PDA

View Full Version : Nightgowns at ReHab

SharonDenise
06-23-2015, 07:43 PM
I went in for a hip replacement June 1st. The anxiety, fear and nervousness I felt were far worse than the actual event. The pain afterwards was minimal and manageable. The care in the hospital was excellent. After four days. I was moved to a rehab center of my choice to further recuperate. I had visited rehab centers before the operation to see which one I would prefer. At each one I told them I would prefer a private room as I intended to sleep in feminine nightgowns. It didn't seem to be a problem. I felt like I was at a spa with the center that I chose. Single room, nice view, good food, being taken care of by mostly lovely young ladies...what's there not to like? I did change into nightgowns every night and none of the staff had a problem with it (as far as I know). I did have meaningful conversations with several of the staff which made me feel good about my decision. I was there for over two weeks. I also had to give up my evening cocktails for this entire time. I feel so much better that I hope I can keep my it up.
ShronDenise

justmetoo
06-23-2015, 08:10 PM
Aside from having to have an operation it sounds good, SharonDenise. Wishes of good health!

bridget thronton
06-24-2015, 08:32 AM
Hope your recovery is going well

Sarah-RT
06-24-2015, 09:03 AM
Glad you could make the best of a bad situation, I hope your recovery goes well, you'll have to stay away from heels for a while unfortunately though I'm sure

Sarah x

cdterri
06-24-2015, 11:42 AM
Get well soon