PDA

View Full Version : Out the Door

ErikaS
06-13-2015, 10:17 AM
Went out the door to my first support group meeting as Erika we talked and then all went out to a club it was fun and exciting. I was nervous but but charged ahead and had a great time. I even got a complement on my hair (wig) by a gg at the bar. we have another outing planed for next weekend. Now i need another pair of shoes maybe wedges..

Erika

Mia001
06-13-2015, 10:20 AM
Sounds like a great night Erika. Congratulations on going out. If you're not used t walking in heels outside then wedges are a good choice. That's why I wear them.

joank
06-13-2015, 10:24 AM
"Mad" city is a great town for eats and fun. Been to a number of UW sport events and graduated from a UW branch campus way back when. I hope you continue to have great experienc3s there. Stylish flats are always a back up for me when out and about.

Marcelle
06-14-2015, 05:08 AM
Hi Erika,

CONGRATS! Getting out is always exciting and doing so in the company of others is a great thing.

Hugs

Isha

kimdl93
06-14-2015, 07:27 AM
Good for you, Erika. Look forward to more good times and being able to relax in public.

Sarah-RT
06-14-2015, 09:12 AM
Hi Erika

Glad you had a good time and your already having your second foray into the world, enjoy yourself!

Sarah x