PDA

View Full Version : Coming out of the closet in small steps.

susancheerleader
05-31-2015, 06:08 PM
Well. Today I was out. I had on a pair of American Eagal low rise jeans. Pink bikini style panties. A women's tommy hilfiger sweater and I had a white bra on . Though I wasn't wearing any forms. I was also wearing a pair of women's "flats."
Although it was all women's cloths, I kept it low key. It was my first foray going out dressed. Granted I didn't have on makeup or forms ect. It was a big step for me as I work to get out of the closet. "You have to learn to walk before you can run."
I was nervous at first. But after awhile it looked liked either no one saw I had women's clothes on, or no one cared. Either way, it was a step for me and I felt great doing it.

Sophie Yang
05-31-2015, 06:17 PM
Congrats! The hardest step is getting out the door.

Kim_Bitzflick
05-31-2015, 06:50 PM
Good for you. Let me tell you a little story.

About 4 months ago I met up with a girl from this site. We were both in boy mode and met for lunch. The whole time we were eating, everything seemed normal. near the end he asked me if I noticed he was wearing women's clothes. It was a button down shirt & heans. Funny enough, I did NOT notice and I know he's a crossdresser. So if I couldn't notice on someone I know is CD then I doubt anyone will notice what you wore.

RADER
05-31-2015, 06:57 PM
I have been wearing woman's jeans now for over 4 years. I also wear a bra and panties under dressed.
I love it, being partly dressed but not at the same time, and nobody notices.
Rader

kimdl93
05-31-2015, 08:27 PM
Glad you enjoyed your first time out. It does get easier.

tealannette
05-31-2015, 08:32 PM
That is so awesome. Good luck. Hugs

docrobbysherry
05-31-2015, 08:44 PM
U go girl! We ALL need to take our own baby steps away from our closets, Amy.:thumbsup:

U reminded me of MY underdressing days. Which didn't last long. I was always worried someone could tell and after awhile it was no longer exciting, just uncomfortable!

To each T their own way!:D

Beverley Sims
06-01-2015, 12:01 AM
I can see the elation in your post, keep stepping out daintily. :)

susancheerleader
06-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Thanks!
"Baby steps!" But I sm getting there and building confidence in the process. :)

cheryl reeves
06-01-2015, 02:08 PM
i didnt have a chance at baby steps,for my wife yanked me out of the closet and then burnt it down so i could not retreat. my wife also got me out of the house and into the public eye...

CynthiaD
06-01-2015, 02:30 PM
It doesn't matter how big the steps are, just keep making them. Congratulations! Welcome to the world!