PDA

View Full Version : moms clothing

sam
02-06-2006, 12:31 PM
is it wrong to wear your moms clothing?

Amelie
02-06-2006, 12:37 PM
I don't know about it being right or wrong, but how would you feel if she wore your clothes.

Unless you are very young, I would suggest buying your own clothes.

Amanda420
02-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Im with Amelie, on this one...when i first started 'tween 11-13 yrs old, all i had access to was my moms,as many others do. But if youre like 25 or something you should get yer own stuff! And it might be more on the wrong side but, we gotta do what we gotta do somtimes

Gisele
02-06-2006, 01:10 PM
I agree with the above two post. If your young it's OK. If older and can buy your own than do so.

Kimberley
02-06-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Sam
I think all of us have been there in one way or another whether it was a sister or mom but like the others said, be extrememly careful. If there is ANY way you can do it, buy your own. Second hand shops are a goldmine especially if you are short on coin.

The worst thing you can do is rip off someone else because if you get caught by the law, the ramifications can be horrendous.

If you are young as we think you are then maybe put out an appeal and try to meet others in your own area that might help. You can search the members lists to find people in your area. If you know of a GG who would be understanding and knows you better than anyone, she might help you along. Be careful here because teen girls can sometimes be extremely cruel. You might try asking a couple of the F2M's on the sight their opinions. They will be honest with you.
Even as adults our TV/CD/TG activities can be extremely stressful so make some good friends here and get their support. Whatever you do, dont ever limit your options.

Good Luck.

Julie York
02-06-2006, 02:17 PM
It's not wrong to wear someone else's Mum's clothing!

Worth a thought.

:D

Tina Dixon
02-06-2006, 02:19 PM
It's not wrong to wear someone else's Mum's clothing!

Worth a thought.

:D

Your being naughty:eek:

Stormgirl
02-06-2006, 02:27 PM
very naughty

Amanda420
02-06-2006, 03:16 PM
I saw this movie once where this guy named Norman wore his moms clothes:bs:
LOL!! " Coming Mother!!"

Tina Dixon
02-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Ih my god:eek: Is there a little Normy in all of us?

Tamara Croft
02-06-2006, 03:48 PM
is it wrong to wear your moms clothing?Depends how old you are doesn't it ;)

Tiffany Tuesday
02-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Depends how old you are doesn't it ;)
... and whether she is still in them .. eeeeek :D

Tina Dixon
02-06-2006, 03:52 PM
... and whether she is still in them .. eeeeek :D
Ok I was drinking a diet pepsi when I read this and out my nose it came:bs:

Tiffany Tuesday
02-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Sowee Tina ... coke snorting is an offence ... but i think ur okay do it the other way :)

ReginaK
02-06-2006, 07:12 PM
It's not wrong until you can no longer fit in them.

I know my mom borrowed plenty of my clothes, so I think we're even.

Shelly Preston
02-06-2006, 07:47 PM
its only wrong if she says its wrong ????

neelam
02-06-2006, 08:31 PM
I am 19 nd can not buy my own clothes as i admit i dont hav the courage as i dont wanna get caught lol so i only have access to my mums clothes, if she dont know then its alright but i have a feeling she knows. When i get my own place then ill buy a whole wardrobe! Staying at my aunts i have worn her clothes she has a bit more better style than my mum lol sorri mum lol

xxxneelam

Sarahgurl371
02-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Many of us only had our Mom's or Sister's clothing, obviously we weren't given female clothes for ourselves.

But when you reach a point, you should be getting your own stuff. Part of the stigma society has about us is that we steal womens' panties from clotheslines. It is just wrong to take from others for any reason.

You always here about the CD who steals and is cast in a perverted light by news media and others. It only takes the actions of a few to screw things up for the many.

So, be dignified in all that you do. Its just a good thing to be.

Helen MC
02-07-2006, 04:24 AM
In my teens when I lived at the family home I of course borrowed my big sister Anne's and my Mum's (Mom's) panties to wear all the time, (especially from age 15 when I was able to ditch PE at school) and their skirts, dresses, bras etc to dress in when I was lucky to be alone at home. Not only was there a ready supply of female clothing to hand but it would have been dangerous to me to have obtained any of my own. Imagine the result if my Mum had found a strange pair of knickers that werent hers nor Anne's in the laundry basket, or a skirt she didn't recognise in a wardrobe or cupboard. I would imagine that the majority of CDs and TVs start by borrowing panties and other clothing belonging to female members of their family and if they don't have any sisters then that will be their Mother.

If you have no problems with Crossdressing , and I never have, then there is no problem in borrowing and wearing the female clothing available.

When I moved out of the family home a few months after my 18th Birthday, apart from a few no longer used items of my Sister's and my Mother's clothes that I took with me, mostly panties, I had from then on to buy my own and have done so ever since.

