PDA

View Full Version : Time for Kat to test the limits or let it pass?

Closeted Kat
06-21-2015, 08:36 AM
Hello all,
Due to a series of unfortunate events i find my beautiful lumberjack beard gone for the moment, my family is out of town for 11 days, and i ordered some new things :). However i'm not sure if i should proceed and removal all the body hair for this once in a long time (maybe ever) that i'm beardless to see what i look like in full, or do i let it go? What do you all think? Should i find out what Kat looks like in the most girly she can be or let her keep hiding?

kat :)

Michelle 78
06-21-2015, 08:45 AM
Hi Kat,

It's really your call, in 11 days your body hair will be growing back anyway, not as long as normal of course, but on it's way. The question you have to ask yourself is, will I regret not trying it after the 11 days? You can still dress anyway without removing all body hair of course, but I know what you mean, we all want to look our best and not removing our body hair makes us feel incomplete.

I've been hairless on my Legs, Chest and underarms for 10 months now and nobody has said much about it, just a couple of comments but nothing much.

Michelle

Nadine Spirit
06-21-2015, 09:30 AM
I say, go for it! How could it hurt?

Sarah-RT
06-21-2015, 09:30 AM
If your not overly hairy you can go for it for sure, however if your quite hairy as is it will take some time for that to grow back so if you have an SO they will notice.
It is YOUR choice however, as Michelle has said above, will you regret not doing it? if so take the chance, explore yourself and have a blast

Sarah x

Adriana Moretti
06-21-2015, 09:39 AM
you could always blame your body hair on ( the summer)...say you wanted to trim down for the summer heat...its uncomfortable, and gets sweaty and gross...give it a shot....you may love it....and want to continue, or you will get it out of your system, . Just do you....xoxo

Brandi01
06-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Definitely go for it.

~Joanne~
06-21-2015, 09:58 AM
It's your hair, do what you want with it.

Sarah Beth
06-21-2015, 10:18 AM
I say go for it, I don't think you will regret it. Some years ago I had surgery and the nurse was shaving my part of chest and I told her she just has well take it all off, just sort of as a joke but she went ahead and shaved it all off down to ..... well I wont' say where. So the next day when I got home, since I couldn't go to work or due much of anything, I got dressed. I really enjoyed that, so much so that I shaved it all myself once later that week but then alas as life goes .......

Katey888
06-21-2015, 10:22 AM
If you try it and don't like it - it will grow back. :)

If you don't try it now - it may be a long time before you get the chance again... :(

What have you got to lose (except hair... :lol2:) and what are you risking...?

:cheer:

Katey x

Closeted Kat
06-21-2015, 10:38 AM
thank you all for your support. I just may this evening, i've kinda wanted to take off my arm hair for a little while as after an accident with my forge i burned off the top arm hair on one arm and now its all uneven, and you don't just take off one arm, i'd have to do both. Guess perhaps tonight i'll take the plunge and give it a shot. I did post a shot of myself today on the pictures area, my first ever, maybe i'll post another tomorrow if i get around to dressing to see what a difference it makes. :)
-kat

CynthiaD
06-21-2015, 12:52 PM
Oh, go ahead and shave it all. You know you want to!

Sandie70
06-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Two things. One: I've been shaving my whole body for some time now (legs, arms, underarms, etc.) and not a person has said a thing. Two: when I go without shaving for a while I get an incredibly close shave. My face, especially, is really smooth.

So I would say "go for it" if you want to see what you look like completely "en femme." You won't get a smoother, cleaner shave than right after taking off a beard. Your face should be more feminine and softer looking than at any other time.

Marcelle
06-21-2015, 01:08 PM
Hi Kat,

As many have said it will grow back. However, within 11 days it will most likely be a little less than it was. You did leave out a bit of info . . . when you said family does that mean an SO and children or is it parents, siblings. The reason I ask is if it is an SO . . . does she know about your dressing? If she does not, depending on how quickly your body hair sprouts, if it has not returned to maximum growth which she is used to, it could leave you having to answer some questions. Are you prepared for that? If so, or your wife knows . . . I say give it a try and see how it feels as you might not get another chance like this.

