PDA

View Full Version : Maintaining 2 seperate social lives

Gemma Rhodes
02-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Hi Girls,

Since I made my debut back in October I am getting out as Gemma on a regular basis and have another 2 outings planned this weekend and I now have a new circle of friends most of whom only know me as Gemma.

However "he" still has a good social life too and It is very expensive to maintain the two. However I must say I enjoy my girly nights out far more than his and I just hope I win the lottery soon. :)

I must say though that all this is worth every penny and makes me very happy, even though my wallet/purse does not agree. :)

Girly Sara
02-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi Gemma,

You're sure right hun. Two difference lives and wardrobes cost a fortune. I've certainly found that out in the past 3 years and have re-mortgaged already (no lie!) lol

Enjoy life Gemma!

Sara xxxx

Aileen
02-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Yes, I often feel like we are superheroes. We go out in our secret identities and pal around with others in their secret identities, and only amongst others of our own kind can we talk about our problems.

Nikki Dee
02-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Tell me about it.!!!!!!...so damned expensive...can easily save on the homme stuff (try not to buy anything.!)..but Nikki is so expensive...and as you know I am SO weak when it comes to buying femme clothes etc....I just can't say NO.!! but you're right...SO worth it.!
Love Nikki. xx

Amelie
02-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Two social lives???? I have four. But the good thing is there is no male social life for me, they are four different female social lives.