PDA

View Full Version : What to take?

jessicabf
06-16-2015, 02:23 PM
Heading out on a business trip for the week. Will have much time to myself. Question to all you experienced ones. In packing, what should I be sure to not forget to take?

Michaelasfun
06-16-2015, 03:12 PM
My .02 - one of everything:)

Cheryl T
06-16-2015, 03:19 PM
Besides the obvious of underwear and makeup....
Forms, shoes, wig, makeup remover....camera or smartphone.

Julie Denier
06-16-2015, 04:07 PM
I take everything I need to dress fully, but it still has to all fit in the same suitcase with my guy stuff (I have learned to pack compactly). For me, that's wig, makeup, lingerie, hosiery, shapewear, jewelry, one pair of shoes and at least one outfit (dress or skirt/top). If I have room for a second outfit, I make sure it goes with the same shoes - footwear takes up space and weight.

BLUE ORCHID
06-16-2015, 04:21 PM
Hi Jessica, Pack as many suitcases as you can take.:daydreaming:

AngelaYVR
06-16-2015, 04:30 PM
Photos!!!

Meghan4now
06-16-2015, 04:36 PM
My .02 - one of everything:)
Except boobs. Gotta take two....and shoes. And false eyelashes. And shots of tequila, at least two of those.

tifftg
06-16-2015, 04:52 PM
Mini tripod, purse if you are going out, woman's watch,

PattiL
06-16-2015, 06:03 PM
I know there are different threads on this and don't want to repeat. I travel all the time for work and never check so my forms stay in the storage locker unless I'm driving. If you check it's a different story but be sure not to pack something that will draw unwanted attention depending on where you're traveling to/from.

jessicabf
06-16-2015, 06:33 PM
I take everything I need to dress fully, but it still has to all fit in the same suitcase with my guy stuff (I have learned to pack compactly). For me, that's wig, makeup, lingerie, hosiery, shapewear, jewelry, one pair of shoes and at least one outfit (dress or skirt/top). If I have room for a second outfit, I make sure it goes with the same shoes - footwear takes up space and weight.

I hadn't thought of jewelery. Althought that is an area I lack in anyways. Not brave enough to get ears pierced. ;-)

Photos!!!
Lol. Great point!

LaurenS
06-16-2015, 06:49 PM
Razor and/or epilator. Earrings of course!

TrishaTX
06-16-2015, 06:57 PM
most important for me panties...

Adriana Moretti
06-16-2015, 08:00 PM
I made a travel list a long time ago...saved it as a draft on my comp...and pull it out everytime I travel as a checklist...it does not have much of the clothing on it...but rather all the little things like razors, creme's, tweezers, makeup brushes..all that little stuff you forget..ive added stuff on it i needed for certain trips, then never bothered to take it off...but get a laugh of my checklist...

toothbrush

WIGS
makeup brushes
soap
makeup remover

boots
perfume
makeup brushes
toothpaste
tweezers
eye pencil
baby oil
cotton balls
viatamin e pills
vitamins
makeup mirror
chapstick
moisturizer/body butter
pore cream
deodarant
hair brush
baithing suit
pocketbook
q-tips
vasoline
earphones
cocoa butter
chai tea
green tea
makeup sponges
g-pen
scissors
knife

eye cream
mudd masks
phone charger
cig pens & charger
bra

computer
comp plug
glasses & sunglasses
earrings
wigs
shoes & sneakers
proactive
eyeshadow
lip liner
makeup
sweater
dress jacket
camo jacket
leather

some guy clothes
baseball hats
scruncies
socks
rubber gloves
earrings
self tanner
baby oil
nail polish
nail polish remover
bottled water
scotch tape scissor
jewelery
knife
nail file
nail polish remover
cotton balls
purge bag
thongs
baby whipes

jessicabf
06-16-2015, 08:34 PM
Nice, Adrianna... Good list!

Victoria Demeanor
06-16-2015, 08:59 PM
ME!!!!!!! I haven't been out of town in a long time. I fit in a suitcase...