The mention of men who steal knickers (and occasionally other female items such as bras and slips etc) off of washing lines confuses the issue. Whilst there are some CDs and TVs who do this, I would say they are in the minority amongst our kind. Indeed some men with a fetish to do this have no wish to wear the panties etc, but use them only as a masturbatory stimulus. There was a man arrested in the UK last year who had thousands of pairs of panties he had stolen off washing lines over a number of years. He was given a suspended sentence and fined. In Court he stated that he never wore them ,indeed he very indignantly stated "I'm NOT a Transvestite!" when questioned by the Prosecutor, but that he liked to handle them and fantasise about the women who had worn them, then masturbate. In my experience most CDs an TVs BUY their panties etc, either directly in a store, on-line or form mail order catalogues but do not steal them.

Sally2
02-07-2006, 05:10 AM
Checking Sam's public profile indicates that he is 22 yrs old. This is still a confusing time for CDs. Is he shy and introspective? We don't know how long he has been wearing female clothing but he may not be aware of sources to get them other than his Mom. Some of the above advice should serve him well. Sam I don't feel that's is wrong to wear your mom's clothes but now is the time to branch out on your own but be very careful as to where you store your clothes. Sam also didn't indicate if his mother has any inkling that he does crossdress. Many moms have known but kept it to themselves. good luck Sam and keep in touch with this forum. Sally2

ronda
02-07-2006, 05:33 AM
if you want to make a woman mad let her catch you in her clothes with out her saying it is ok . most women are very fussy about who wears there clothes. but if it is all you have then go for it:D

Miriannah
02-07-2006, 06:03 AM
is it wrong to wear your moms clothing?
Do you mean "borrow her clothes" or "claim her goodwill throwaways?" If it's the former, then...ugh yes. That's actually kind of gross if you ask me, although the latter isn't too bad, but looking at your age, you should be wanting to go out and buy your own clothes at this point.

It's nearing Valentine's day, pick up that sexy nighty, stockings, and shoes for "that someone special." Ask for a gift reciept. :D

KarenNY
02-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Oh, gosh, mom's clothes is where it all started for me when I was like 7 or 8 years old! She had such pretty clothes -- well, for the late '70s/early '80s -- so I tried on her clothes (not that they fit, even though she's petite) behind her back for a few years until she confronted me about it. I was very surprised that she was okay with it and the only thing that bothered her about it was the fact that I was doing it behind her back! However, she also insisted that I have my own girls clothes so that a.) I wouldn't muss her clothes all up, especially her lingerie, and b.) I would have clothes that were appropriate for a girl my age (12 going on 13, so like circa 1983).
So things sorta snowballed from from there. I also got hand-me-downs from a GG family friend. I finally did catch up to my mother in dress size when I was about 15 or 16 and she let me wear some of her dresses and skirt suits. Her stuff fit me pretty well until I was about 18. She was like a size 8 or 10, I ended up being a size 12 most of my 20s and topped out as a size 14 around age 30. I guess my genes are too tight!
If you're going to wear your mother's stuff, be very careful with it because it's not yours. And be careful about wrinkles, they're a dead giveaway -- my mother suspected that I was into her clothes for quite some time before actually confronting me about it.
And if your not a teenager anymore, it's time to buy your own clothes! :)

Kimberley
02-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Many of us only had our Mom's or Sister's clothing, obviously we weren't given female clothes for ourselves.

But when you reach a point, you should be getting your own stuff. Part of the stigma society has about us is that we steal womens' panties from clotheslines. It is just wrong to take from others for any reason.

You always here about the CD who steals and is cast in a perverted light by news media and others. It only takes the actions of a few to screw things up for the many.

So, be dignified in all that you do. Its just a good thing to be.
Tammy you are so on the mark. There was a situation here a few years back where a young teen got caught, charged and convicted for stealing a pair of panties.
After he was released from juvenile detention he committed suicide. Pretty sad if you ask me.

As much as I can appreciate the humour I dont think we are helping this young person in their dilemma.

Ladies, we OWE young ppl the benefit of our experience and guidance first. That is what this forum should be about first, support. Save the humour for those of us who can handle and appreciate it.

wowwhoknew
02-07-2006, 01:41 PM
i use to wear my moms clothing but now i just go in and steal panties and what not (to save myself of the humiliation)

Kimberley
02-07-2006, 03:02 PM
i use to wear my moms clothing but now i just go in and steal panties and what not (to save myself of the humiliation)

Please read my post before this. We have all been there but try to buy. If you get caught the results can be horrendous for you. Please rethink this practice!!

There is no humiliation involved, especially if you go to a boutique and ask for gift wrapping.

heathr1
02-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Although I believe it is wrong, that is how I started.

