PDA

View Full Version : Fully dressed!

LexiMay
06-01-2015, 06:41 PM
So today the final part of my 'outfit' arrived which was just some nice underwear but because it was the final part I have been able to be fully dressed for the first time, ever!

I can't express how comfortable and amazing I feel right now but I'm sure you'll all be able to relate. Im sure this isn't a big deal but for me this is huge, not only can I be my true self now but it's also a stepping stone towards leaving the house! 💜

I have felt like Lexi my entire life but to actually look like her too is great, once I'm more comfortable I'll post pictures x

thanks for reading
Lexi x

kimdl93
06-01-2015, 07:24 PM
It really can, and I suppose, should be a big deal. I recall that first moment when I allowed myself to go all the way, fully dressed. It was a very concrete turning point separating that long part of my life lived based on limitations, and the next phase of life, defined by possibilities recognized and realized.

Meghan4now
06-01-2015, 08:24 PM
Lexi, of course it's a big deal. Some "gals" never get that far! If this is what you really want, try to take a deep breath. Good luck. Looking forward to you pics.

CynthiaD
06-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Yes, it's a big deal! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Adriana Moretti
06-01-2015, 09:40 PM
that is a great step in the right direction........

Victoria Demeanor
06-01-2015, 10:24 PM
So very happy for you Lexi. Like the others said, Yes very big deal and I'm so very glad for you. Looking forward to hear more from you.

BLUE ORCHID
06-01-2015, 10:32 PM
Hi Lexi, Congratulations, :daydreaming:There will be many more times, But you will always remember your first time:hugs:

blackcat01
06-02-2015, 04:05 AM
Looking to working on my completeness this week. :)

MonicaMarie
06-02-2015, 04:53 AM
I look back to seeing myself fully dressed for the first time as a major turning point in my life. I knew at that moment that there would be no turning back. Congratulations, and enjoy!

Claire Cook
06-02-2015, 05:41 AM
Hi Lexi,

So many of us can relate to where you are at. Yes, that first moment can be such a joy and revelation, and it just gets better!

carolyn todd
06-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Hello Lexi
Well done that was the easy part now you are going for the hardest part of going out (THE FRONT DOOR) i found it to be the hardest things to do when the time came to go out the door
must of been almost a hour open and closing the door looking out to see if anyone was walking by (this is at 8 pm night time) by nine o clock i HAD to go.don't know when i get another chance.
got out after 9 but as soon as i was away from the house YIPPEE! what was i worry about it's easy you silly billy. now the genie is out the bottle it's very hard to put back or should i say back in doors
could not wait for the next time.

take tip check check you have every think (front door keys) and if you are going out in a car take a change of clothes in case of a break down.

GOOD LUCK

Carolyn xx

Karen RHT
06-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Congrats Lexi, well done. Stay balanced, be comfortable, and enjoy. I hope to take that step outside myself in the not too distant future.

reb.femme
06-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Hi Lexi

As others have said, it is a big deal. Elation at being fully dressed for the first time is something to cherish and my memory holds fast on that one...I think! :heehee:

Only when you are ready, will you go out, heart thumping like a jack hammer, so loud the neighbours will hear :devil:. I took photos of my first night out and it shows in my face just what it meant.

Glad you are enjoying your journey and long may it last.

Rebecca

LexiMay
06-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Thank you everybody, it's amazing to have finally experienced Lexi as a whole! I'm really edging towards getting outside now, this has made me want to be Lexi more than I already did 💜

Thanks again, it's amazing to have found such a great and friendly community, you're all amazing x

Beverley Sims
06-03-2015, 11:33 AM
Lexi,
It is always a good feeling when completely dressed.

Have fun. :)

CherylFlint
06-05-2015, 05:54 AM
Well, that’s nice.
Now for the next step: go to the mall and knock their socks off!

Marcelle
06-05-2015, 06:13 AM
Hi Lexi,

Sounds great and it is always nice to see the person we desire to be.

Hugs

Isha

Michelle 78
06-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Well done Lexi!! of course this is a big deal for you and I know just how you feel. Going outside is a huge rush but take one step at a time, no going back now lady!!!:)

Michelle

sweetelle_W
06-05-2015, 01:37 PM
I am new to the forum Lexi, but not new to Cd and getting out. It exhilarating to get out, and once you do you wont turn back. Congrats. You must be thrilled.