PDA

View Full Version : Who wears slips? plus results of poll

Rachel
02-07-2006, 05:27 AM
I adore slips and from the posts in the forum so do many others. I'm curious to know who wears slips and what you all wear. and any GG's who would like to respond would be particularly welcome. Would you like to post in the following format? My replies are here for all you other slip lovers to see what I wear and why.

Girlie hugs,
Rachel.

1.Your age group. (a) Under 30 (b)30-50 (c) Over 50. Rachel is 37

2.Are you (a) Cd/Tg/Ts or (b) GG. Rachel is cd

3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always (b) Sometimes (c) Never. (d) I'm a GG. Rachel always wears a slip

4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (c) Petticoats Rachel prefers a full slip except if it is too warm.

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is. Rachel prefers cream

6.Do you like lots of lace? Rachel adores lace.

7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie. Rachel does.

8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip? Rachel does but the moderators would probably remove it so you will have to guess!!!

And finally all you lovely GG's tell us if wearing a slip makes you feel different and why you like to wear a slip.

Thanks for your reply, I hope we will all enjoy reading them.

Rachel
XXX

8.Do you feel more girlie when you wear a slip? Rachel does.

Shelly Preston
02-07-2006, 05:45 AM
Hi Rachel

Answer - 30-50

Answer - CD

3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always (b) Sometimes (c) Never. (d) I'm a GG. Rachel always wears a slip
Answer - Sometimes

4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (c) Petticoats Rachel prefers a full slip except[ if it is too warm.
Answer - Depends on what im wearing

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is. Rachel prefers cream
Answer - Black

Answer - Sometimes

Answer - Always

8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip? Rachel does but the moderators would probably remove it so you will have to guess!!!
Answer - ??????

9.Do you feel more girlie when you wear a slip? Rachel does.
Answer - Yes

TGMarla
02-07-2006, 08:42 AM

2.Are you (a) Cd

3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always

4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip
It really depends on whether I wear a dress or a skirt.

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is. Usually white, but I wear black when appropriate.

6.Do you like lots of lace? Yes.

7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie. Yes.

8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip? Ummm....kind of a silly question. I decline.

8.Do you feel more girlie when you wear a slip? More "girlie"? I dunno...it's just the appropriate underwear for a lady. I suppose so, but....

Angela Burke
02-07-2006, 11:08 AM
"And finally all you lovely GGs "?
I await with anticipation the reaction from the "lovely GGs"!

KarenNY
02-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Hi Rachel,
I almost always wear a slip under my dresses and skirt outfits. It's one of those things my mother always did, and I usually followed her lead as far as fashions.
Here's my answers...

B -- I'm 36

CD

always, unless I'm wearing slacks or a jean skirt

4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (c) Petticoats Rachel prefers a full slip except if it is too warm.
prefer a full slip, sometimes a petticoat if I'm wearing a full skirt or dress that needs the fullness of a petticoat

either white or ivory

not an overwhelming amount, but a trim of lace on the hem and bodice is nice

usually, but it's not required

?????

And finally all you lovely GG's tell us if wearing a slip makes you feel different and why you like to wear a slip.

Rachel
XXX

I don't know about more girlie, but I guess it's nice knowing that your entire outfit is appropriately feminine, and a slip does feel nice underneath it all...

MelindaC
02-07-2006, 09:00 PM
.Your age group. (a) Under 30 (b)30-50 (c) Over 50. Rachel is 37

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is. Ivory Rachel prefers cream

6.Do you like lots of lace? Yes!!! Rachel adores lace.

7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie. Preferably, but not critical... Rachel does.

8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip? Not really ... I'm just more comfortable wearing them & I ALWAYS wear a slip with a dress or skirt --- which means all the time!! :D Rachel does but the moderators would probably remove it so you will have to guess!!!

Tina Dixon
02-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Heck why do all them questions? I'll just show you.

ladyelaine
02-09-2006, 11:14 PM
I don't know enough about these programs to bring down the formatted questionaire to this screen, although its a delightful format and I would have loved to have done so. The answers however are: fifty and over, cd/tg/...?, wear them sometimes, like full, no favorite color, lace is fine, matching with everything, I don't think yet, and girlie yes. Thank you for asking.

ladyelaine

Sharon
02-09-2006, 11:22 PM
1.Your age group. (a) Under 30 (b)30-50 (c) Over 50. B

2.Are you (a) Cd/Tg/Ts or (b) GG. A

3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always (b) Sometimes (c) Never. (d) I'm a GG. B

4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (c) Petticoats Rachel prefers a full slip except if it is too warm. A with dress, B with skirt

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is. Black

6.Do you like lots of lace? Just a little

7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie. Yes, when possible

8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip? No

kris_dresser
02-10-2006, 06:02 AM
1.Your age group. (a) Under 30 (b)30-50 (c) Over 50.
B

2.Are you (a) Cd/Tg/Ts or (b) GG.
A

3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always (b) Sometimes (c) Never. (d) I'm a GG.
B

4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (c) Petticoats
A

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is.
Black

6.Do you like lots of lace?
Yes!

7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie.
Yes again!

8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip?
Of course, but mine would definatly be censored!

suzy
02-10-2006, 06:19 AM
Me too!!!

Yes, yes....yes...YES..YES!!! and of course....white, Ivory... heck yeah!!! Girlie....of course, silly! :bs:

Rachel
02-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Hello slip lovers, thanks for your replies so far. i hope many more will want to respond and share their slip delights with us.

Its a shame that there have been no replies from an GGs yet. If you have a SO perhaps you can persuade them to post a response. Also I'm curious as to why some of you wear a full slip with a dress and a waist slip with a skirt. For me it depends on how warm it is unless i need to wear a multi layer waist slip/petti to give some fullness to a skirt. otherwise I prefer a full slip unless it is just too hot when I wear a waist slip.

Tonight my chosen colour is navy blue, silky and lacy and yes my other underwear matches my slip.

Hugs

Rachel
XXX

Sandy2628
02-10-2006, 05:09 PM
c
cd
a
a
black
not required
not required
Yes
Really feels good.
Yes

Pink Satin
02-10-2006, 05:56 PM
1.Your age group. (a) Under 30 (b)30-50 (c) Over 50. Stevie is 35

2.Are you (a) Cd/Tg/Ts or (b) GG. Stevie is cd

3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always (b) Sometimes (c) Never. (d) I'm a GG. Stevie always wears a slip

4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (c) Petticoats Stevie always wears a waist slip

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is. Stevies favourite is hot pink

6.Do you like lots of lace? Stevie likes some lace.

7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie. Stevie does.

8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip? Stevie has fantasies about meeting a GG that wears waist slips

Rachel
XXX

8.Do you feel more girlie when you wear a slip? YES

Pink Satin
02-10-2006, 06:03 PM
http://pics-48.hi5.com/userpics/348/135/135811348.img.jpg

ashlee chiffon
02-10-2006, 06:32 PM
i'm 50ish and luv to wear slips, if fact i used to have a slip collection *until i did one of those "purgings" and regretably don't have it anymore...loved to wear them around the house and each had its own feel and look! It would have been fun to wear a slipdress out and about, but never got that brave *L*.

tammie
02-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Hi Everyone: I also adore slips, especially the old ones from Barbizon with heavy lace and princess seams and a side zipper. I also prefer the ones that R heavy satin or taffeta that swish when U move in them. When I wear one under my clothes I always wonder if anyone notices the sound.

I am 54yo and have been wearing slips for 40 yrs, my mothers was the first slip I wore and it was black taffeta.

I always wear a slip under my skirt and blouse. I always wear a slip at home if I have on a bra and panties I have on a slip. It is important that my lingerie match IE color, and I do feel so much more femme when I am in lingerie.

I have had a few encounters with men and I was always dressed in a bra pantygirdle with stockings/garterbelt and a slip.

Jodi
02-10-2006, 09:04 PM
I only wear a slip when necessary to cover under a shear skirt. Otherwise, no slip. A slip, when not needed, just adds unnecessary bulk under the clothing.

