PDA

View Full Version : Sliced Bread

sabrinaedwards
06-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Is CrossDressing the greatest thing since "sliced bread"? Monday I played in a golf tournament and placed in the money. Tuesday my wife began travelling. As is the custom with me, I purchase something when I have time to be Sabrina. This time I purchased lip gloss and nail polish. They are a composite of red and pink. I gave myself a manicure/pedicure and have been able to dress during time. Tonight I will watch the NBA finals dressed, with my new nail colors. I put all my male clothing in the hamper and I have been Sabrina for 2 days. Crossdressing is the greatest thing since "sliced bread."
Love, Sabrina

Bridget Ann Gilbert
06-04-2015, 06:54 PM
I don't think anyone here will disagree with how incredible it feels to be dressed and relaxed in your own home, but I consider the internet to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Without it I never would have learned so much about being a cross dresser and the spectrum of gender identities. I also wouldn't have had the opportunity to join this forum and get to know all you lovely gals and guys.

Bridget

sometimes_miss
06-04-2015, 10:11 PM
I don't know. I thing sliced bread was pretty terrific in it's day when it first became available to the masses. But I'd probably go with preservatives as the next big thing since the bread slicer had been invented. Preservatives keep our foods from killing us with disease causing germs by inhibiting growth of them. Besides, crossdressing was around waaaaaay BEFORE sliced bread. So maybe it was when a crossdresser first got sliced bread. I'll have to give it some more thought, but that will have to wait until tomorrow when I come home with my unsliced fresh italian bread and make myself a nice prosciuttini, fresh mozzerella and roasted pepper sandwich, while wearing my favorite maid's uniform and apron. Best of both worlds.

Natalie cupcake
06-04-2015, 10:20 PM
It is a lot of fun if you have the time to be dressed for long periods of time so other girls say. Maybe someday I'll get to do that.:)

Teresa
06-05-2015, 12:56 AM
Sabrina,
Yesterday felt just like that to me, sitting in the garden in a sun dress taking in the sun and finally sliding my stockings off pulling my hemline up and feeling the warmth on my shaved legs, then fell asleep , sliced bread has nothing on that !
Problem is my wife chooses to eat from another loaf, one girl's sliced bread is not the same as the others !

Hell on Heels
06-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Hell-o Sabrina,
It sounds like you are really enjoying your girl time
A loaf of sliced bread will really help save some of that valuable time
when it comes to making your lunch.
But what Lexi is serving up sounds absolutely delectable!
What time is lunch Lexi?
Much Love,
Kristyn

Jean 103
06-05-2015, 03:28 AM
R u bringing the wine Kristyn. LOL

CherylFlint
06-05-2015, 04:20 AM
Better than sliced bread.
I had a friend who used to say “Better than M&M’s”.
Dressing is better than M&M’s too!

Marcelle
06-05-2015, 04:47 AM
Hi Sabrina,

I don't know . . . I kind of like sliced bread :) Seriously though, I am glad to read you are having such a great Sabrina time . . . that is better than sliced bread.

Hugs

Isha

Rhonda Darling
06-05-2015, 07:32 AM
Bridget wrote: "I also wouldn't have had the opportunity to join this forum and get to know all you lovely gals and guys."
Wait! What? There are GUYS in here? OMG, and here I thought this was the ladies room. Quick, everyone, cover yourselves.

Going beyond my poor sense of humor, sliced bread has nothing over that wonderful feeling as I slowly change myself into Rhonda. Sublime pleasure without compare.

Jaylyn
06-05-2015, 08:32 AM
Yeppers it is and feels the greatest to be dressed to the top. Just remember to not leave any lipstick prints on the sliced bread.... Especially if wife descent know.

kimdl93
06-05-2015, 08:51 AM
Last night, I had a roast beef sandwich on 7grain (sliced) bread with honey mustard and mmmmmm. I don't know...

Michelle 78
06-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Why not have the best of both worlds? and have a nice sandwich while dressed!!!!:)

NicoleScott
06-05-2015, 02:19 PM
How do you answer when you order a sandwich and you're asked "do you want that dressed?"

My dad told me he remembered when bread was sold in unsliced loaves, and it was a pretty big deal when it started being sold already sliced, hence the expression.

My siblings and I loved to go to the bakery with mom long ago. She would buy a loaf of buttercrust bread, and it was sliced on a machine while we watched. Mom let us eat a slice in the car on the way home. We all wanted the heel (end piece). What a treat.

CynthiaD
06-05-2015, 04:19 PM
I so agree.
I've been fully en femme every day, at least part of the day, for the past few weeks. Crossdressing isn't just the best thing since sliced bread. It's the best thing since almost anything!

Tonya Rose
06-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Yes Sabrina, It is always better when ya get a few days in a row that ya dont have to worry about anything but being Pretty! And can leave that nail polish on for days!:battingeyelashes: and By the way, If Krystn is bringing the Wine I`m definitely There for lunch! LOL!!!!! :wine: