PDA

View Full Version : A most amazing and true story

Sometimes Steffi
06-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Saturday night, I was out with a bunch of my trans friends. We usually meet at a bar at a particular hotel nearby. Generally, we own the bar because the hotel is geared to businessmen who come in to work during the week and leave by Friday. This time there was a Bar Mitzvah at the hotel and a lot of guests of all ages who were attending a wedding were staying at the hotel. Sometimes the “civilians” mingle with us, and other times they stay in their own group.

I was talking to a GG from the wedding party who had come over the pink side of the room. First she was talking about how much she hated bras, but then the conversation shifted to the fact that she didn’t need a bra because her breasts were so small. So always willing to stretch outside the envelope, I asked her if she wanted to see what it felt like to have larger breasts. She seemed a little confused at first, but I clarified my offer to say that she could try on my breast forms, and I started reaching into my bra to pull one out. Now she was with the program and excited about the offer.

She took the first breast form I offered her and I made sure that she put it on the left side. Note that my forms are asymmetric, so there is a right and a left form. Then I handed her the second one. She didn’t appear to be wearing a bra, so she stuck each form into her halter dress. She looked down and you could see the excitement in her eyes when she saw the new projection of her breast. My forms are Transform Classic (Asymmetric) size 5, which is equivalent to a 38C. Since she wasn’t nearly a 38, the forms were appropriately large.

She started jumping up and down to see and feel them jiggle, and then she asked me if she could show her friends her “new” breasts. After showing her friends and jumping up and down again to watch and feel them jiggle again, she gave them back to me. She said they were so soft and felt very realistic.

No, I don't have pictures, but even if I had my camera, I would probably been too shocked to use it. But, another trans girl saw the whole episode and said she was "dumbfounded".

Leslie Langford
06-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Awesome story, Steffi, and it gave me a good chuckle...

We CDers work so hard at being "girls" that we sometimes forget just how much more we know about certain things (makeup, bras, brands of stockings and pantyhose etc.) than actual GG's do. Or to put it another way - in line with the old Avis vs. Hertz Rent-a-Car ads that used to go "When you're No. 2, you have to try harder" ;). Sounds as if your encounter would have fallen within that category.

Did you also give your new friend some pointers on how to walk properly in heels while you were at it? ;) :eek: :heehee:

ReineD
06-02-2015, 02:40 AM
Oooh! I tried on my SO's boobs once. My SO's forms are very expensive medical grade prostheses for women who've had mastectomies. I admit, there is something inside many small breasted women that says, "wouldn't it be nice to have big boobs". lol. I think it's hard wired ... we want to be attractive to the opposite sex after puberty hits and women know that men like breasts. Anyway, it was a novelty trying them on and for a brief moment, I enjoyed looking like Dolly Parton. But they didn't feel natural to me, they felt like I was wearing something heavy. I don't even notice the weight of my own breasts. lol. Also, I'm glad now that I don't have large breasts. They tend to sag as we age. Just picture a seventy year old Dolly Parton naked.

To Leslie's point, I totally agree. I don't think that anyone knows as much about clothes, shoes, hose, etc as CDers do. The average GG simply does not have the same degree of interest in all that stuff.

Claire Cook
06-02-2015, 05:58 AM
Awesome story Steffi -- what a great way to introduce folks to us! Reine. as usual I love your perspective. I have enhancers that I hardly notice, and larger forms for filling out larger clothes. I 'm always aware of the larger ones when i wear them.....

kimdl93
06-02-2015, 06:18 AM
Neat story! I wonder if she'll contemplate buying a pair of her own....or BA...now that she's had a chance to see how they look on her.

CarlaWestin
06-02-2015, 06:56 AM
Great story. And thank you, Honey. You made my day a lot brighter.

Laura912
06-02-2015, 09:44 AM
A good story on a not too good day.

Phoebe Reece
06-02-2015, 11:36 AM
About 7 or 8 years ago, I had a similar experience. Several of us CD's were at a hotel where some kind of university prom was going on. In the course of talking with several somewhat inebriated girls, I let one of them try on my breast forms. She had to run around and show off her new size to all her friends. Her girlfriends all thought it was very entertaining. The guys in their group that had witnessed me loaning them to her... not so much.

Pat
06-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Fun story! See what happens when we all play nice together? :)

Persephone
06-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Thank you for my morning smile!

You could probably make a few extra bucks now and then if you carried around a plastic surgeon's business cards and got a commissio on every BA that resulted..."Tell 'em Steffi sent you."

Hugs,
Persephone.

Katey888
06-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Great story Steffi... :)

One trusts the exchange was all carried out very discreetly...??

Too close to the party dessert table and people might have thought you were trying to steal their blancmange... ;)

Katey x

Sometimes Steffi
06-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Neat story! I wonder if she'll contemplate buying a pair of her own....or BA...now that she's had a chance to see how they look on her.

I always carry my own "girl" business cards with me in girl mode, so I gave her one, and told her to contact me if she wanted to know where the forms came from. She hasn't contacted me yet, but was at least a little buzzed, so who knows what she remembered in the morning.

@Katey

Discreetly? Kind of hard to do when you slip your hand into your dress and pull one out, and someone else takes it and slips it into their dress. And let's just say that it was even less discreet than that (and you can use your imagination to fill in the details). A good girl never tells.

alwayshave
06-03-2015, 06:24 AM
Steffi, that's a great story.

Claire Cook
06-03-2015, 06:30 AM
This thread gets better and better -- even more smiles on a grey, rainy Florida morning. :heehee: Thank you Steffi!!

CynthiaD
06-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Wow! It'd be pretty hard to top that one! I have noticed that a lot of the testimonials on the TBS website are from GG customers though. I guess what's sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose.

Katey888
06-03-2015, 05:57 PM
And I always thought DC was a fairly classy place... as far as the USA goes anyhow... ;)

So there you are, juggling and lobbing silicone forms backwards and forwards like foamballs in a sports bar... :facepalm: Oh - and your new found friend is jumping up and down to make her new boobs jiggle... at least it's summer and they were pre-warmed...

Honestly - you seem to have all the fun over your side of the pond... :D

Katey x

Sometimes Steffi
06-03-2015, 10:41 PM
I think some of the activity was enhanced by some moderate amount of libations.

And don't forget my offer. If you come to DC next year, I'll drive you to Keystone.

You can participate in the fun on our side of the pond.