PDA

View Full Version : A new first for Bethany!

BethanyCross
06-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Today I bought a nice casual dress at Kohls. What made it so special was that I actually tried it on in the fitting room! I know it's not much for you experienced girls, but walking into a fitting room with a flowered dress in my hands was an adventure. After I tried it on and was satisfied that it fit, some girls went into the neighboring fitting room and were talking and giggling. Leaving the fitting room, again with the dress in my hands was a nervous time. Luckily for me, there was no one in sight. I liked the dress enough that I had already decided that, if seen, I would pretend that what I was doing was normal. Just had to share!!!

Robin414
06-24-2015, 11:21 PM
Hi Bethany! This happened to me several months ago as well! I asked for a button up top and the SA brought me to a few options. I knew what I was looking for but not sure of the size I asked for a 14 but maybe a 16..sheepishly 😦 she asked if I'd like to try them on! I was in guy mode (sort of i guess) so I asked if that was alright, she replied 'of course!'). There were other women in the store and not a single noticed me out if place at least, I felt SO GOOD I can't describe it, ACCEPTANCE ! Leaving the mall a VERY attractive young woman smiled at me as I was carrying a clearly woman's clothing store bag and and wow, I actually felt a feeling of...dare I say it...LOVE! 😙

Lillyasia
06-25-2015, 12:27 AM
Congratulations on the new milestone. Now wear that dress proudly and go shopping in it. You will feel fantastic.

chelyann
06-25-2015, 12:32 AM
Way to go
The world did not end .
Go forth and do more

Krisi
06-25-2015, 06:37 AM
That's great, but I find trying on clothes in the store to be a waste of time because when I dress I wear breast forms and hip padding. I basically know what sizes I wear (within the limitations of women's sizing) so I buy things where they can be easily returned if they don't fit.