Jodi

charlottejane
02-10-2006, 09:20 PM
c
cd/tv
3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always (b) Sometimes (c) Never. Most times
4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (c) Petticoats depends on my outfit

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is. Virginal white or
black
6.Do you like lots of lace? if poss
7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie. .
if poss
8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip? YES but the moderators would probably remove it so you will have to guess!!!
Yes
Really feels good.

Aileen
02-11-2006, 12:20 AM
I adore slips and from the posts in the forum so do many others. I'm curious to know who wears slips and what you all wear. and any GG's who would like to respond would be particularly welcome. Would you like to post in the following format? My replies are here for all you other slip lovers to see what I wear and why.

Girlie hugs,
Rachel.

I am 46.

CD

I wear a slip as often as possible. Only when I'm wearing a dress that's too short for a slip would I consider not wearing one.

Gotta be a full slip and nothing else.

Me, too. Cream.

Me, too. Lotsa lace.

I usually stick with white lingerie.

Well, I put on a dress and get all the way to work before I realize: Oh my gosh! My skirt is completely sheer! You can totally see my slip! Yet no one seems to mind. ( See photo. )

I'm not a GG, but let me just add: they are shiny and sexy and feel wonderful. In the movie Ninotchka, Garbo wears a slip back to Russia, and her girlfriend says, "So beautiful, and you don't even see it." Garbo says, "No. But you feel it."

Rachel
XXX

kristytv
02-11-2006, 12:42 AM

kristy is 28 , soon to be 29

kristy is a cd , longingto be ts

3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always (b) Sometimes (c) Never. (d) I'm a GG.
i always wear a full slip when i am not wearing boy clothes , even sometimes underneath

full, i have half slips but love the look and the coverage of a full

i love white ones, i have a black beige ,pink, i would love to find some other colored ones, light blue in particular .

6.Do you like lots of lace? dont mind lace, but dont like too much

well being i have hard finding the colors i like, no

8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip? i have some fantasies and also some experinces but not clean enough to tell here

Ms Alison Janes
02-11-2006, 05:12 AM
I am a cd in the 50++ age group and I adore slips. I generaly wear full slips with a dress and half slips with a skirt. Regards colour I prefer white, ivory & black,I also like my undies to match and sometimes with a light lace trim.

Angela Burke
02-11-2006, 05:36 AM

Ans. c

Ans. I'm a crossdresser

Ans. I always wear a slip

Ans. It would depend on the syle of skirt or dress I was wearing

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip?

Ans. No, there are too many beautiful colours to pick a favourite

Ans. Oh yes, a bit of lace please

Ans. Yes I like matching underwear

Ans. No

8.Do you feel more girlie when you wear a slip?

Ans. Most definitely, I love slips.

sweeting
02-11-2006, 08:14 AM
love that slip and camisol nice lace and color laurie

sweeting
02-11-2006, 08:28 AM

Girlie hugs,
Rachel.

1.Your age group. (a) Under 30 (b)30-50 (c) Over 50. Rachel is 37 c

2.Are you (a) Cd/Tg/Ts or (b) GG. Rachel is cd a

3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always (b) Sometimes (c) Never. (d) I'm a GG. Rachel always wears a slip a whenin a dress or skirt

4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (c) Petticoats Rachel prefers a full slip except if it is too warm. fullslipinadress ahalf slipin a skirtpetticoats when required

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is. Rachel prefers cream i like all colors purple is nice

6.Do you like lots of lace? Rachel adores lace. yes and satin

7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie. Rachel does. yes but not required

no just like the feeling

Rachel thank you
XXX

8.Do you feel more girlie when you wear a slip? Rachel does. yes
a nicepole enjoyed laurie

Pink Satin
02-11-2006, 09:08 AM
i love white ones, i have a black beige ,pink, i would love to find some other colored ones, light blue in particular.

How about these

http://pics-19.hi5.com/userpics/919/136/136001919.img.jpg

http://www.sulis.co.uk/acatalog/Angela.html

pammiecd
02-11-2006, 01:45 PM
I love slips, probably have more slips than anything else, besides hoserie.

