PDA

View Full Version : What's More Addictive??

RenaCD
02-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Ok Girls what do you find more addictive the Crossdressing itself or these Forums and Clubs :D
My poor TV (television) hasn't been turned on in weeks and now I've started up here with you girls. Hey as long as the Coffee holds out and I can always Shop on line. My cats and I may never see the Sun again. Who cares there's nothing better than being with your sisters! LOL
Definitely round the Bend!

Jodi Lynn
02-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks Rena, I agree some times I just lose myself in here and lose all track of time. I enjoy all the information and good chat in here.

TGMarla
02-06-2006, 10:05 PM
I still like both....meaning the forums and the dressing up. But as for the TV, well, there's a reason it's earned the nickname "idiot box". I rarely turn mine on except for a good movie or a sporting event. Oh, and I rather enjoy the History Channel.

The thing about the forum is that my opportunities to be here far exceed my opportunities to crossdress. I like both, but I get to do this more often.

Staci
02-06-2006, 10:06 PM
I admit that I like to check the topics at night. Usually end up responding to a few at least. I guess we all like to have someone to talk with about our dressing like a girl.

Tamara Croft
02-06-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm not a crossdresser.... but please.... wth is a television? :bs: I think I might have one, in the corner of the room.... is it that thing that has pictures on it?

Tina Dixon
02-06-2006, 10:20 PM
What's More Addictive?? This site may be, I got 1165 post since the 1th of december:o

Laurie Ann
02-06-2006, 11:00 PM
I think TV it is called a BOOB tube for a reason.

Tiffy
02-07-2006, 10:12 AM
The forum may be addictive but the dressing is nessacary.

Kisses, April Marie

renee k
02-07-2006, 10:31 AM
My routine when at home is getting dressed (femme) in the morning having a coffee and reading posts on this forum and then off to mall for a little shopping.

Huggs, Renee

uknowhoo
02-07-2006, 10:35 AM
My routine when at home is getting dressed (femme) in the morning having a coffee and reading posts on this forum and then off to mall for a little shopping.

Huggs, Renee

Now that's a routine I wouldn't mind being stuck in. :D

You're a very lucky lady, Renee. ;)

Tammi

Sarahgurl371
02-07-2006, 11:05 AM
I would say that the forum definatley helps sustain me thru times when I cannot dress. It is so nice to be able to come here and discuss things and exchange ideas with you all. I have definaltely been on here much more than I dress since joining.

Wendy me
02-07-2006, 11:30 AM
oh yes it is addictive but in a good way i think the forum , the dressing and the shopping it's all good i do watch a veary little of that tv thingy but not more than 1 or 2 hours a night....

tacal
02-07-2006, 11:55 AM
My daily schedule is:
1. read paper and do crossword.
2. wife leaves for work
3. put on femme clothes
4. log on to crossdress.com and read posts.
5. around noon shower and get dressed drab.
I love my mornings.

annekathleen
02-07-2006, 12:11 PM
When you are "dressed" as your "female other", Is is more of a mental high? or an emotinal high? or is it a sexual high?
I think its mostly sexual with me, but curious to hear your comments and opinions.

Alystin
02-07-2006, 12:17 PM
For i like that chats and the forums because I can just be me. But if I could go out into the wilde blue yonder dressed. I'd be out there living it up and loving every minute of it. But alass, I can't for some reason or another!

uknowhoo
02-07-2006, 12:42 PM
For i like that chats and the forums because I can just be me. But if I could go out into the wilde blue yonder dressed. I'd be out there living it up and loving every minute of it. But alass, I can't for some reason or another!

Alystin, it may just be that you just haven't yet. So many of us never dreamed of going out en femme before coming here, and have since dared to take that first step. Then again, many others among us haven't and maybe never will. As long as you are true to yourself and enjoy it, it's all good.

Tammi

ReginaK
02-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Definitely the forums. I love reading about other people experiences going out. Plus I like reading the more in depth topics. I always learn a little something new I usually pass over the more vain threads.

Plus I am on the computer more than I am alone, thus the forums help me live vicariously through others who have more opportunity and money. :o

kaitlin
02-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Hello girls, I read the forum everyday, I under dress everyday, ............ Im not sure. If I had to pick one it would be dressing. I wear panties, have my toes painted and everything from my waist down shaved 24/7/365. I do alot more when I can. Yes dressing wins over reading!!! Kaitlin

Petrina CD
02-07-2006, 07:14 PM
I have to say that for me the most addictive thing is riding my bike across the desert southwest. (U.S.A.) But this website has to be a close second .
Where does the time go..........

Petrina cd

Shelly Preston
02-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Hi Ladies

For £1,000,000.00

What do you find more addictive the Crossdressing itself or these Forums and Clubs

50/50 ? Phone a Friend ? Ask the audience ?

Who cares, I enjoy both of them so much I cant decide

Raychel
02-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Definitly Both, Although I sure do get more time to visit here than I do get to dress. But who really cares as long as you are enjoying yourself. And I must say that I am pretty happy with my life right at the moment.

Keely
02-07-2006, 07:49 PM
What's more addictive ? Well if this site went away I bet we would all still CD. Most of us have been doing it for longer than we would want to admit since it gives away our ages.

I'm not diminishing the importance of visiting this site as much as I can. Lately it has been a close second. I enjoy it very much. As for TV I watch it but there are much better ways to occupy my time. Like doing what I'm doing now.

Keely

Karinna
02-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Crossdressing itself stimulate my need to read these Forums,
while reading these Forums give me a strong need to dress.

