PDA

View Full Version : Hi Girls

Kathleen3359
02-06-2006, 07:40 AM
Hi there.. Sorry i have been very busy with work and getting ready to go on vac..But i had my first experience of going out with a great bunch of girls a few weeks ago.. I had such a blast.. There was about 15 of us..I went to n.c. to meet up with them.. We went to a c/d friendly club we drank ,danced my feet off.. Had a great time ..I have allways dreamed of doing this and it finally happend.. Thank you Frannie so much.. So now we gett togther once a month and just have fun..I am still trying to come down off of that and i dont want to..It will allways be a memorible time in my life..
Well thats all for now girls..We have another outing on the 25 of feb..Caint wait...
Love Kathleen:bs: :angel:

Wendy me
02-06-2006, 08:45 AM
way cool sounds like a good time enjoy your vacation...

TGMarla
02-06-2006, 08:52 AM
Very cool! I'm so glad for you! And have a nice vacation, too!

Holly
02-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Kathleen, sounds like you had a blast! Good for you. I hope your upcoming vacation is just as fun and rewarding. :D

Laurie Ann
02-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Kathleen glad you had a good time but where are the pics? Just kidding I'm glad you had a good time look forward to hearing more about future episodes. Enjoy your vacation.

MarySC
02-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Hi there.. Sorry i have been very busy with work and getting ready to go on vac..But i had my first experience of going out with a great bunch of girls a few weeks ago.. I had such a blast.. There was about 15 of us..I went to n.c. to meet up with them.. We went to a c/d friendly club we drank ,danced my feet off.. Had a great time ..I have allways dreamed of doing this and it finally happend.. Thank you Frannie so much.. So now we gett togther once a month and just have fun..I am still trying to come down off of that and i dont want to..It will allways be a memorible time in my life..
Well thats all for now girls..We have another outing on the 25 of feb..Caint wait...
Love Kathleen:bs: :angel:
Any chance I could possibly get in on this. Not sure when as I will have to get up the nerve. Never dressed in front of anyone but it sounds like an absolute dream!

Tiffy
02-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Kathleen, I am so very happy for you dear. But, I do so wish that I knew you were here. You know how bad I wanted to see you. I hope you had a great time.:) It sounds like it was really good for you.

Kisses, April Marie

Nikki Dee
02-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Sounds like you had a really fab time...here's to the next time...so pleased for you.
Love Nikki. x