PDA

View Full Version : Hirsute as opposed to her suit!

Emma_Forbes
02-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi Girls,

OK the title is a poor pun....sorry!

The problem: I am hairy and have recently waxed my legs - yippee. I want to go further but there are parts I cannot reach (and Heineken can't help me!) What do I do?

Also, I have shaved the back of my hands but my arms are still hairy and the contrast between the two is quite marked when in drab. Anything I can do about this? I know that the easiest solution is probably to remove all my body hair - see problem 1 above! I need a stop gap solution. Any ideas anyone?

Finally, the wax strips I used for my legs are supposed not to be suitable for my chest. So how do I do that?

Is this complicated or what?+?

Emma

insearchofme
02-06-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm like you. Here's what I do. I go to a professional "waxologist" (she'd kill me if she ever heard me call her that) and have the my eyebrows and hair on my back waxed, I shave my arms and chest (I don't do legs, yet),

I've discussed having my whole body waxed but that will cost up to $200 and waxing the chest is gonna hurt.

Just a thought.

Phyliss
02-06-2006, 01:50 PM
I get "waxed" about every six weeks. From nose to toes, and everything in between, (except for the lower part of my arms, keeps away questions when wearing a short sleeve shirt)

$200.00 bones sound about right for cost. It ain't cheap. My "Waxing Guru" is quite good and she was the one who told me to take at least 4 motrin before I show up, or Tylenol if you prefer.

If taking something is not to your liking then bring a bullet to bite on. ;) ;)

When they get to the bikini area...:eek: :eek: :eek: