PDA

View Full Version : Things that shouldnt be done while crossdressed....and why....

mykell
06-24-2015, 03:05 PM
this thought came to me while driving down the road the other day....nice day not too humid like it gets summers in jersey....couple winding down the road in a convertible, women had a scarf tied around her hair....thats nuts...that would not work for me even if it was fun....no way im combing it out afterwards :eek:, would have to pick up a new one....thought about it some more later and some folks paddleboarded past me, standing on a long tippy board with wig and makeup, nope not for this one....falling into the water would not be a good mix....soo anyone else have a thought to add....

Hell on Heels
06-24-2015, 03:34 PM
Hell-o Mikell,
I was out weed whacking for about 4 hours last weekend,
sweat was dripping from every pore on my body!
I would say anything that might create a sweaty situation
would be off my to do list.
It just wouldn't be pretty at all !
Much Love,
Kristyn

Jean 103
06-24-2015, 03:45 PM
Surfing , a girlfriend said she would surf with me , not going to work with a wig and makeup. She only knows me as jean.

Samantha2015
06-24-2015, 04:43 PM
Going to the mens restroom in a biker bar or truck stop. I'm guessing..... I'll never find out.
:kickbutt:

Amy Fakley
06-24-2015, 04:52 PM
Uhm ... how do I put this without violating forum rules?? ...

Here it goes: say you are in a place where certain things are perfectly legal (like Colorado for instance), and let's further speculate that in this perfectly legal situation someone hands you a perfectly legal, yet short pipe.

Let's just skip to the important part: you're about to melt the bangs off your wig :rofl:

... not that I necessarily know from personal experience or anything. But that is pretty much a thing that's gonna happen.

Katey888
06-24-2015, 05:04 PM
I think bungee jumping should be on the NO list... just, no in any mode... :eek:

Joining the Hajj (pilgrimage) to Mecca would be a bad idea... :facepalm:

Appearing at an initial divorce proceeding as your first public outing when everyone including your own lawyer doesn't know... ("She's just jealous...!")

:)

Katey x

AngelaYVR
06-24-2015, 06:12 PM
Blacksmithing

Teresa
06-24-2015, 06:23 PM
Mikell,
The one that comes to mind was helping was helping my son break out some old foundations when stuck knee deep in water in a trench using a full size breaker ! It wasn't a pretty sight in drab ! Just as bad was finding the mix too wet when laying new foundations and ending up thigh deep in wet concrete !
Jobs on cars have their moments, a stubborn rusty exhaust system is not the time to think about well applied makeup and beautiful nails !

Donnagirl
06-24-2015, 06:30 PM
I have threatened one of the girls at work I'll show up at her wedding in a wedding dress.... Guess that has to be a big no no...

Riding a motorbike can be difficult... Makeup smudges badly in a helmet and wigs tend to come off with the helmet, but leathers can hide all sorts of fancy clothing underneath.

But as a definite no... Nothing!!! Every problem can be overcome, just think laterally. :)

And bungee jumping is great fun Katey....

Ceera
06-24-2015, 06:36 PM
Doing one task today that immediately told me "no way you're going to get girly and then do that!". I'm clearing out my attic and packing to move. Hot, sweaty work in cramped spaces, hustling heavy boxes around and down a ladder. No way I'm doing that with my breast forms and a wig on, regardless of what else I was wearing.

Meghan4now
06-24-2015, 07:22 PM
Oh you silly trannies! That's not a girl mode issue. That's a debutant issue! Real girls can do all those things, including the men's bathroom in a biker bar (well that's a completely different problem). Girls can get down and dirty as much as any guy.

Now if you could help me replace this toilet, I don't want to break a nail. Eewww that gross!.

Did I mention that I'm in guy mode right now

No no really stop looking over to the left. Just put you hand over that photo. Hey stop that! Your touching my boob! Fresh!

Who says surrealism is dead?

anna.h
06-24-2015, 07:29 PM
I think bungee jumping should be on the NO list... just, no in any mode... :eek:

Appearing at an initial divorce proceeding as your first public outing when everyone including your own lawyer doesn't know... ("She's just jealous...!")

Katey x

This made me laugh :D

desertrider
06-24-2015, 07:49 PM
Girls ~can~ do all those things! That's the beauty of it; I've been doing a fair bit of fixing dressed lately. Of course, it is like 95 in the garage, so it's fortunate I can still feel fem w/o wig + forms...plus I like my girl clothes on the utilitarian side most of the time...

Roberta Lynn
06-24-2015, 08:23 PM
Wig,forms and makeup at a nude beach would't probably work to well.:o

TrishaTX
06-24-2015, 08:51 PM
In my case go to work!

Pat
06-24-2015, 10:18 PM
Girls ~can~ do all those things!

Of course they can. The point is that they're too smart to. ;)

baldy1
06-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Going on to a construction site fully dressed, dont pass, would never pass and losing the authority with the men?

Julie

Jacqueline85
06-25-2015, 12:11 AM
Donnagirl, I think my gf is secretly worried I will show up to OUR wedding in a wedding dress. Of course I wouldn't do that, since it would spoil the day she's dreamed about since she was a little girl.

I've ridden my superbike in full makeup and underdressed. Indeed, the leathers cover everything, and there was no smudging makeup. Of course, I don't need to wear a wig. Only real concern there is, what if I have an accident, get to the ER, they cut off my leathers to find stockings, garter belt, bra...

ChristinaK
06-25-2015, 12:14 AM
Stand in front of my wife. Nuff said there.

Go to the police ball? Go to Commander's Call in drag? The next Brownies meeting? Cub Scouts? My next union meeting? I could work on my car dressed, the yard,etc. But those things I listed would be a little tougher.

Sandie70
06-25-2015, 12:43 AM
Sweat, get wet, perspire, repeat. No way am I going out in our 104 degree heat fully dressed (wig, forms, bra, etc.) - although I might consider it when my natural hair grows out enough to be active and still be able to look at least a little bit feminine.

The other is to accidentally splash on a mans cologne right before going out.

Marcelle
06-25-2015, 03:30 AM
In actuality anything can be done dressed "en femme" including my always fun filled brush clearing with chain saw for five hours. However the key word is dressed and having your own natural hair would be best . . . no make-up :eek: That way you don't have to worry about smudging make-up. Besides who is going to see you in the woods besides a few squirrels and the odd bear . . . a pink safety helmet and gloves might be a nice touch. :)

Hugs

Isha

Claire Cook
06-25-2015, 05:30 AM
Ummmm... shower in the girls' locker room? We've had several posts about sweating. Sweaty bras are sorta sexy, but the other day I was out and about in the Florida heat with a too loose bra and my sweaty boobs kept slipping down .... :straightface:

Krisi
06-25-2015, 06:20 AM
Real women can do any of the things mentioned. Not all know how to but that's upbringing, not the fact that they have breasts and don't have penises. As crossdressers though, we have a problem with some of these activities because we're usually wearing wigs and breast forms and we have trouble hiding our penises and the fact that our bodies are generally shaped differently than women's bodies.

I don't do dirty or sweaty things dressed because I don't want to get my nice clothes dirty and if I sweat, my boobs come loose from my chest. I don't do outdoor things dressed because I don't want my neighbors to know I'm a crossdresser.

And of course, I don't stand up to do #1 because it's not ladylike.

Rhonda Darling
06-25-2015, 07:03 AM
Working in a small compartment on a boat, accessible through a smallish floor hatch, with large, firmly attached boobs on. Every time in or out I had to work myself through the hatch one boob at a time. By the end of that sweaty, dirty endeavor, I came to the realization that there were three boobs aboard, not just two.

Krisi
06-25-2015, 07:21 AM
Here's one.

rachael.davis
06-25-2015, 09:28 AM

Katey x

Oddly Homosexuals are persecuted in Iran, Transgender (male to female) is allowed under a fatwa issued by Ayatollah Khomeni, so I guess a pious transgender woman should do the hadj
On the other (needs a good manicure) hand you must really need to be a woman to become one in Iran.

jigna
06-25-2015, 10:06 AM
Even if you are still wearing women under garments and light dress like nightgown, sweat doesn't matter.
This is my own experience while doing housekeeping at home,

suchacutie
06-25-2015, 10:26 AM
The male part of our closet was already was divided between "garden" clothes and "good" clothes, so when Tina showed up it just seemed logical that her clothes would go into the "good" section. Her things never get bad enough to be relegated to the "garden" clothes. So, all the firty, sweaty jobs are relegated to the drab side of me.

The other problem is one of destruction of expensive items. Breast forms and wigs are just worth too much to lose through an accident. So, as I go out to change a blade on the mower deck, it will surely be in guy mode!

Victoria Demeanor
06-25-2015, 08:20 PM
Like others have said, true girls can do what ever guys can and for us CD's there is the wig and breast form consideration, but even that can be handled if you really want in most circumstances..ie Katey's example of bungee jumping, ya you could, you just need to use a bit of superglue.....maybe a bunch of superglue... The only one I saw that would be a real no go was Roberta Lynn thought of a nudist beach/camp..... and if you can tuck well enough to get away with this, you are truly my hero.

mykell
06-25-2015, 09:32 PM
rhonda thank you,
had no time this morning to reply but i almost past a cheerio through my nose this morning....

Roli F
06-26-2015, 04:22 AM
Blacksmithing ???? "What an excuse to wear Leather":gfi: