PDA

View Full Version : These heels are killing me!

Megan Nicole
06-14-2015, 09:02 PM
Oh it sounds so great to be able to say that! Wew! For the first time in quite a while the wife and kids are gone for an overnighter. That means Megan gets some great play time! An boy is it over due. After mowing the yard this afternoon I came in and showered, shaved my legs, chest and pits (always shaved anyway), blew dried and styled my hair, full make-up, put on a dressy black skirt and a semi-sheer white & black 3/4 sleeve pullover. Added pearls, 2 inch hoop earrings, and a pair of black sandles with 3 inch heels to complete the look and bam! Looking good and feeling great! I just fixed dinner and had a nice candle light meal as if I'd gone out. This doesn't happen often so I'm taking advantage of it. Love being a girl! Just wanted to share.

Meg

bimini1
06-14-2015, 09:08 PM
Sounds like they hurt so good.

BLUE ORCHID
06-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Hi Megan, No one ever said that being a lady was going to be easy, Just a lot of fun.:daydreaming:

Marcelle
06-18-2015, 03:56 AM
Hi Megan,

Sounds like you had a great "girl's night" :)

Hugs

Isha

Lynn Pennington
06-18-2015, 04:54 AM
I need one of those nights bad!
I can imagine the nice time you had :)

Lynn

Traceyjo
06-18-2015, 05:07 AM
I can totally understand the pleasure and excitement of your experience Megan. It's very similar to what I do when I get free time to be Tracey. Luckily for me I get fairly regular periods of 2-4 days to enjoy on my own and like you I take full advantage of the opportunity. Oh, what joy!

Claire Cook
06-18-2015, 05:09 AM
Oooh, sounds like a wonderful evening. Très élégant!

Kate Simmons
06-18-2015, 08:17 AM
Usually for myself it's the girdle killing me but whatever works to make you feel like a girl Hon. :battingeyelashes::)

deebra
06-18-2015, 08:19 AM
Pumps (heels), boobs and a dress realllly change you from man to woman.

suchacutie
06-18-2015, 09:16 AM
deebra, I need to add the hair and makeup :)

I have some heels that hurt after a while as well (male feet...arg) but then I have some sky-high heels I could wear all day. Just one more thing to learn.

It sounds like you had a great night, and I also need one of those nights in a big way!

Tina B.
06-18-2015, 10:04 AM
Sounds like a case of sweet pain to me, must have been a fun evening, I love hearing you even had a candle light dinner, that is style!

Stephanie_CD_64
06-18-2015, 02:22 PM
I love that feeling of heel pain.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

AmyVanessa
06-18-2015, 03:42 PM
That sounds so wonderful. I love the feeling of having heels and nylons on, and it must feel so nice to wear a beautiful dress

docrobbysherry
06-19-2015, 09:05 AM
I love that feeling of heel pain.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Sounds like both of u r wearing the wrong sized heels? Any shoes with 3" heels should feel like Uggs compared to real 4"+ spike heels. And, I suffer thru all kinds of foot damage, Steph. But, in all the years and all the different heels and boots? My heels have never hurt! Just my toes.

abby054
06-20-2015, 04:27 PM
deebra, I need to add the hair and makeup :)

Heels, hose, skirt, padding, lingerie, top, layers, makeup, hair, jewelry, purse, belt, scarf...being a girl sure is a lot of work!

Jaylyn
06-20-2015, 05:13 PM
Those kind of nights are worth the hurt....

kkaye
06-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Don"t feel that way. Women who have wore them since high school go through the same.

Mollyanne
06-21-2015, 11:20 AM
Good for you, GOOOOOD FOR U!!!!!!

Molly

Maxi
07-06-2015, 05:09 PM
I just spent 6&1/2hrs shopping in 3.5 in heels. My feet really hurt. However we shopped Dress Barn, Lane Bryant, JC Penny, Burlington, and Zales. What a day for my first time out shopping during the day. Everybody was so nice. They really make you feel good.

Joahnaxo
07-07-2015, 01:09 AM
This past weekend I went to Payless and bought my self 2 beautiful pairs of heels one of them are red peep toe pumps and a pair of black sandals both of them with 4 inch heels I also went to TJ max and got a flirty pink dress I can't wait to wear them and be able to say these heels are killing me

Nef
07-07-2015, 12:54 PM
I can relate with Megan.. but not on the heels pain.. i finally found the perfect 4 inch heels for me.. but i relate more on the "quite a while" ... "An boy is it over due" ... wife gone for a couples of days..

I change to my true fem self every time i got a few hours alone (closet CD) .. or for the whole day when i can. It is so rare in a year where i can be myself 24/24 for a few days.. which is kinda sad when you think about it but oh boy do i feel good while it last! I am glad i am not alone in this situation and glad for you that you took full advantage of it Meg! I would have too!

Jorja
07-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Next time don't mow the lawn with the heels on. Your feet won't hurt as bad. ;)

Glad you got to get some needed girl time in.

Dana44
07-07-2015, 01:45 PM
Megan, wow, yeah the heels kill me also. I love wearing them and boots with heels. Had on my red sandles with five inch platform with my pencil skirt and after wearing them all day, yes they were killing me softly.

Michelle_Diane
07-07-2015, 01:49 PM
Megan, sound like a wonderful girls night in. glad you enjoyed yourself. And yes we have to suffer to look that good. I haven't worn heels in a while but as I remember the "owies" do go off after a while....besides a good pair of heels makes your legs look simply wonderful and therefore it's worth it. :)

Megan Nicole
07-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the replys girls! I was just cruzing through the topics and noticed some recent responses to my thread from a few weeks ago. To be honest, the heels really weren't that bad. It was just a super great night to dress and be myself. And Nef, sounds like we have a lot in common. Anyway, I'm hoping another one comes my way soon.

Cheers!

Meg

Alice_2014_B
07-23-2015, 05:46 AM
Wish I had a yard/lawn to mow, lol.
Thanks for sharing.
Going out tonight en femme with the wife; it will be the first time out with her.
:)

Angie G
07-23-2015, 11:29 AM
Glad you enjoyed you night. Sounds like a very nice outfit you had on.:hugs:
Angie

Robin414
07-23-2015, 12:49 PM
I hate wearing heels myself, 1" or flats all the way for me 😠

Kimberly Adams
07-23-2015, 09:54 PM
sounds awesome, doing the same tonight. My last day I get to be a girl for a while

Bridget Ann Gilbert
07-23-2015, 11:12 PM
Sounds like a great evening! I was supposed to have had two nights without wife and kids last week. Instead I've had my in-laws living with us for the past two months with another month to go. Relish your girl time for both of us.

Bridget