Shelby
02-07-2006, 11:37 PM
I first can here to learn about dressing as a female for a theater event. I wasn't planning on staying or coming here often, but nowI check this everyday. When my event ends I will feel depressed since I don't have a legit reason to dress, so back into the closet. But I can still visit with you all and continue to learn more while I secretly indulge myself in CDing. I need to read this forum as much as I need to read the daily paper at breaktime.

Until I joined this site, I was very alone about dressing, but now I feel so comfortable talking with all. I'm even considering looking for a meeting site to attend. This site has given me a different type of confidence - I'm not sure what, but I like it.

ladyelaine
02-08-2006, 12:30 PM
I couldn't decide, but can almost see myself still in the forum even it I wasn't dressed as regularly as now. Its not an easy question, although all of the answers seem pleasant themselves.

ladyelaine

Karen43
02-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Crossdressing is by far the most addictive, but being fully en femme while visiting the forum is great.

Aloha_Dana
02-08-2006, 02:02 PM
en femme, several browser tabs open, one on the forum, the others at on-line stores (sorry girls, I don't go out).

Shopping, shopping and more shopping for me, my wife, and me... Oh, a sale!

Dana

paulaN
02-08-2006, 03:47 PM
This forum seems to keep me sain because I can't dress very often. I spend much more time here in winter than spring summer and fall. but I do try to check in regulary in those months.

Julie Avery
02-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Most of us, I'd guess, were "addicted" to crossdressing by the time we reached adolescence, and many of us spent years, and some of us like myself decades viewing our desire as a character flaw or personal weakness. I'd rather find another word than "addicted", it seems to me that an addiction is something that happens when a personal weakness gets treated to bad behavior over time, and ever since I passed through the mid-life brouhaha, I have not been willing to consider my urge to be en femme a weakness, not willing to consider making myself as feminine as I can to be "bad behavior". My experience has been more to the effect that I wasted many, many years condemning this side of myself, which was just a morally neutral part of my personality - believing wrongly that I could will it to go away, etc etc.

As to the attraction of forums like this - I would never have figured out that it was time to quit trying to purge myself of desires I've experienced since before I knew what "sex" meant, had it not been for the way the web makes it possible for like-minded people to find each other. In my own case, my femme personality leads a very lonely life in real space. My s/o is supportive and helpful, so I shouldn't whine too loudly, but I have never figured out how to be passable and suspect I may never be, so I am part of a community of two who accept this very important part of who I am. Now here, in this forum, is a community of people with exactly the interests, concerns, and desires I experience - such a widening of horizons.

So which is more irresistible? Do I have to pick:cheeky:

As a total newbie here, I'd say the dressing and the forums are complimentary, but (to add a totally confusing metaphor), the dressing is the salad, and the forum is the salad dressing!

Dayna
02-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Dressing...forums...dressing...forums...dressing.. .forums...

Let me ponder that over a cup of coffee...

OK, I vote for the coffee!!

Seriously, there are many days when the urge to dress simply isn't there, but the desire to interact with all of you here has become part of the daily routine. I like being part of this club!

Crossdressing itself stimulate my need to read these Forums,
while reading these Forums give me a strong need to dress.

Reminds me of Garrison Keillor's favorite joke:

A chicken and an egg are lying next to each other in bed; the chicken is smoking a cigarette, and has a satisfied grin on her face.

So the egg says, "Well, I guess we know the answer to THAT question now, don't we?"

RenaCD
02-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Most of us, I'd guess, were "addicted" to crossdressing by the time we reached adolescence, and many of us spent years, and some of us like myself decades viewing our desire as a character flaw or personal weakness. I'd rather find another word than "addicted", it seems to me that an addiction is something that happens when a personal weakness gets treated to bad behavior over time, and ever since I passed through the mid-life brouhaha, I have not been willing to consider my urge to be en femme a weakness, not willing to consider making myself as feminine as I can to be "bad behavior". My experience has been more to the effect that I wasted many, many years condemning this side of myself, which was just a morally neutral part of my personality - believing wrongly that I could will it to go away, etc etc.

As to the attraction of forums like this - I would never have figured out that it was time to quit trying to purge myself of desires I've experienced since before I knew what "sex" meant, had it not been for the way the web makes it possible for like-minded people to find each other. In my own case, my femme personality leads a very lonely life in real space. My s/o is supportive and helpful, so I shouldn't whine too loudly, but I have never figured out how to be passable and suspect I may never be, so I am part of a community of two who accept this very important part of who I am. Now here, in this forum, is a community of people with exactly the interests, concerns, and desires I experience - such a widening of horizons.

So which is more irresistible? Do I have to pick:cheeky:

As a total newbie here, I'd say the dressing and the forums are complimentary, but (to add a totally confusing metaphor), the dressing is the salad, and the forum is the salad dressing!

Great answer Julie like so many of the rest of them. We are all one big Happy Salad with different kinds of Dressing.
About the word Addiction~ The song says we can be Addicted to Love! is that a bad thing Not for Me!
Thanks Julie Thanks Girls
Big Huggs Rena :clap:

Rachel Morley
02-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Ok Girls what do you find more addictive the Crossdressing itself or these Forums and Clubs :D

Humm...in all honesty, I'd have to say the dressing itself is more addictive. However, the positive social aspect on my life from PMs emails and nights out at Tri-Ess socials is very enjoyable indeed.

Every night after I get home from work, but before dinner, I change into something more "feminized male" and peruse the forum over a gin and tonic :D