PDA

View Full Version : Just had a great weekend

Glenda58
06-02-2015, 08:25 PM
My wife was gone for 4 days to California so I knew she was coming home. I got out all my things to see what I was going to wear. Then I went and got a mani and a pedi . Then got my eye brows done. Thought about getting eyelash extensions but the lady told me they would last 2 weeks and I would have to come in to remove them didn't wanted the wife to see that.

Went home and started getting dress when the door bell rang:eek: it was the police (my wife works for the city) They had something for her. Lucky I hadn't put on any makeup yet he knew I was home because saw my car in the driveway and said he has seen my car in town. Ooh great now I can't go out because they know me and my car.:angry: So I stay in till late at night.

Well 4 days of dressing was great even if I couldn't get out.

I did find out that I have more bras and panties than my wife also more dresses and skirts plus heels she doesn't she have any heels.

Persephone
06-03-2015, 02:09 AM
Sorry your plans wre innterrupted.

Maybe next time rent a second car? If asked, your sister is visiting? Or would it get back to your wife?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Jean 103
06-03-2015, 03:09 AM
That’s too bad, how about trading that car in and getting one that can’t be picked out of a crowd. Like you come out of the store, look around and think which one is mine.

Love Jean