PDA

View Full Version : New to this

kellyjune
02-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Hey

I'm from NC and new to CDing. Can anyone give me some useful tips about how to start and go ahead? I'm 5'10 tall & 170lbs. Love to become a very seductive sexy woman and love to flirt with men.

thanks,
Kelly;)

Deanna2
02-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Buying femme gear is always a good start. Off to the stores with you.

You could begin with a sexy bra and panty set, together with some pantyhose or thigh highs and pair of heels (maybe 3 or 4"). From there I would suggest a skirt and sweater. Then onto some lipstick and other makeup.

After that you repeat the process many times, or at least as many times as you feel the urge to shop.

Kimberley
02-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Welcome to our world!

You will find some good support here and you will need it because I am sure you will struggle like the rest of us so dont be shy.

Shopping. Lots written about it here.

First dont be afraid to do your own in person. Visit some of the commercial websites to get a handle on your female sizes. Sears have a pretty good sizing chart online.

Just remember most store clerks dont have a clue if you are buying for yourself and really dont care because all they want is your money.. you buy they get commission. You might want a snappy comeback for the odd one that does make a snide comment.

The one thing most of us do is overspend! Set a budget and try to stick to it! There is lots of time to build your closet.

If there is an SO in your life, get her in the loop right at the beginning. Life can be hell later. There is an equal amount of support for her on the site and she will need it even if she is accepting.

Make a list and go shopping! Enjoy yourself.

Jill
02-07-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm curious to know a little more about you. How old are you and how did you get started?

FrannieGrl
02-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi KellyJune,
I don't know where in NC that You are located, but we have many
other girls in this state who will be more that willing to help You.

We have a great group of girls here in NC, who would like to
help with Your transformation. We have a small group in the
Research Triangle Area (Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill), who
love to meet either En Femme or En Drab and then get dressed,
go out shopping, go out to clubs or out to dinner.

We also have a larger group of Girls who go to other cities to
meet with Our sisters in their town, staying at CD friendly hotels.
We then dress, meet girls from that city and go to clubs and we
even dance at the clubs.

We would love to have You meet with one or more of Us, either
En Drab or En Femme and get to know some of Us. Please let us
know via PM or E-mail if You would like to meet and we will help
You become the beautiful woman that You know You are.

Hugs, Frannie

Laurie Ann
02-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Welcome sit back and enjoy the ride it really is a great deal of fun.

Amelie
02-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Go to your nearest Walmart.

Buy some make-up and girls clothes.

Take these items home.

Apply make-up and put on clothes.

Sit down and watch Jerry Springer or whatever is your favorite show.

You are now officially a CD, welcome.

Kimberley
02-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Go to your nearest Walmart.

TOOOOO FUNNYYYYYY!

kellyjune
02-08-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm curious to know a little more about you. How old are you and how did you get started?

I'm 30yrs. I been into CD for a long time. maybe about 10yrs now. Hasn't done that quite often. Now planning to do it as much as possible.

kellyjune
02-08-2006, 08:47 PM
I live in north raleigh. Where do u guys meet? legend, flex, somewhere like that?

FrannieGrl
02-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Hi KellyJune,
Some times we meet at a home in North Raleigh, sometimes
in a motel in downtown and sometimes at Legends. It is safer
to go to the clubs in a group, so we try to meet before going.

Sometimes we go to Durham, as there are 2 clubs there and
sometimes we get chauffered to the Durham sites. Please
check back, as some of Us will be in Raleigh this weekend.

You can e-mail or send a PM to me and I will let You know
where and when we will be meeting.

Looking forward to meeting You dear girl, Frannie

uknowhoo
02-10-2006, 07:57 AM
Kelly, here's a link to a thread famous around these parts (it was a "sticky" thread at the top of this section for about 6 months). I hope you find it helpful:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10681&highlight=crossdress. Hugs, Tammi

TGMarla
02-10-2006, 08:24 AM

I hate Springer and will not watch that show.....I guess I'm not a CD.

Anyway, the clothing thing I can help with, as for flirting with men, well.....I'm sure there are others around. You'll need a bra, and some pretties to wear. Shoes are a big deal. If they don't fit, they'll hurt. You can make boobs out of just about anything to start with. And spend some $$$ on a wig. You'll not regret it later.

MsJanessa
02-10-2006, 11:32 AM
My advice is don't do what I and most other t-girls did when we started--spend tons of money on wigs, make-up and clothes before we knew what looked good on us---try to hook up with a T-Girl who has been around a while and who has some experience "transforming" others---I flondered around be myself for about 3 years before I met my friend Jennifer(TS who has training as a beautician) who put me on the right path. If you can't find any body socially there are a number of people who do it commercially---I would be careful here as I would of any business transaction---some just want your money without delivering good service---your best bet to to contact other t-girls here and elsewhere on the net who may have used one of these services and see which ones they would reccommend. If you ever get to Maine, send me an e-mail I would be happy to help.