I think most of us want to look our best. If I am going to emulate a woman, I do want to present myself as best as I can, even though I may not be seen by anyone. When I go to the mall and observe people, men or women, those who are sloppily attired, unclean and disheveled stand out. If I were an observer of a cross dresser, I would at least want to say that she made a fine attempt appearing as a woman in a tasteful manner.
Yes! This is exactly how I see it too. Even if I can't pass I'd like to think that those who see me can appreciate the effort I put into my presentation.

Kate Simmons
05-31-2015, 07:22 PM
That's what I always say. :):battingeyelashes:

Beverley Sims
05-31-2015, 11:58 PM
When I go to a party dressed, I really flaunt it and have fun.

Looking at you Maxi, I think you probably blend well into a crowd.

Tracii G
06-01-2015, 01:57 AM
If you have it then flaunt it !!

UNDERDRESSER
06-01-2015, 12:01 PM
As a guy who just wears skirts, I find I am in the same boat. It's a bit about comfort and the feel, but it's also, probably mostly, about the look. I was extremely, conscious of people looking, still am, but not quite so much. Because of that, I spend much more time assessing the look, and it has done wonders for my posture! Head up, shoulders back, don't slump! I'm also spending more time and effort on complexion, shaving, moisturising etc. My clumsiness is a trial to me right now, I keep banging my shins, I want to show off my legs, then keep marking the damn things up! I seem to perpetually have marks there, opaque hosiery is my friend.

CynthiaD
06-01-2015, 01:52 PM
You look normal to me.

franlee
06-01-2015, 04:38 PM
If you enjoy it and feel comfortable enough to step out, then after thinking it through do it.

Candice Mae
06-01-2015, 05:13 PM
For me if I flaunt it, it results in getting hit on or have the creepy guys stare at me for uncomfortable amounts of time.

Meganfla
06-13-2015, 04:41 PM
I'm of the opinion that if I'm going to dress, I'm dressing to impress.

Marcelle
06-14-2015, 05:01 AM
Hi Maxi,

I think each of use who do present in public wish to put the best foot forward. So yes, dress to impress, flaunt it or downplay it . . . we all need to do what feels good for us.

Hugs

Isha

donnalee
06-14-2015, 05:09 AM
Clothing choices are great and well coordinated. One comment, though, - "Posture, dear, posture!"

AmyVanessa
06-16-2015, 12:31 AM
Oh yes, you look fantastic! Flaunt it girl