PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you can't fully dress?

nathaliedove
06-03-2015, 10:17 PM
I'm sure many of you can relate but often times life gets in the way and I'm not able to completely dress up as often as I want to. When I dress up, I go all out: wig, full-makeup, press-on nails, shave myself smooth etc. As you all know, this takes time! And being a grad student I only get to do this about once every 5 months :( !!!

So, what's a girl to do instead? I mean, if I could I'd dress like this every evening when I got home from school! So, instead, I'll quite often slip on a bra and my breast forms while pick up my apt, brush up on some studying, are just relax and watch some tv. This got me wondering...what do some of you girls do when you can dress up as you'd wish??

Sometimes Steffi
06-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Underdress, or course. Girl shopping, either online or brick and mortar. Toe nail polish.

Bridget Ann Gilbert
06-03-2015, 11:31 PM
I've been having fun building Pintrest boards of clothing and jewelry. Its almost like shopping but without the huge credit card bills at the end of the month

detty
06-03-2015, 11:57 PM
Hi All,

Am in the same shoes, dressing does not happen too often.

I integrate my feminine side in small things, but I need her now daily. Small things lile nail polish on toes, body hair control etc.

In addition if I can write my blog, I am ok. I needed to install these items, cannot do completely without.

Kisses,

Detty

XemmaX
06-04-2015, 12:04 AM
dress from the neck down

Barbara Black
06-04-2015, 12:12 AM
LOL. All of the above, with the exception of Pinterest. I have no idea how that works.

Adriana Moretti
06-04-2015, 12:41 AM
I will still dress...from the neck down ( does that count ?? )....i will also workout to an extremely girly playlist thinking about fitting into that mini skirt,work on articles & pictures for my blog, sometimes not dress, but practice eyeshadow styles, or just lashes or lips, put outfits together, online shop, study women in fashion, READ makeup books, spend hours in the thrift shop searching for the perfect article of clothing to introduce into my wardrobe, and come on this forum and see whats going on.....I heard there is someone named Caitlyn floating around?

Amanda77
06-04-2015, 12:50 AM
Just underdress as much as possible

Stephanie47
06-04-2015, 01:03 AM
At the end of next week Stephanie goes into the closet. I mean no dressing for ten weeks. Yes, for all of us married to school employees who have the summer off, it is a time to have the feminine clothing packed away. Sigh! I find it is hard to do with all the sunshine. I have some very lovely and comfortable maxi dresses that will be kept in storage until the first Monday after Labor Day. So, what's a girl to do? I will be perusing this forum. I will be checking out eBay. I will be checking our some of major department stores for steep discounts.

Vikky
06-04-2015, 06:20 AM
Underdress, or wear bra and forms under drab for a while.

Vikky

BethanyCross
06-04-2015, 07:04 AM
Take a bike ride wearing a neutral lipstick

icantwait24
06-04-2015, 07:13 AM
I always under dress. I paint my toenails, I wear makeup everyday,if I'm going out my makeup will be lightly aplyed. If I'm staying in I wear some of my wife's clothes. I usually prance around in heel,yes even outside, this proves to be tough. We have a small farm, so feeding,milking and throwing hay. I usually never wear my wig. My wife prefers I dont. She likes to see jason and jazzy at the same time. Lol. That's what I do. I needed a lil more so I painted my fingers. Xoxo Jazzy

Jackie7
06-04-2015, 08:21 AM
Dress at home in whatever I feel like wearing. Underdress to go out en drab. Always. Including a cute little A-cup bra.

Some days I need to work on client projects in my office upstairs. I like to go to work as office girl, and office girl always wears dresses or skirts. Strict dress code around here, no casual Fridays. This past week I've had two clients come here to spend the day with me finalizing their projects. I'm out to both of them, so that was fun.

WandaRae2009
06-04-2015, 08:37 AM
Depending on who is home as to the extent. If I am alone but not long enough to go all the way, or might require a quick change, I will just dress from the neck down. As today with my son home I am under dressed and wearing heals under my desk in my office,

Zoe B
06-04-2015, 09:10 AM
I will just pick a certain item that I can slip on/off quickly if I need to, but I usually have some casual attire that would not look overly obvious.

Stephanie A
06-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Wear panties, bra and even female jeans at times when out for a walk.

sometimes_miss
06-04-2015, 10:02 PM
When I was living at home with my parents, I'd often just wear panties and pantyhose under my slacks. I could feel the materials sliding against each other so at least I had the tactile reminder that under 'cover' I was really still a girl. I never had the guts to wear a bra, not even under a sweatshirt, I knew that when the material got pulled against the bra that the outline would be given away, and no matter how careful I was, eventually I would be given away by my stupidity.

Natalie cupcake
06-04-2015, 10:11 PM
I wear silky underwear everyday and silky nighty at night. I wear lacy tank tops as under shirts.

prene
06-04-2015, 11:08 PM
For me,
Bra and small forms, panties, small corset and yes some gg jeans.

