PDA

View Full Version : Micro Mini Skirts And Dresses

Nikki700
02-06-2006, 01:02 PM
How many own up to wearing micro mini skirts and micro dresses with matching thongs to go clubbing complete with high heels?

Or how many of you would like to try this?

I love to wear these clubbing especially in hot countries where I do not need tights. It makes me feel very very sexy!

Would like to start a thread on this.

Nikki700

Rachael Warren
02-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi Nikki, I also like micro's but don't go clubbing, I am too old now!

As for starting a thread on this, you just did! :p

Nikki700
02-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Hi Rachel. Look at Shortest Skirts pcitures last page. These are the dresses and skirts I wear to go clubbing. The latest is the blue floral one with the long sleeves. Cannot bend over and have to be really careful on sitting down and getting in and out of taxis especially if it is breezy!

My new DD self adhesive siloxane beast forms hold up the purple dress without a bra magnificently. All have matching thong panties. They are great to wear and they stay put all night long on the dance floor

Nikki700

Kimberley
02-06-2006, 01:25 PM
All I ever wanted was a little black dress.... and either Halle Berry or Cameron Diaz' body to go with it. LOL

Yes I have owned minis but never had the nerve to go out. Still, I loved them and cant wait to start buying again. Yummy.

Toyah
02-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Too old for me too. I do like short skirts and could get away with them swirling up but clubbing is not for me

Sam-antha
02-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Love the micros, go out in a long min (?), far tooancient to go clubbing but I wish I could. The micros will have to wait for the summer, away from close people contact, or for that digi cam I want

Tina Dixon
02-06-2006, 02:49 PM
I have had my picture taken in short skirts and dresses but I like then around the knee and may be longer if I was to go out.

ERIKA1963
02-06-2006, 05:27 PM
About 95% of my wardrobe are mini's and I used to go shopping in certain stores in a couple of out fits like the white bodysuit and blue mini and heels, now when I go out I dress alittle or it would be for me alot more conservative I just feel great when I get all decked out. I'm starting to look at more conservative dresses and tops. It's hell getting older. ERIKA1963 :o

tara 24-7
02-06-2006, 06:29 PM
oh yeah gimme a mini evert time, in my long legs, but they gotta be covered
in tights, black, may be fishnets, there my faves, tight top too, i just got home from work, an im headin to the wardrobe, taras coming out to night, see ya, kisses tara xxxx

susancheerleader
02-06-2006, 07:08 PM
I am all about micro mini's and mini's. I love them.
I havne't worn them (or anything) outside my house though. I'd LOVE to go clubbing or just "out" if I ever get the nierve to come out of the closet.

Staci
02-06-2006, 09:46 PM
I think it would be great to wear a micro mini out. I am not really into going into public dressed but If I would go out it would be in a very sexy micro mini skirt and silky top. And heels are a must.

xam
02-06-2006, 10:46 PM
I would like to try out the mini or micro but before that I need to lose more weight first.

trisha_anne
02-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Nothin makes me feel more girly then showing off my legs in a mini and some sexy high heels.

Deanna2
02-06-2006, 11:42 PM
You gotta love miniskirts.

Take a look at my avatar - that's one of my longer minis