PDA

View Full Version : Have not posted much lately but just checking in

sandie
06-02-2015, 03:07 AM
Things havent changed much for me , my SO allows me to dress three or four afternoons a week but states she would like me to be me on weekends. I respect her wishes, however in a couple of weeks time a relation will be living with us for about six or some months.I will have to make the best of free time,all I can say thanks for all comments etc on the forum as it keeps me upto date on whats happening,hope we are all having fun

Meghan4now
06-02-2015, 07:28 AM
Sandie,

Good luck with that. Getting to dress 3-4 times a week is a lot and can be difficult to adjust to a quick change. Hopefully there will be opportunities. The other consideration, while maybe not possible, is to be out.

Like I said may not be possible, but you might discuss it with your wife IF you think she can have that conversation. It's a lot to think about and could have unforseen results, both good and bad. However you choose, be deliberate and complete in thinking it through.

Marcia Blue
06-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Sadie, I feel for you. Maybe a short trip is in your future?????????? With way to much luggage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beverley Sims
06-03-2015, 11:32 AM
I hope you are able to cope with the hiatus that having others in the house causes.

It can be difficult, but I am sure you will find a way around it.