PDA

View Full Version : I got asked on a date!!! OMG!!!

danam
06-18-2015, 05:46 AM
A charming male admirer, with whom I've been corresponding a lot lately online, has formally asked me on a date. He made a video describing how safe and fun it could be. OMG!! He used existing footage of me, and added his own. This is getting real!!!! Up to this point, I've only dressed alone. OMG!!!!

Here's a link to his video, which he okay'd for me to post on my youtube site:

https://youtu.be/bpk0b_GdFk8

OMG!! This might actually happen!! Am I ready for a giant step forward in my crossdressing adventures?

Donnagirl
06-18-2015, 06:03 AM
I know how you feel... I'm seeking condemnation from everyone I know, advice of a categorical 'no way'...

I think I have it, but...

It is a wonderful feeling being flattered and wanted... Total validation of the way I feel inside...

Only you will know if you are ready, if this is what you want...

Hugs,

Donna

Pat
06-18-2015, 06:23 AM
Cute! As Donna says, only you know if you're ready but I'll tell you all the stories on here about the world not ending when you go out apply to dating as well. ;) If you do it, have fun!

Kristie23
06-18-2015, 06:39 AM
That is so cute

Would love to have someone do that for me. Of course you said yes?

Gypsy Sam
06-18-2015, 06:59 AM
Enjoyed the youtube video and the premise of the presentation. The female image you display is very attractive. Understandable why an admirer would like to get together. The progression you display in skills to present as female has brought you to this cross road. Better to have tried the experience to know if it's for you, rather than always wonder.

deebra
06-18-2015, 07:09 AM
Jim is GREAT, don't let him get away!!!

Rhonda Jean
06-18-2015, 07:16 AM
It's a whole new world in dating, I suppose. Seems like a nice guy. To be honest, it'd kinda freak me out.

Now, as I pick my jaw up off the floor, Donnagirl??? I'm stunned!

danam
06-18-2015, 07:25 AM
I am very flattered. And a little freaked out!! I'm everything. I'm also wondering what it would be like. OMG!!!

Kristie23
06-18-2015, 07:36 AM
Have you been on a date with a man before or is this the first time?

STACY B
06-18-2015, 07:45 AM
SWEET and Cool video ,, Hell if you been talking o him Go ahead and go, If your single and you like men why not? It's just a Date and he thought enough of you to post a video it would be in Bad taste not too.

StephanieCLT
06-18-2015, 07:51 AM
That is fantastic and super creative!!! He seems like a great guy. Have fun figuring out what to wear, lol!!! That's half the fun!

natcrys
06-18-2015, 08:00 AM
That was a cute video! :)

Like many have said.. only you know if you're ready for this. And as always, be safe and use common sense. And have a great time! ;)

Kate Simmons
06-18-2015, 08:13 AM
Good for you Hon. Does he have any friends? :)

Katey888
06-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Dana, that is an awesomely hilarious video... I loved it!

And Jim seems like a really nice guy - what a great sense of humour (and a movie producer to boot! :)) - if it's something you want to do, no reason why you shouldn't but like Tassia says, be sensible and be safe - and have fun! :D

Katey x

Stephanie47
06-18-2015, 10:03 AM
Only you know if you're ready for the experience. I'd say this will probably involve more than "cross dressing." He knows you're a man emulating a woman. I'd say his intentions are on par with anyone asking a woman out on a date. I'd say the usual precautions should be taken. I'd say since he sent you a video and it has been posted on You-Tube, his disclosure to the world should make the experience a little safer. The only question I have is what will you do if he wants more than a simple date, and, you only want a dinner and a movie? Have fun, but, be careful.

DonnaT
06-18-2015, 10:55 AM
Funny and witty :D

Adriana Moretti
06-18-2015, 11:41 AM
have fun right? you only live once !!!!! good luck!

jigna
06-18-2015, 12:03 PM
Very nice.

Shelly Preston
06-18-2015, 12:15 PM
Jim seems like a lovely guy

The fact he thought of rules of engagement means he is considerate too.