Mother's leather miniskirt.

Seriosilly GG
02-07-2006, 03:46 PM
From a GG perspective I think it is wrong. Same reasons as stated before would you want someone else wearing your clothes? I understand it is how most get into it but giving up quickly and getting your own is better in my view.

My boyfriend wears his sister's coat and has gotten caught with it more than once. I think it would be easier from a not getting caught perspective too if you didn't use your mothers (ie if there is a rip/ stain, if you don't put it back exactly where you found it, she may catch on)

carol ann
02-10-2006, 09:17 PM
if we are honest most of us started that way when we were in our teens or even earlier. My mom found my stache of her 'borrowed or discarded' undies when I was sixteen and confronted me with them. I told her it was just a phase but of course it wasn't and i don't think she believed me anyway.

Wouldn't it be nice to have sufficient of a relationship with mom to tell her that you youl liked girls clothes and would like to wear them occasionally?

Tamara Barclay
02-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Moms tend to get a little upset when thier boys "borrow" clothes. Mine freaked out each time she caught me (or I let her catch me) and threw them in the trash...yes..I dug them out. But looking back it was a terrible violation of her privacy.

I guess try to get your own things as soon as you can. It you don't, you will get a terrible addiction to late 70's clothing like I did!!!!

Nicole Lee
02-11-2006, 01:57 PM
I'd say there's nothing wrong with it, if you're not able to go out and buy your own (i.e., if you're still a young boy and can't exactly get a ride to the local dept. store). I used to do it. ;)

But now, since I'm 18, I have a car, and I have money -- I just buy my own. :)

michellecd9999
02-18-2006, 11:32 AM
I did not have a sister and so it started with mom's clothing when I was around 12-13. Once I was in college, I started collecting my own underthings and never used mom's again. If you are 22, you are where you can buy your own. If you are in college and don't have much money check out the thrift stores. You can always say it is a college party or play or what ever if you need a cover story.
Michelle

PennieS
02-18-2006, 12:51 PM
I started out young too, mostly with some of my sisters stuff and a few things of my moms. Then i found some of her old stuff in the basement and claimed them for my own, after that other then a couple pairs of my sisters panties that must have gotten "lost" I was on my own. Started buying my own dresses, panties and stuff when I wa in my teens, then I was lucky when i met my wife and we got married. Although my wife is a very beautiful woman, she was constantly going up and down in weight and many times she would throw out her stuff that did not fit. now I have a perfectly great wardrobe of mostly size 10 with a few 12s that she threw out, plus some great stuff I bought on my own. Wife is a size 14 -16 now, but very curvy and voluptious, which I prefer on her, so I do not encourage her to go back dieting. I don't need anymore of her clothes right now, but I would love to be able to fit into her 42DD bra, mine is only a 40B.

franny
02-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Not wrong at all.. thats how i found my pleasure..thanks mom..Just don't get busted by her with a cucumber like i diid

Bridget
02-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Once you start buying your own, you'll actually have control over what you wear, which is a big plus.

Danielle
02-19-2006, 06:58 PM
It's only clothes but deep down inside it feels wrong and respect kicks in after that, unless is a stepmom than its totally diffrent.

fionablack
02-19-2006, 07:12 PM
I started out wearing my Mothers Clothes. I stole some time in her dresses nearly every Saturday afternoon while i had the house to myself between the ages of about 11 and 15.

I couldn't help myself and I enjoyed every minute of it, and I can still remember how great her clothes felt. However, I feel really bad about it to this day, that I intruded into her personal things without her consent.

As soon as I was old enough, I started buying my own clothes, and there is nothing like it. It is so nice to be able to say to yourself, "this is my skirt", there really is nothing better than owning your own clothes.

I wish it could have started differently, but I guess this is the way most of us started out, if not Mothers clothes, then a sister. I don't have a sister though.

As wrong as this sounds, I really wish I had an older sister. Borrowing what would no doubt have been her much nicer and more fashionable clothes would have been a dream for me at that age. I couldn't stop wearing my Mothers clothes, but they were never the sort of things I would have bought for myself, which made the pleasure of buying my own items even better when the time came.

ashlee chiffon
02-19-2006, 08:56 PM
i first got caught in my mom's panties when i was around 6 or 7 and i'm 56 now, still wearing panties daily and dressing...i was always sneaking clothes as a child, but found Mom's panties *all briefs* the ones i wanted to wear...this was before i developed my mastubation knowledge. From reading, it seems many trans start this way...my girl cousin dressed me often for fun around 8 or so and i moved away from Mom's clothes...
I don't know if it is wrong..but it got me started and i don't regret that! I think as you get older, you should get your own clothes, though...its easy to do...just go to any thrift store and you can usually take them into the rooms and try on the clothes!