PDA

View Full Version : Do you look better........

CarlaWestin
06-08-2015, 07:22 AM
......as a man? Or do you look better dressed as a woman?

I'm sorta' leaning towards female. When I put some energy into it, I look smokin' hot. And, I kinda' don't care how I look in drab mode.

Kate Simmons
06-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Let's put it this way, at my 50th High School Class reunion the other night a lot of the ladies there complimented me telling me how handsome I looked in a suit and tie plus the fact that I was in good shape. Not to mention that they said I was a good dancer. I cut loose there like I normally do as Ericka at the club. I have fun dancing no matter how I'm dressed but quite honestly I prefer dancing as Ericka as I can get away with way more moves that a guy wouldn't normally get by with. So, to answer your question I guess I look good either way Carla. :)

sabrinaedwards
06-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Carla honey, you do look hot! I would say that I look like an average crossdresser in both modes.
Love, Sabrina

Stephanie47
06-08-2015, 10:24 AM
I've aged well, at least outward appearances. My facial features go with my male side. I can get away with a lack of hair as a male, but, need my grey wig as a female. When I'm attired as a woman I think I look fine. I always wear a dress that does not define a waistline, so I think I pull off a female look. On a whole I'd say with my male face, I do look better attired as a male.

cheryl reeves
06-08-2015, 10:30 AM
i look better female then male

Stephanie Voorhees
06-08-2015, 10:32 AM
Male... Definitely male. I make for one ugly woman.

Katey888
06-08-2015, 10:46 AM
... quite honestly I prefer dancing as Ericka as I can get away with way more moves that a guy wouldn't normally get by with...

That just HAS to make it to YouTube some day and will be worth the wait... :D

And Carla, how do you define 'better'...? :thinking:

I don't think I look bad en femme, but if I'm in a critical mood, I have no waist, broad shoulders, slightly muscular arms, male brows, too much rib cage and monofilament hair... :eek:

My teeth and legs aren't bad though, and both eyes are mine - so I shouldn't complain... and not to get serious, but given a lot of latent AGP (autogynephilia) around here, the chances are you'll find a lot of agreement... :)

Katey x

Rachael Leigh
06-08-2015, 11:01 AM
I know when I go all out to dress enfem I always think I look better that way, Ive always had a self esteem issue with my look as a guy. I often wondered if thats why I like dressing up

Judith96a
06-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Do you look better...? To whom. After all, beauty is proverbially in the eye of the beholder!
If what you're asking is which do I find more pleasing to the eye, then I would have to say that it's a draw. 'Judith' is a pleasant change from what I normally see in the mirror but I'm not unhappy with "him" either. As to what others think... I really don't know.

Debra Russell
06-08-2015, 11:43 AM
I think I look better "pretty" --- but the wife thinks different:eek:.......................Debra

ClosetED
06-08-2015, 12:05 PM
I grew up not being proud of my male physical self - way too skinny and not muscle bound, but was more acrobatic. I have aged well and do well in comparision now. I get complimented on the pictures of Ellen I posted, so while I look handsome and also pretty, my own mind has trouble seeing the handsome me and is overjoyed at the pretty me I have been able to create.
Hugs,, Ellen

Ceera
06-08-2015, 12:13 PM
I would definitely say I look younger when en-femme, and I get a lot more complements on my appearance when en-femme. So I would have to say I look 'better' as a woman than as a man.

But a large part of that is that when I dress as Ceera, I pay attention to my makeup and I make a very conscious effort to dress well. As a male I do tend to dress appropriately, but my clothes and shoes virtually never get complements when I am in male mode.

prene
06-08-2015, 12:28 PM
I wish I did ... (looked better as a female) ... maybe from far away and I 100% dressed am wearing forms and a corset.

AbigailJordan
06-08-2015, 12:31 PM
Well I take my t-girl eye out when I shop for drab clothes.. and when I put my mind to it I can cut a sharp look in drab.. but I'd still much rather drop jaws in a tight bodycon.. and makeup improves every time :)

carhill2mn
06-08-2015, 12:33 PM
In my case, there is no comparison - as a woman!

Jeri Ann
06-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Definitely female.

Linda E. Woodworth
06-08-2015, 01:07 PM
Nope, I look better in male mode when I pull out all the stops.

I'm not complaining about my "girl" look but a raving beauty I ain't!:o

Dana44
06-08-2015, 01:24 PM
I try to look good as a male. Many think I am handsome. Now when I dress and go all out. I look pretty hot and pretty and feminine. I do care on how I look in both modes.