If your ready for this go have a good time.

I would make sure you choose a public place for your first meeting should it go ahead.

Crissy Kay
06-18-2015, 12:21 PM
OMG what a cute vid!!! Go and have fun Dana!!!

Lorileah
06-18-2015, 12:23 PM
jealousy is a waste of time...so I'll waste some....I am so jealous. He looks fun. Have a great date

Tracii G
06-18-2015, 12:28 PM
Very cute video.
I think you will have a great time.

AllieSF
06-18-2015, 01:23 PM
Great video, looks and sounds like a great guy for a great woman. Have a wonderful time.

Dana44
06-18-2015, 01:27 PM
Oh my Dana. The first date! That video was cool. Good for you.

Candice Mae
06-18-2015, 02:10 PM
Have fun, at least he put effort into it and cares about your well being. Most of the guys that try to pick me up, say some cheesy pick up line then look at my boobs, ask if I would like to join them for coffee/dinner/movie ect, and then look at my boobs again. I'm confused are they asking me out or my boobs?

larry
06-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Have fun, at least he put effort into it and cares about your well being. Most of the guys that try to pick me up, say some cheesy pick up line then look at my boobs, ask if I would like to join them for coffee/dinner/movie ect, and then look at my boobs again. I'm confused are they asking me out or my boobs?

That is so funny. I imagine a lot of GGs say the same thing.

Jorja
06-18-2015, 03:20 PM
Cute video! He seems to be a good guy. Only one way to find out, say yes if you are ready for that.

danam
06-18-2015, 05:05 PM
Thank you everyone for the positive responses!! Both for my good fortune in being asked out as a woman, and for the gentleman-like qualities of Jim. Yes, he is aware that I posted the video--in fact, I asked him to edit his original version a little, so it would be less embarrassing for both of us. And he did! :) And, yes, I'm aware that going on a date with a man will be no different than a GG going on a date with a man. Hence, the rules of contact for the first date!!! I'm already getting all nervous thinking about it. What to wear, what to wear!!!!

paulaprimo
06-18-2015, 05:10 PM
congrats to you. just relax and enjoy yourself and everything will be fine!
i luved the vid, he is very creative and seems like a real gentlemen.
does he have a brother??? :)

blackcat01
06-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Congrads.

Nice video.

Debb
06-18-2015, 08:24 PM
That is super awesome. A little romance, being the target of said romance, sounds like such a treat.

Sometimes Steffi
06-18-2015, 10:41 PM
He put a lot of work into the video, so he's serious and probably not a predator.

have fun right? you only live once !!!!! good luck!

I agree with Adriana, but keep it safe in public. You do have only one life, so, live it, but make sure this date doesn't end it.

Sandie70
06-18-2015, 11:38 PM
I'm looking forward to a report on your date. One of my dreams is to go out like that on the arm of a charming man - gay, straight, bi... it doesn't matter - as long as we have fun and he's a good talker (and remembers to compliment me on my dress and tells me how beautiful I am - LOL).

Pat
06-19-2015, 09:07 AM
Candice -- one of our (many) advantages is that we could send the boobs out on a date without us. ;)

Candice Mae
06-19-2015, 12:01 PM
True most CDs can send their boobs on a date, but that is not an option for me.

Marcelle
06-19-2015, 01:28 PM
Hi Dana,

Late to the post . . . very cute video and Jim seems like a fun guy. Have a great time and thanks for sharing and naturally . . . details will be required unless you break the rules of engagement that is :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Isha

Samantha Clark
06-19-2015, 02:56 PM
Dana I have to say I almost skipped this post because, personally, the subject matter is not my scene at all.

BUT that video was hilarious, and very well done to boot!

mechamoose
06-19-2015, 03:27 PM
I would only caution this:

You should not feel compelled to give someone back the emotions they are sending to you out of 'obligation' of being polite. That is how a lot of divorced couples end up happening.

You are a strong, valuable person, or you else wouldn't have gotten the interest. By all means, if you like him then say yes to the date. I hope you have a wonderful time!

