PDA

View Full Version : A Big Step by Her

Aloha_Dana
02-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Hey Ladies,

Another little succes story here. Yesterday (Superbowl Sunday) I slipped into a nice pair of panties in the morning, no news there, but I decided that I didn't want to be alone (in my expidition). I wrote a cute little letter in the morning to my wife. It went along the lines of, '...today I slipped into a pair of panties. I would really like it if you would flirt w/me in this respect throughout the day...'

She agreed and 3 or 4 time she did flirt w/me. It made my day! This was the first time she has ever 'participated'.

For those who don't know my story, I outed myself to my wife a year or so ago, so she knows but had not wanted to participate (until now!). Yesterday was just another attempt to include her in my CD'ing. I thouhgt it was a nice way to include her and to show her that I'm still her man, that this could be fun.

For those who are considering to out themselves or have already, patience is a key factor. For my wife it is on the order of years. You have to give her the time that she needs.

Dana

Sarahgurl371
02-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Congrats! Sounds like you had a fun day!

Laurie Ann
02-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Great day your wife is participating and the Steelers won.

Staci
02-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Sounds like the two of you are making progress. Good luck to you and my advice is to continue to take is slow. At her pace.

AprilMae
02-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Good for you. I hope it goes well.