Jo_2s
02-11-2006, 03:55 PM

51 if you must know

2.Are you (a) Cd/Tg/Ts or (b) GG

Cd

Always ( even for bed )

Love them all, but I have more waist slips

White, but any colour but green

Yes

Not realy

I have had dreams where I am lost in a city and have to find my way home in only a top and a slip. ( turns out ok no one takes any notice )

9.Do you feel more girlie when you wear a slip?

Just feels right ( sorry it's the best I can say )

annekathleen
02-11-2006, 03:57 PM
love that slip and camisol nice lace and color laurie
where did you buy that outfit, i want a matching slip and cami just like it.

Pink Satin
02-11-2006, 05:01 PM
where did you buy that outfit, i want a matching slip and cami just like it.

That came from Sulis http://www.sulis.co.uk, from the Juliette range, which is no longer available:cry:
The Angela range is similar, and they will do requests on colours at no extra cost, and will do different lengths on the waist slip, up to 37"(extra cost on extra length)
This is my one-off, Angela in hot pink with white lace:D
http://pics-70.hi5.com/userpics/970/136/136153970.img.jpg

kristytv
02-11-2006, 11:16 PM
thanks for the link, when i have more spending cash ill have to order from there , those are really nice

Rachel
02-12-2006, 07:57 AM

Thanks for sharing some of your lovely slip and cami collection with us. Sulis underwear is beautiful; I have some in my lingerie drawers which I wear for special occassions. It is too precious for everyday wear.

III think the first of your photographs is the best, but I love the blue slip and cami most. I have a blue full slip/bra/suspenders and panties from Sulis too.

Girlie hugs

Rachel
XXX

Georgina
02-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Hi Rachel.
1 Age 53
2 CD
3 Always wear a slip. As my house is cold in winter I sometimes wear more
than one.
4 Love full slips especially vintage. Must have straps at the top. I am building a collection at present. I have Van Raalte, Vanity Fair, Kayser, Movie Star in my collection. I also have waist slips and petticoats both new and 50s vintage.
5 White
6 Love lacy slips but need to protect stockings.
7 Don't always match.
8 Don't have fantasies.
9 I love the feel of the materials that slips are made of. The vintage ones are usually heavier and softer than present day examples.
Georgina.

Penny
02-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Ah yes, slips? I have always had the desire to pilot a slip. Never had the chance so I just wear them instead. ;) Half slips (top and bottom), full slips both long and short. I have been wearing them forever I could answer all the age groups. Lifelong CD and poor for it!

Pink Satin
02-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Thanks for sharing some of your lovely slip and cami collection with us. Sulis underwear is beautiful; I have some in my lingerie drawers which I wear for special occassions. It is too precious for everyday wear.

III think the first of your photographs is the best, but I love the blue slip and cami most. I have a blue full slip/bra/suspenders and panties from Sulis too.

Girlie hugs

Rachel
XXX
The pleasure is mine Rachel, I'm glad you like them. I certainly know what you mean about keeping them for special occasions, I like to keep them nice too, they are never quite the same after that first wash, no matter how careful I am.

linnea
02-15-2006, 06:21 PM

2.Are you (a) Cd/Tg/Ts or (b) GG. Rachel is cd Linnea is cd

3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always (b) Sometimes (c) Never. (d) I'm a GG. Rachel always wears a slip Unless I'm wearing pants; then it's a bra, cami, panties, and stockings.

4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (c) Petticoats Rachel prefers a full slip except if it is too warm. Linnea prefers a full slip

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is. Rachel prefers cream Linnea prefers a slip to go with what she's wearing, so it's a black slip with a black dress and various colored slips with other outfits. When no particular color seems to stand out, Linnea wears a white slip.

6.Do you like lots of lace? Rachel adores lace. Linnea adores lace too.

7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie. Rachel does. YES!

8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip? Rachel does but the moderators would probably remove it so you will have to guess!!! Linnea is not sure what you mean. She wears a slip to enhance her outfit and to be attractive--what may happen? Anything.

