PDA

View Full Version : Stepping Stones

LexiMay
06-15-2015, 07:53 PM
Hello

After an entire life of trying to be somebody I'm not and some long chats with friends I have decided now is the best time for me to slowly start taking stepping stones towards living actively as Lexi. Im 25 now, if all goes well I could be fully transition by the time I'm 32, perhaps younger depending on how the HRT goes.

It may seem very rushed but I've known I'm a woman since I was old enough to understand. I wrote my story tonight so once it's edited and such I'll post a short version here, it'll back up my point above.

Thanks for reading x

lynda
06-15-2015, 08:47 PM
Hi lexi, I am now 65 and am still trying to find my true self, I have know for many years that I was more then just crossdressing, I have always felt like a women inside , but just denied it, even thru my long married years, I down deep inside new. I wish you the best and I hope you have a long and happy life. I just want to let you know, you have a friend, if needed .Love hugs Lynda

CynthiaD
06-15-2015, 10:25 PM
Congratulations, Lexi. I wish you well on your journey.

Claire Cook
06-16-2015, 05:14 AM
Lexi,

You've obviously made a major decision -- probably the most major one in your life, and we wish you all the best on your journey.

Hugs,

Claire

Rhonda Darling
06-16-2015, 07:25 AM
Lexi:

Congratulations. If the knowledge of TS, and the resources, and the growing acceptance by society had been available to me 40 years ago when I was your age, I'd probably have lived those past 40 years as a woman. We all wish you well on your journey and will gladly hear your story as you go. You have the best of life ahead of you.

Best regards,
Rhonda

Michelle 78
06-16-2015, 03:42 PM
Good luck Lexi on your journey:) please keep us all updated on your progress as you go.

Michelle

Melody Phillips
06-16-2015, 03:51 PM
Good luck Lexi. I hope for the best. I am in a similar situation. I too was living as somebody I wasn't. I am 50 and just now starting my transitional journey.

BLUE ORCHID
06-16-2015, 03:55 PM
Hi Lexi, I wish you all the best and may all of your life's journey paths be covered with Rose Petals and Sunshine.:hugs:

LexiMay
06-16-2015, 09:14 PM
Thank you everybody, I appreciate the kind words! I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress as I feel these forums were a major factor in my acceptance.

Lexi x

Suzanne F
06-17-2015, 01:09 AM
Lexi,
Good luck with your decision. I am 50 and have been on HRT for 2 months. Let's never look back!
Suzanne

Marcelle
06-17-2015, 03:32 AM
Hi Lexi,

We each know our own minds and once we arrive at who we are, well . . . we just need to be happy. Good luck!

Hugs

Isha