Aylineira
06-08-2015, 01:52 PM
In my case I think I am better looking guy mode but I have to say that when I'm all done up en femme I surprised even my wife LOL.

Stephanie A
06-08-2015, 02:14 PM
It depends, if I work at it my female can look so much better. Yet I am ok as a man. So depends on how much sleep, lol.

Tracy Hazel Lee
06-08-2015, 02:17 PM
I think that I can clean up pretty good in guy mode... but I can't measure my own attractiveness... So it's not an easy call.

However, which one do I prefer looking at? PSSH... Tracy, of course!!

franlee
06-08-2015, 03:12 PM
I must say in honesty that years ago I would have been better looking in Fem. But now lipstick on a grizzly bear still doesn't make him look any better but if he likes who's gona stop him? So all I do now is growl at the mirror and imagine days gone by.

Alex!
06-08-2015, 05:43 PM
I look better when impersonating a female. On the other hand, this is a personal opinion. Others would no doubt have a different view :)

Yoshisaur
06-08-2015, 05:47 PM
I have no idea if I look good or not in guy mode I don't really try too hard, but I would say as a female I think I look somewhat cute, definitely better then my male appearance since I put in way more effort to look feminine.

flatlander_48
06-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Not sure; probably between a toss up or a slight nod towards female...

DeeAnn

Nadine Spirit
06-08-2015, 08:43 PM
I think I look about the same in either mode on the scale of attractiveness.

heatherdress
06-08-2015, 11:19 PM
I look better, to me, as a female. I am usually happier when dressed.

UNDERDRESSER
06-08-2015, 11:37 PM
I don't think I'd look better as a female, maybe that's why I don't dress as one? But since I've been wearing skirts, in particular now at work and in front of the retail public, it has made me step up my game in male mode. I've come to realise that I am a pretty good looking guy.

carahawkwind
06-08-2015, 11:40 PM
On the rare occasions I can get my wig, makeup and outfits working all at the same time, probably female. Getting my male self to look reasonably presentable is much easier and more consistent though.

Sakura_Wulfette
06-09-2015, 12:51 AM
I've always been horribly hard on myself regarding my looks - as a woman I feel much prettier and confident. So definitely a woman.

Actually not too long ago I was at a convention (anime fan here) and had to use the restroom - after I came out of the stall someone came in and said, "Sorry! I thought this was the guys room"

Teresa
06-09-2015, 12:55 AM
Carla,
I prefer the female me, dressing brings contentment and happiness which improves the look, lines and wrinkles go away not just because of the make up !

Jenny Elwood
06-09-2015, 01:11 AM
Though I enjoy being the "female" me (more), I've come to the conclusion that I definitely look better in male mode and I'm even happy with that. Well today anyway... (aren't we as part time women allowed to be somewhat whimsical?)

dee anne
06-09-2015, 02:22 AM
I think I look OK as a male and close to passable when dressed, I really like the work I have to put into looking as good as I can as Dee anne:), so I guess ia going to say I like the way I lookbetter as Dee anne.

Marcelle
06-09-2015, 03:39 AM
Hi Carla,

Well . . . if I am going to be totally honest, my physiology is "boy" my facial structure is "boy" and as such I look better as a "guy" because that is the way my body is designed and guy clothes are made for me and fit me. Now that is not to say I think I am "pug ugly" when dressed as a woman but I doubt I turn heads or rock any female clothing the way a GG would. So I will say "guy".

Hugs

Isha

Raychel
06-09-2015, 05:12 AM
I am not sure what the rest of the world thinks, (and I don't care)
But Personally I like the image looking back at me in the mirror much better
like 1000% better when I am dressed up,

Not very happy with my guy self at all.
but my other side dresses pretty nice.

suchacutie
06-09-2015, 09:26 AM
It is so much easier to look good in guy mode (years of practice). I'm sure my wife would vote for guy-mode! On the other hand, Tina is never dressed in "grubbies". Tina always is well dressed with full appropriate makeup. It's just who she is.

Adelina
06-09-2015, 05:29 PM
I think if I went all out with makeup, wig, shaving, etc. I'd look just as good as a girl, but when I don't put in effort, not a chance. I'm really overweight, so really I'm not going to be trying anything too crazy or revealing anyway.

Jane G
06-09-2015, 06:09 PM
I think I look better "pretty" --- but the wife thinks different:eek:.......................Debra

I'm with Debra on this one.

kkaye
06-09-2015, 07:15 PM
Fortunately it is not hard for me to pass for a middle aged woman.