Hugs

Isha

2B Natasha
06-21-2015, 01:21 PM
Hi Kat,

As many have said it will grow back. However, within 11 days it will most likely be a little less than it was. You did leave out a bit of info . . . when you said family does that mean an SO and children or is it parents, siblings. The reason I ask is if it is an SO . . . does she know about your dressing? If she does not, depending on how quickly your body hair sprouts, if it has not returned to maximum growth which she is used to, it could leave you having to answer some questions. Are you prepared for that? If so, or your wife knows . . . I say give it a try and see how it feels as you might not get another chance like this.

Hugs

Isha

She's right ya know. It all depends on your circumstance. Also. Is there some job requirement that says you have to have a beard? Or is it just social pressure to conform to the look of the lumber-sexual?

Rachelakld
06-21-2015, 02:34 PM
Live life to the fullest.
I used beard trimmer on my arms and other hairy places yesterday, want to look good at the pools and when I have to lift my skirt again for the doctors on Friday.

Closeted Kat
06-21-2015, 08:04 PM
@isha, it is my parents whom i still live with until i find a house that suits my needs, they left this morning and will not be back for 11 days, they are aware that i've done some dressing though i perfer not to do it around them. I have no so and there are no others living in the house other than my cat, and our dozen or so ducks that live out in the yard.

also thanks to the rest of you for your words of support.
-Kat :)

Piora
06-21-2015, 08:36 PM
I shave my legs all the time, but I only ever shaved my chest once....and it itched so bad that I couldn't wait for it to grow back again! I originally shaved it to wear a 48-hour heart monitor, so they could attach the electrodes! I liked the look when I dressed, but the itching made it unbearable.... :doh:

Robin414
06-21-2015, 09:02 PM
I say go for it but be careful! You might like your femme self so much better you realize it IS you. I don't have a problem BEING a woman, my issue is BECOMING a woman, not easy! 😐

Sometimes Steffi
06-21-2015, 09:42 PM
I shaved my pits for Keystone 2014 to wear a strapless dress, and by Keystone 2015, the hair had still not grown back to its original length. I wore a different strapless dress for Keystone 2015 and shaved my pits again. It's still pretty clear that they've been shaved.

It's pretty easy to hide my pits from my wife, but I could never hide my arms. I would be in deep doo doo.

I go out dressed a lot, and find ways to hide my arms and legs so I can still look very femme.

heatherdress
06-21-2015, 11:59 PM
Kat - Enjoy being Kat!

docrobbysherry
06-22-2015, 12:05 AM
That's like asking us wether u should have white or wheat with your ham sandwich, Kat. U know what u like best.

And, with everyone gone, the only one Kat,s hiding from is u!

Marcelle
06-22-2015, 03:12 AM
@isha, it is my parents whom i still live with ...

Hi Kat,

That makes better sense, then I say go for it as you may regret not taking the chance and by the time 11 days have gone by your body hair should be relatively on the mend for your parents not to notice. :)

Enjoy

Hugs

Isha

Claire Cook
06-22-2015, 05:58 AM
Hi Kat,

You'll never know if you like it until you do it. I suspect if you don't do it now, you'll do it later. I confess that when I did it four or five years ago now it felt so good that, well, I haven't stopped. As Isha said, if you do it now you should have enough regrowth by the time your parents return.

Krisi
06-22-2015, 08:43 AM
What you didn't say was if your family knows about your dressing. If not, shaving your body might raise some questions. If they do, I say go for it. And since your beard is gone for whatever reason, now is a good time to get rid of it so when you look in the mirror you will see Kat, not a bearded lady.

Closeted Kat
06-22-2015, 04:29 PM
thank you all for your support and suggestions, tonight i shall be doing it so we will see how it goes, i've removed some chest hair before just to try out so i've got some idea what some of the feeling is like, luckily didn't itch too much when i let it grow back in.
-kat

anna.h
06-22-2015, 05:19 PM
I would love to just remove all body hair completely. But it's kind of hard to hide in the summer... don't think I'm ready for everyone to notice it. Hair will grow back, but there will definitely been a period of several weeks where it is obvious you removed it -- just be sure you're ready to explain that to anyone who might ask.

Closeted Kat
06-22-2015, 08:38 PM
well i did it! took quite some time. So what did i do first when i was done? the thing that many people rave about, i put on some hosiery to feel the difference. It definitely feels a bit different, but don't think i'd do it all for that. so now i'm just lounging in my favorite blue dress, with black tights, and my brand new hot pink platform stripper boots lol. Thank you thank you thank you for your support it means alot to me. :)
-kat