PDA

View Full Version : Pierced ears,tongues and navels

Amanda420
02-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Ive been wanting to get my ears pierced for a while and will next week maybe. I also want to get my tounge pierced whenever I can. These are things "normal" guys do all the time so im not worried at all about them. My question is has anyone had done or know of any cd'er who has had thier navel pierced? As soon as I lose some weight I would love to get my navel pierced, as I think that they are super sexy! But I dont know much about piercing at all and im not sure if any place would do a guys navel. Id also like to know how many of you have other pierceings as well. Thanks for any input!

Daintre
02-06-2006, 03:05 PM
I have pierced ears, 2 piercings in each ear. I also got my nipples pierced last year, now that was exciting, a bit painful, but worth it :cheeky:

Kristina Marie
02-06-2006, 03:08 PM
I would love to get my ears pierced but to chicken. It would make me feel so much more fem.

Rachael Warren
02-06-2006, 04:22 PM
I have had my ears pierced for years, and felt a little nervous when I did get them done.

I have also recently had my navel pierced, a much more involved piercing.

I was surprised to find out from the Russian girl that did the job, that she does many navel piercings on men, she wasn't even phased by my choice of belly bar, girlie one! ;)

Don't worry about it, the piercer wants your money, you want the hole, match made in heaven!

A word of warning though, follow the instructions for aftercare, it takes over six months to heal fully!

Bernadina
02-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Here are some other threads on same subject.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20499&highlight=pierc%2A

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12341&highlight=pierc%2A

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20420&highlight=pierc%2A

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22226&highlight=pierc%2A

Jonien
02-06-2006, 05:08 PM
I did my naval some 20 years ago and have my ears done twice but thy are to close so I'm having to let one close up so I can get it done again.

Just a suggestion Lady's take a note it can take 6 months for the naval to heal so if you want to show it off in the Summer don't wait till then to get it done.

kathy gg
02-06-2006, 05:27 PM
I have seen alot of rocker/goth boys with navel rings. And my best gg friend had a boyfriend who had his navel pierced as well. He was not a cd , and her and him went and did it at the same piercing studio.

Most places don't care about the "why's" behind getting stuff pierced.

Good luck and have a shot of something for when you are done! I have heard it hurts like a *****

angelinamillar
02-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Hi Girls,

Ive had both my ears pierced for 16 years and my naval done 7 months ago and it has pretty much healed up. All my friends thik it is really cool. Best thing was it was my GF idea :) only because I kept admiring hers so much she says; why don't u get one done?' so off I jolly well went. One of thebest buys I ever bought, ah well except the wig I just bought, but thats another story ;)

Hugs

Angelina x

KateW
02-06-2006, 08:35 PM
I have had both ears double pierced. I don't know anyone with a bellybutton ring, but I do know guys with pierced nipples and noses. Great new pic by the way Amanda420!

Lauren415
02-06-2006, 09:16 PM
i plan on getting my navel pierced sometime this year.

size7satin
02-06-2006, 09:42 PM
my navel is done & proudly hangs my TG symbol

Carlacd
02-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Left ear, but i want to get the other one done too. And both nipples :o

TGMarla
02-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Sorry, no. I'm just not into piercings. Ears are fine, but as for tongues, navels, genitals, cheeks, noses, eyebrows, and all the other various body parts, well....I'm just not into self-mutilation. I don't find it in the least bit attractive, either. I'm not too crazy about tattoos, either.

Jodi Lynn
02-06-2006, 10:23 PM
I have both ears pierced, but don't think I could get any other parts done.

trisha_anne
02-06-2006, 11:43 PM
I have had both my ears pierced for awhile. And as soon as I can convince my wife to let me, I will have my navel and both nipples done. Probobly not at the same time though. I am not into the whole tounge piercing thing, I have seen too many of my friends have bad experiences with that plus....OUCH!

Penny
02-07-2006, 12:47 AM
I have peirced ears that accomodate long dangly earrings also big whoops and some absolutely stunning earrings. I just cant see them looking good from my tongue, nose or any other part of my body!