Donna St. Marten
06-09-2015, 07:34 PM
I think I look better as a female. According to" Look A Like" they calculate my age as 48. I can't even remember when I was 48, it was so long ago.

Tracii G
06-09-2015, 07:42 PM
I think I look better in girl mode but that is just my opinion.
Girl mode soft and friendly,guy mode rough and wrinkly and look like I've been thru the ringer.

2B Natasha
06-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Guy mode. Hands down. I am one handsome man. Tall, broad shoulders, nice eyes, proportioned perfectly. I am one tall drink of cool water on a hot day in guy mode.

Girl mode. I'm happy easy to talk to fun to be around and up for anything. I. can put it all well and look good. Just not as good as in guy mode.

Andrea Renea
06-09-2015, 09:07 PM
I think Andrea looks better than Andrew. Make-up works wonders.

We are about the the same size. Andrea actually weights a little bit more with the
prosthetic she needs.

I think my wife would say different. She is partial to Andrew.

sometimes_miss
06-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Being tall and wide, I've been told I look impressive in a tux. But I don't see it. AFA en femme? Uhhhhh, nope. So I'll have to go with 'as a guy'.

Robin414
06-09-2015, 09:53 PM
I used to look like Patrick Swayze (seriously) but since an unintended orchidectomy I'm changing dramatically, two months after, I noticed the gynecomastia but what really got me was my butt...I've never had a butt! 8 months in now and I've gained 4 inches on my butt and 5 on my breasts and lost 5 inches on my waist with no change to diet or exercise...I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror now whereas before I was discussed by myself...I KNOW I look better as a woman and I've come to realize I should be! Pretty intense cure for the dysphoria I didn't even know I had but it sure did the trick I suppose 😐

Natalie cupcake
06-09-2015, 10:09 PM
I look better as a female because I take more time to look my best!!:battingeyelashes:

Traceyjo
06-10-2015, 07:27 AM
I definitely look better as a woman. As a guy I'm middle of the road handsome but at my age am not going to be very physically attractive to women. When I'm fully transformed into femme mode I see a very attractive sexy woman who looks quite a bit younger than I am. I think my atavar demonstrates this well and it is fairly typical of how I look when dressed. My internet pics certainly attract lots of compliments from men and other CDs that I find very flattering.

steftoday
06-10-2015, 11:54 AM
I sure smile a lot more in girl mode...

Joanne108
06-10-2015, 03:27 PM
As a woman definitely!

Vivian Best
06-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Depends on who is answering the question, me or my wife!

Maxi
06-11-2015, 09:04 PM
You decide.

AmberN
06-11-2015, 09:09 PM
I use to think before then my wife saw me in a dress and said how beautiful I looked so that has changed my mind a little bit more. Plus the way it made me feel better about myself that I was more desirable.

Stephanie_83
06-12-2015, 12:12 AM
I'm a fairly good-looking fella when I've got my beard right; it took a long time for me to figure out male fashion, but I enjoy it now. That said, when I get really glammed up, I'm a pretty fine lady too. I think most of that is down to self-confidence, rather than anything external though: a year ago, I wouldn't have said I was even ok-looking as a woman, and not so many years before that, I would have rated myself pretty low on the attractiveness scale as a dude, too.

Barbara Black
06-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Sakura: What did you say to the puzzled guy?

Jacqueline85
06-13-2015, 10:30 AM
If I put some effort into boy mode, I can be darn attractive. My GF especially loves it when I wear eyeliner and mascara in boy mode. So, like Isha, genetically I have the features for a boy so I probably look best in boy mode.

Brenda Freeman
06-13-2015, 11:09 AM
I do not know if I look better when I dress up as a woman, but I feel better and put a lot more effort into dressing up, thinking about what I wear, make up of course, Guy mode just put on the same clothes .

Meganfla
06-13-2015, 04:29 PM
Either way I think I look great, isn't it about confidence in yourself that gives that feeling when you look in the mirror.
Meg

SherriePall
06-13-2015, 05:53 PM
I think I look better than he does. This is based not only on my personal opinion, but also that of several of my GG friends (SA's I have know over the years).
The first time it happened was my very first trip to Davids Bridal. When I was all done and ready to pay, the consultant who helped me that day and several more times over the years started to apologize to me if she offended me for saying what she was going to say. And that was that she thought I looked better as a woman than a guy. I told her no offense taken and I that I thought so, too.

BLUE ORCHID
06-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Hi Carla, When I get dressed in either mode I always make a great presentation, I have always taken pride in my appearance.:daydreaming: