PDA

View Full Version : Sunday night

TrishaTX
06-16-2015, 07:31 PM
I have been out three years to my wife. I came out the wrong way as she found emails etc including pictures. That scar I am still trying to get past. That said she has been very understanding, and allows me to dress below the neck in bed, no wigs makeup etc. We are really good in bed together and I love dressing with her. This sunday , I dressed in full , make up wig etc...and we only had the bathroom door between as I was in our walk in. I can feel soon, (as we chatted in therapy about this too) that I will be able to dress in full with her, this is my dream. I am close to feeling fully accepted...that is something I have never had in life. It cures allot of life owes and I wish I had told her normally and in the right way ....hopefully she will now have the man and women that perhaps she always wanted...mate with flaws who loves her and has no secrets...

Jenniferathome
06-16-2015, 08:59 PM
... I am close to feeling fully accepted.....

You are already fully accepted. She knows, allows you to dress IN BED, and you dress when you like elsewhere. What is not "fully accepted"?

Sara Jessica
06-16-2015, 09:28 PM
Sounds like adding the wig and makeup to the bedroom fun is full acceptance.

Claire Cook
06-17-2015, 05:57 AM
TXcrossdress,

I just hope that both of you find fulfillment here ... when one has a supportive and understanding wife/GF, it is a special thing. It is wonderful that you have been so open with her -- just always keep her needs and feelings uppermost.

Warm hugs,

Claire

Isabella Ross
06-17-2015, 10:32 AM
Very heartwarming story. I always wonder how many more SOs would actually be this accepting if they found it. I think a surprising number would, but of course, every situation is different. Congrats!

TrishaTX
06-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Thank you folks. progress is always a good thing. My insecurity is the not feeling accepted part. A rough childhood lead to most of these feelings. I just feel so close and more comfortable then ever....

Krisi
06-30-2015, 07:02 AM
" This sunday , I dressed in full , make up wig etc...and we only had the bathroom door between as I was in our walk in. "

So you dressed in the closet and she was on the other side of the door? You didn't come out of the closet? How long did you stay dressed?

That sounds like a lot of trouble for almost nothing and it sounds pretty boring. What I did was bring my wife along gradually. I started by wearing panties all the time (not in bed but when I wore clothes). Then a bra. Then some old blouses she didn't want any more. Then I stuffed the bra with the removable pads from her bras that she didn't use. Then a skirt that we bought together. Then real forms. Then a wig. Then padded panties.

I may have the order wrong but you get the picture. This was over a period of several months. It has now become normal for her to see me dressed as Krisi around the house. Yet to come are lipstick and makeup and heels although I do have heels in the closet and she's probably seen them. When we're out shopping I sometimes suggest buying makeup and she comments that she has plenty at home that I can use. Same for purses.

Kristyn Hill
07-15-2015, 03:47 PM
awesome! I hope to meet you soon.