And finally all you lovely GG's tell us if wearing a slip makes you feel different and why you like to wear a slip. Linnea loves to wear a slip because it helps her to feel confident, sexy, and feminine.

Rachel
02-26-2006, 05:01 AM
Thank you to all the lovely girls who responded to my thread 'Who wears slips?'

I have looked at the responses and the results of who wears slips, the type of slip worn and how you feel about slips is this.

Age.
20-30 8% 30-50 48% Over 50 44%

Gender.
100% of those taking part were cd/tv.

Frequency of wearing slips.
Always 77% Sometimes 23%

Type of slip worn
Full slip 45% Waist slip only 9% Petticoat 1% All types of slip 45%

Colur preference
White 40% Cream 15% Black 35% Other colour 10%

Love of lace
Yes, love lace 72% Don't mond 22% No, don't like lace 6%

Do you like your slip to match the remainder of your lingerie?
Yes 66% No 33%

Do you have fantasies when you wear a slip?
Yes 70% No 10% No response 20%

Does wearing a slip make you feel more girlie
Yes 100%

Thank you all for taking part in the questionnaire and I hope you all enjoyed it. Sadly no GG's responded but if you can persuade any gg to post a response or you would like to post on their behalf please that would be very welcome.

Girlie huggs

Rachel
XXX

Billiemarie
02-27-2006, 11:58 AM
1. Age group- over 50
2. Are you - A cd
3. When you are en femme do you wear a slip.- b sometimes
4. Do you prefer to wear. - a full slip
5. Favorate color.- cream
6. like lots of lace.- like lots of lace
7. Slip matching outfit- yes. must keep it classey looking.
8. Fantasies when wearing slip. Oh yes lots of them
9.When I was a young boy saw a picture of a women in a skirt and had taken her blouse off and had on a full slip under. That was maby 50 years ago or more. Still remember the picture. Relate it to femininity in the highest order.
Don't forget to write
Love
Billie

maid phylis
02-27-2006, 01:37 PM
i have been wearing a slip as part of my undergarments for quite a while now and i never go out without wearing one .to me the slip is one of the most feminine garments you can wear,love phylisanne:rose: :gorgeous:

Amanda
02-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Have just joined this forum and its so pleasing to find there are so many girls out there who think and feel like I do. And so having read this thread I wanted to reply.

Over 50

Cd

Always - My mother always said 'No nice girl would be seen out without a slip under her dress.'

Full slip under a dress, waist/half slip usually under a skirt and a petticoat under a very full flouncy skirt.

Pink although I also love white and pale blue

The more lace the better. I love the feel of lace on the backs of my calves.

Absolutely - I feel a **** if it doesn't.

Always!

Yes of course its all part of the experience. In fact trying on a slip probably started me crossdressing in the first place.

MaylinJane
02-27-2006, 11:51 PM
B. age 35
A. TG
B. Sometimes
4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (c) Petticoats .
A. Full slip
No, I usually try to match my slip to what I'm wearing. White to white, Black to black, ect.
I love lace.
7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie. .
I always try to match.
No comment.
I feel girlie all the time.

May

Jasmine Ellis
04-25-2006, 04:59 AM
Never ever have,

TGMarla
04-25-2006, 07:44 AM
1.Your age group. (b)30-50

2.Are you (a) Cd/Tg/Ts

3.When you are en femme do you wear a slip (a) Always

4.Do you prefer to wear (a) Full slip (b) Waist slip (I like them both! it dependes on whether I'm wearing a dress or a skirt.)

5.Do you have a favourite colour for your slip? Do tell us what it is. Rachel prefers cream. I like white, black, or cream. Once again, it's dependent on the outfit.

6.Do you like lots of lace? Rachel adores lace. I like lots of lace, too.

7.Do you like your slip to match the rest of your lingerie. Rachel does. Yes.

8.Do you have fantasies of what might happen when you wear a slip? Rachel does but the moderators would probably remove it so you will have to guess!!! I guess I really don't know what you're getting at here. But I think the answer is likely no.