I guess I'm just asking that you not be 'desperate'. Go there as an equal and keep to your standards. Don't ever accept questionable behavior just because they like you.

Best of luck with the date!!

<3

- MamereMoose

danam
06-19-2015, 06:48 PM
Thank you everyone!!

The boob comments are hilarious, BTW. :)

Yes, I will be careful. Thank you everyone (I don't want to list names because I might miss one and then I'll be in trouble! :)).

I really enjoy making YouTube videos so you can be absolutely assured that I will post something about "The Date." I'm not sure when, because summer is crazy busy and we do have some geographic distance to work through...but I'm 99% sure that it WILL HAPPEN. Are you monitoring this post, Jim? :)

CostaRicaRachel
06-20-2015, 07:15 AM
How funny! This guy seems like so much fun, you're going to have
a great time on your first date.

kkaye
06-21-2015, 11:16 AM
I must commend you on how you took it. As for me, I mastered the walk, dress and blending but my flesh still crawl when some man looks at me or talk to me like, I am a woman. It is not all about being adcepted with me. I have found my joy in being able to go out and enjoy myself because, I dress for me. But, I have learned that there is a social aspect, I must deal with in going out as a woman, I am going to be treated like one.

jenni_xx
06-21-2015, 01:16 PM
Are you all being serious?

You have really fallen for this?

This is nothing more than an advertisement for a video on youtube in in the hope that it gets more hits.

Brenda Freeman
06-21-2015, 01:55 PM
I can tell from the video you are both fun people, I am sure you will have a great time, and yes I look forward to the sequel

AllieSF
06-21-2015, 01:55 PM
Jenni, What above in the various words from the OP made you come to your conclusion. Are you saying that everything is a lie? I read her story and watched the video and enjoyed it and wish her the best of luck in enjoying her life on her terms, not yours, not mine nor anyone else's. Maybe "all" of us should be asking you the same question, especially since yours is the only dissenting or negative opinion so far. Are you serious in your opinion or just having fun with "all" of us??

jenni_xx
06-21-2015, 02:00 PM
Jenni, What above in the various words from the OP made you come to your conclusion. Are you saying that everything is a lie? I read her story and watched the video and enjoyed it and wish her the best of luck in enjoying her life on her terms, not yours, not mine nor anyone else's. Maybe "all" of us should be asking you the same question, especially since yours is the only dissenting or negative opinion so far. Are you serious in your opinion or just having fun with "all" of us??

I'll ask (one of) my questions again. Are you being serious?

To answer one of your questions, I'm not.

I'm laughing my ass off at this video. I see it for what it is. A laugh, a joke, a piss-take.

Do you?

Lorileah
06-21-2015, 02:35 PM
Are you all being serious?

You have really fallen for this?

This is nothing more than an advertisement for a video on youtube in in the hope that it gets more hits.

You are making an assumption on this and once again questioning the mind and thoughts of someone. Geeez...It fits the criteria for the section, it was posted by a member who got permission about something that is MtF related. It isn't something that is business related and it was fun...be nice. I thought I was the cynics here.

A few years ago we had two members who made YouTube videos, both were comics....both were funny. Their ulterior motives were never question. You objection has been over ruled.

jenni_xx
06-21-2015, 02:50 PM
My objection has been over-ruled. I'm fine with that.

I enjoyed the video - gave me a laugh. I'm fine with that also.

AllieSF
06-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Yes, I am being very serious. I too laughed with the video and took it for what I believe the OP wanted, to share a fun and unique true moment about being asked out on a date and the joint video they put together. I do not believe that she posted the video here to get more hits, and I do not believe it is a joke.

Danam, is it a joke and an effort to get more hits?

Which question of mine did you answer? You are "not" what? I would also appreciate your answer to my first and second questions. Thanks

The reason I ask is that every once in awhile in a nice thread someone will come along with such a contrary short response that it clearly appears to be that they enjoy pissing on someone else's parade just by being the contrarian. So, instead of accusing you of that, I was wondering if you had valid reasons for your comments. Maybe you know something that the rest of us do not, and, "seriously" speaking, I am truly interested in knowing or seeing what you do and I don't see. I may even change my opinion.