Annajose
06-05-2015, 01:40 AM
I underdress every day, wear some sheer lipbalm an toenails polished. And a nice anklet.
Of course on weekends I dress all the time at home (alone)

CherylFlint
06-05-2015, 04:27 AM
It’s either 100% or nothing.
When in drab, I don’t dress halfway, so why would Cheryl be any different?
No, it’s “do it right the first time” kind of thing.
That said, washing the car or going to a wedding while in drab I prepare (shave, clean fingernails) differently doing different things.
Same with Cheryl. Doing housework doesn’t require eye-liner and powder.

Marcelle
06-05-2015, 04:38 AM
Hi Nathalie,

For the me the complete presentation (make-up, wig, clothes) is a necessity when I am in public as it helps me blend and puts me in a comfort zone of sorts. However, when I am at home and feel the need to dress it is without make-up (clothes and wig) and I am still comfortable being. Yeah, I look in the mirror and see beard shadow in the goatee zone and more guy than girl staring back but then again it is me and I am good with that.

Hugs

Isha

alwayshave
06-05-2015, 06:42 AM
As I sit here writing this reply, I am wearing a blue Vanity Fair nightgown. I underdress everyday, even if just panties.

Kate Simmons
06-05-2015, 06:43 AM
Drop back twenty and punt usually. :heehee::)

njcddresser
06-07-2015, 12:25 AM
I'm only able to fully dress a coue days a week. In between there are several things I still do.

Beautiful panties every day. I keep my body fully shaved. My toes are painted and I keep my fingernails a little long and wear clear polish. My eyebrows are nicely shaped. I wear a little perfume. I'll put on a little lip gloss. I have several pairs of tv jeans that I wear.

They are all very welcome little 'extras' that are constant reminders of the real me

flatlander_48
06-07-2015, 11:44 AM
dress from the neck down

Yes. I reserve head-to-toe for going out. Neck down 3-4 nights a week. Thong or firm control briefs every day...

DeeAnn

pamela7
06-07-2015, 12:17 PM
1 push the boundaries of "andro" style - leggings/jeggings seem increasingly accessible to the male of the species, andro polo top or femme T's, in winter bra/cami under shirt, hosiery under thin trousers
2 panties always - why not?!
3 femme socks
4 femme fleeces instead of jumper/jacket
5 painted toe nails

then of course the desire to "skirt up" has to be relieved somehow or other!!

heatherdress
06-07-2015, 12:44 PM
I dress "Heather Lite". I wear something, or some things, that make me feel happy, even if not fully dressed. I have some shoes, for example, that are women's shoes but with male styling.

abby054
06-07-2015, 08:19 PM
I've been having fun building Pintrest boards of clothing and jewelry. Its almost like shopping but without the huge credit card bills at the end of the month

Great idea! It also makes us a lot smarter with our money when we do shop.

Ilsa
06-08-2015, 02:08 PM
A luxurious flowing négligée, panties, slippers, one of two wigs and my favorite ice cream or other snack to go along with a romantic movie in the evening.:c9:

Ilsa

Diane1950
06-08-2015, 04:16 PM
I'm another one who rarely gets to dress fully, so I wear panties all the time, underdress with bra, pantyhose and maybe culottes whenever possible, and sleep enfemme in a nice nightie, panties, bra and forms.

lpjamey
06-09-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm one of the many that rarely or never get to to be fully fem. I sleep almost every night with my longline bra and forms, a very tight thong and happy visions if i could just do this all the time. I'm at a 36ddd and I want to be massive because I have to hide most of the time.

WomanAtHeart4
07-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Nathalie, If I cannot fully dress which is limited I go limited en femme wearing women jeans, androgynous shoes, bra, forms 38C, light make up, no wig. I will go almost everywhere quite confidently (shopping, library, theaters, etc) I have become quite bold to wear bra and white shirt and I challenge myself not to hide my breasts and bra by slouching over, or covering my breasts with my arms, or with an over coat. I love the feeling of walking confidently, naturally with breasts bouncing. One time I went into Taco Bell, the young girl took my order, looked at my breasts and quickly ran back telling everyone (I quietly left). Some women have stared. Most dont seem to notice.
But, gosh, does it feel good - the next best thing to dressing full en femme.
Love,
Stephanie.

Krisi
07-06-2015, 10:48 AM
If I can't dress, it's because I have made the choice to do something else. My wife and I will often travel and that means no dressing (other than panties which are now "normal") until we get back home. I may think about it but really, I have other things to keep me busy. No big deal, I dress when we get back.

Marie-Claude, France
07-06-2015, 12:03 PM
Nothing. For me it is a binary choice, since I can only feel Marie-Claude when everything is in place.

jigna
07-06-2015, 12:10 PM
I just wear Bra n Panty-Undergarments only.

Dana44
07-06-2015, 12:18 PM
For me I run as a male from Monday through Thursday. LOL, and dress Thursday through Sunday, but like today. I got up looked in the mirror and said, "Your a girl." So today I'm in full drab and no need to under dress. Yet sometime on the weekend I have to be male. The next week I'm pretty girly.