Seriosilly GG
02-07-2006, 01:36 AM
I've seen guys that have it so I don't think anyone will give you any greif over it like other people mentioned. And really I don't know how open you are with your dressing but its quite easy to hide if you do get one!

lee james
02-07-2006, 03:03 AM
I have both my ears done-two in each ear. I,m considering nipples and navel next-I,m a bit worried about the navel taking six months to heal though,I work in a very hazardous to my health job! How long do nipple piercings take to heal?

Sierra Evon
02-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Ive been wanting to get my ears pierced for a while and will next week maybe. I also want to get my tounge pierced whenever I can. These are things "normal" guys do all the time so im not worried at all about them. My question is has anyone had done or know of any cd'er who has had thier navel pierced? As soon as I lose some weight I would love to get my navel pierced, as I think that they are super sexy! But I dont know much about piercing at all and im not sure if any place would do a guys navel. Id also like to know how many of you have other pierceings as well. Thanks for any input!
Yes, I totally recomend it , I got a little pink sparkly nose stud in my left nostrol, and just got my ears pierced for the 2nd time and Im going to do it again so I got 3 on each side of my ears and the nose stud pinkish/red will complete my look , I'll post pix soon ,good luck bye ,,,Sierra

kaitlin
02-07-2006, 07:10 PM
I think you should do whatever makes you happy! I have both ears done, one each. My tongue is done and I have one in .....well jacobs ladder. I am on a waist line reduction plan now and my reward for doing good will be my belly button ring. Make yourself happy and the devil with all the rest!!! Life is way to short. Kaitlin

Aunt Peg
02-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Another request for info on how long it takes for pierced nips to heal? And they say it hurts, I was wondering how much and how long it hurts? I've been seriously considering this, and from some of the posts above it looks like others are also.

Carlacd
02-07-2006, 08:06 PM
A year to six months for the nipple. They must be cleaned every day. The worst part was the ride home from getting them done. Took off the shirt and gauze stuff, and then they felt better. Very, very sensitive for the first week or two also.

Stormgirl
02-07-2006, 08:22 PM
I've always wanted my belly button pierced,maybe when I get out of teh Army I will have it done.

hjt101
02-08-2006, 02:50 AM
Why not go all out and get several holes in each ear. It is not unusual for guys to have both ears done more than once. Single holes is so normal for guys.

I have 4 holes in each lobe, plus a small sparkly stud in my left nostril. I have a few more hidden away from public view. Those took six months to a year to heal. I tried a naval ring, but it didn't want to cooperate.

jessbcuzz
02-08-2006, 07:24 AM
I've had both ears pierced for many years. I also had my tongue done for about 4 years, but I had to do away with it because of work. I am wanting to get my navel done as well. It's a matter of having the time and money at the same time. Maybe for those of us that want to get our navel done, maybe we can get together as a group?

brandi1
02-08-2006, 11:08 PM
I have both ears done and my tongue but i want my navel done but i have to much belly hair

brandi

Jenn2716
02-11-2006, 12:18 AM
I had both my ears pierced about a year ago. I wear small hoops or silver studs when in guy mode, but I have lots of nice, big hoops and sparkly earrings for girl mode.

I am trying to lose weight and if I get to a certian goal I may treat myself to a navel piercing.

I also already had my right eyebrow and my tongue done this year. My wife wasn't crazy about them, but she doesn't really care as long as I am happy. (Although I think one of them has grown on her more than the other).

I have also been curious about getting a nose stud, or another left brow piercing, or even a second piercing for each ear. I really like how everything looks so far.

I feel that if you aren't hurting anyone but yourself, do whatever makes you happy.

Adele
02-11-2006, 09:24 AM
I have my left ear pierced twice and want to get the right done to match however my wife has shown her disaproval on the subject.

I'd love to get my navel done too, I feel they look very sexy but my belly isn't a pretty sight (too podgy).

No tatoos for me either..... not my thing.

Adele. xxx

Sierra Evon
02-11-2006, 03:20 PM
I think for you it would enhance your look most all girls have pierceings , gonna be hot in Tucson!,get your naval done and turn up the heat...

Leggy Ashley
02-18-2006, 12:17 AM
My navel is pierced the piercer had no problem doing it.
i love it
i have a post in the picture gallery called my first online pictures its there check it out

kisses
Delighla

Danai
02-18-2006, 12:24 AM
Got both ears pierced and one tatoo of ying/yang(symbolic eh?good-bad,black-white,MAN-WOMAN)...HEHEHEH