If, however, you posted just to drop a little bird shit on someone else's special moment and to be seen as "that" type of contrarian, then I think that is rude and uncalled for, and maybe it is a way for you to attract whatever type of notice that you may want or need at the expense of someone else. If you question the validity of someone's post, wouldn't it be better to just ask the polite questions to clarify your doubts?

AnnieMac
06-21-2015, 07:29 PM
I have to honest, I kind of agree with what jenni_xx said. My first impression after watching is that is was all too set up and kind of phony. In fact I was looking closely to see that the guy and danam weren't the same person, which actually would have been funnier. Sorry danam, that's what I though when I saw it.

flatlander_48
06-21-2015, 08:35 PM
What to wear, what to wear!!!!

Something Nice. I didn't say Conservative because, to me, that has sort of a Church Lady vibe. That's one end of the spectrum. The other end of the spectrum, and also something to avoid, would be the situation where your lips say No, but your dress says Just Do Me!! In between, you should be able to find a comfortable middle ground.

Good Luck!

I must commend you on how you took it. As for me, I mastered the walk, dress and blending but my flesh still crawl when some man looks at me or talk to me like, I am a woman. It is not all about being adcepted with me. I have found my joy in being able to go out and enjoy myself because, I dress for me. But, I have learned that there is a social aspect, I must deal with in going out as a woman, I am going to be treated like one.

k:

Yes, that is always a possibility. Good that you're thinking about how to respond beforehand because it is much more difficult to figure those things out in the heat of the moment.

DeeAnn

Robin414
06-21-2015, 08:49 PM
I think it's cute, but hey I'm a girl!

danam
06-22-2015, 06:13 AM
I think it's cute, but hey I'm a girl!

Thank you!!! Notice that I'm choosing to respond to your thread to indicate that I am still reading the posts and that I'm specifically choosing not to respond to other posts. Been there, done that, still aching from a massive, mean debate I got into on this site probably 5 years ago.

Anyway, about the video, it's all fun. Everything about the video and my exchanges with Jim have been fun! Posting videos is fun, making videos is fun, and letting out my inner narcissist is fun!!! Going on a real date, turning this into real life encounter--well, that will be another massive step in my journey. And a long journey it has been.

I can't wait to make follow-up videos about the date itself....but you'll have to be patient, because there isn't a date set yet. You can guarantee that I'll keep everyone posted!!!! And, yes, I do enjoy getting hits. Inner narcissist at it again! :)

jenni_xx
06-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Yes, I am being very serious. I too laughed with the video and took it for what I believe the OP wanted, to share a fun and unique true moment about being asked out on a date and the joint video they put together. I do not believe that she posted the video here to get more hits, and I do not believe it is a joke.

Danam, is it a joke and an effort to get more hits?

Which question of mine did you answer? You are "not" what? I would also appreciate your answer to my first and second questions. Thanks

The reason I ask is that every once in awhile in a nice thread someone will come along with such a contrary short response that it clearly appears to be that they enjoy pissing on someone else's parade just by being the contrarian. So, instead of accusing you of that, I was wondering if you had valid reasons for your comments. Maybe you know something that the rest of us do not, and, "seriously" speaking, I am truly interested in knowing or seeing what you do and I don't see. I may even change my opinion.

If, however, you posted just to drop a little bird shit on someone else's special moment and to be seen as "that" type of contrarian, then I think that is rude and uncalled for, and maybe it is a way for you to attract whatever type of notice that you may want or need at the expense of someone else. If you question the validity of someone's post, wouldn't it be better to just ask the polite questions to clarify your doubts?

I'm not pissing on anyone's parade. I found the video really funny. I just cast doubt as to the OP's post. I could be very wrong though, and if I am, then it won't matter a jot to the OP, who is the one who only really knows the truth anyway.

Having said that, I see your point and on reflection, I could have expressed my doubts in a manner not as abruptly as I did. For that I apologise.