PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever wish...?

Lawren
10-11-2004, 11:44 AM
Do you ever wish that someone would openly ask you if you crossdress and if so, how would you answer?

xoxo, Lawren

babe4life
10-11-2004, 01:53 PM
I chose the first option, but it kind of depends who was doing the asking and what mood I am in for the day :). Some days I have a couldn't care attitude and other days the closet door is securely padlocked ;)

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-11-2004, 02:06 PM
I voted No.1 as denial would be like closing the closet door again and that can't be. In the right company I might well steer conversation so that the question might just be answered.

Love Julietta (Julie)

eleventhdr
10-11-2004, 03:19 PM
This I have already done told otherrs that I am a crossdresser!. I do not know what the big deal is about this still there are far worse stuff in this old world then males dressing in female clothing!. Suzy Ann!.

Maxine
10-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Yes but my answer would depend on who was asking and for what reason.

CindyT
10-12-2004, 11:05 PM
I have to agree with Maxine, it would depend on WHO was asking.......

CindyT

Nikki A.
10-12-2004, 11:52 PM
I also answered yes, but it would also depend on who asked and why.

samanthajay
10-13-2004, 03:44 AM
yes if it was a girl :D

~Tammy~
10-13-2004, 04:27 AM
I know what you mean here:

This I have already done told otherrs that I am a crossdresser!. I do not know what the big deal is about this still there are far worse stuff in this old world then males dressing in female clothing!. Suzy Ann!.
But don't forget this is from our point of view. As far as crossdressers goes, at least those who are educated through forums such as these (the rest will learn over time), we know that dressing up is not a crime or disease. But to alot of society it is viewed as something that is wrong and can lead to rejecton and humiliation.

As to Lawren's question:

Do you ever wish that someone would openly ask you if you crossdress and if so, how would you answer?

xoxo, Lawren
I would have to agree it depends whose asking, where they are and in what pretext.
If it was a company meeting? I don't think I'd admit it. (Not totally sure though!)
If it was my doctor? Yup, straight away.
My sister? Erm, done that.
My parents? Tough one, but probably yes as I feel it's about time.

I'd also find it easier to admit it to woman than a guy.

babe4life
10-13-2004, 09:20 AM
I am getting more to the point that if I am directly asked, I will say yes. If they are being cagey about it, then so will I be :D

Anne Charlotte
10-13-2004, 10:44 AM
I'm squarely behind Vicky on this one.......some days don't care who knows (like last nights shopping trip), some days...hands off!!!

I am currently having a dilemma as to whether to tell one of the girls I work with.......but only the one. She is a real friend, but as we only see each other occasionally (we're in different offices), I don't know if it is wise.

I would love to go to a girls night out with them........en femme.....and see how they all take it. :eek:

babe4life
10-13-2004, 11:10 AM
Our year end function is Saturday evening and it is supposed to be a black tie affair. I would LOVE to turn up in a black evening gown rather than the tux that I am going to wear ;)

Hmm, wonder how they would react to that!?

Whohoo! Post number 400! Where are the balloons? Hmm? I was hoping that it would be about a topic of depth and insight. Oh well! :D

Love,
Vicky

CharlotteSomers
10-13-2004, 11:58 AM
I would love for some people to know. Right now nobody at all knows accept for all the lovely laides on the internet. If my parents asked me directly, I don't know what I would do though. I have a very close relationship with them and would not want to risk it. They are my only family in Florida.

carolynhcd
10-13-2004, 03:48 PM
God, I wish someone would ask me! I've told a lot of people, including people I work with. I've told my younger sister and all my friends except for two old girlfriends. I am comfortable with crossdressing and wouldn't think of going back in the closet or denying myself.

samanthajay
10-14-2004, 01:45 AM
Our year end function is Saturday evening and it is supposed to be a black tie affair. I would LOVE to turn up in a black evening gown rather than the tux that I am going to wear ;)

Hmm, wonder how they would react to that!?

Whohoo! Post number 400! Where are the balloons? Hmm? I was hoping that it would be about a topic of depth and insight. Oh well! :D

Love,
Vicky
i brout some balloons see -> :) :)