PDA

View Full Version : Logical Reasons Men Should Some Women's Clothes?

Sarasometimes
06-25-2015, 10:40 PM
This could be a humorous thread. What are some reasons men should be wearing some typical women's clothes and using some of their items...?
I'll start:
High Heels-make reaching high items easier, may be better for certain back problems....Your Turn

Jenniferathome
06-25-2015, 10:47 PM
To have both their sexual identity and sexual preference challenged!

UNDERDRESSER
06-25-2015, 11:11 PM
If you think about it, skirts work better for the male anatomy than pants. Historically, men only started wearing pants for horse riding, before that, robes, tunics etc were the norm. I am finding skirts much more comfortable. Some guys develop significant breast size for various reasons, also some guys get very sensitive nipples, bras for the win! I don't need a bra, and have little interest in wearing one though.

baldy1
06-25-2015, 11:18 PM
Is because i bloody love it a good enough reason, if not because it makes me feel nice?

Julie

Rachelakld
06-25-2015, 11:40 PM
cause I'm fed up of women crossdressing in to wigs, make up, tights, jeans, boypants, shirts, boots and all that other stuff that was men's only.
besides, pants are bad for male fertility, where as skirts are great.

Bridget Ann Gilbert
06-26-2015, 12:20 AM
Not to dis too much on what we do, but men should dress in women's clothes just to better appreciate what women go through every day just to be accepted in society.

Teresa
06-26-2015, 12:51 AM
Wear short skirts and sleeveless tops to get an even tan !

On an economy drive so save money by sharing with your wife !

I only CD because I work undercover all the time !

I'm only wearing these tops because I'm colourblind !

My wife stole all my male clothes to become a CDer so I had no choice !

Kiwi Primrose
06-26-2015, 03:46 AM
My girl cousin took my boy underpants for herself (over 70 years ago) and I haven't seen them since so I have had to wear her knickers ever since.

pamela7
06-26-2015, 03:55 AM
1. they're more comfortable than mens clothes
2. they fit me better
3. anything to avoid clothes washing?!

Kate Simmons
06-26-2015, 05:18 AM
My dog ate all of my guy clothes, so had no choice but to wear my GF's. :battingeyelashes::)

deebra
06-26-2015, 05:49 AM
In hose, pumps and a mini skirt my legs look much, much better than women's. With my D forms and the right bra I can do a whole lot more for a tight tee than their natural, saggy boobs can. 4" pumps make me stand straighter, walk nicer and my butt is the envy of all females. This said they are jealous, want to keep all the fem clothes for themselves and don't want me to show them up!!! Seriously, CDing should be accepted, it's a persons personal preference and we all dress to look our best and in my mind and others I look so much better while wearing women's clothes.

Claire Cook
06-26-2015, 06:00 AM
Skirts allow for better air-conditioning .....

Krisi
06-26-2015, 06:11 AM
More men than women get caught in illicit sexual encounters because:

It is easier to run with your skirt up than with your pants down!

TrishaTX
06-26-2015, 06:30 AM
because everyone likes boobs...everyone

Dianne S
06-26-2015, 06:42 AM
To feel some sympathy for women. They'll understand how impractical and flimsy most women's clothes are and how they're designed for display rather than comfort.

Don't get me wrong; I live and dress as a woman and I love pretty clothes as much as the rest of you, but I do occasionally get frustrated with the price, practicality and quality of a lot of women's clothing.

Jocelyn Quivers
06-26-2015, 07:01 AM
Panties, Control Top Pantyhose, Jeggings, day in and out= reduced sperm count over time. A form of men's birth control!!

BLUE ORCHID
06-26-2015, 07:58 AM
Hi Sara, For me it's just who I am and it's just what I do, That's my logic:daydreaming:

ErikaS
06-26-2015, 10:52 AM
It'd the feel and softness and Damm I want to be pretty.

Meghan4now
06-26-2015, 11:53 AM
They were in my closet. It was dark. I'm groggy in the morning. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Really,.

Well once I got dressed, I HAD to do the makeup and wig. Plus the cover-up is spf 15, and I don't want to burn my bald head so.....

I swear! It's all true. I still am not sure how those hose got in my sock drawer.

Dana44
06-26-2015, 12:10 PM
Ah, i went out and mowed the lawn. Came back in a showered. Had to cool off. so sports bra and my denim skort. Oh, and had to put on my heel boots. Well to match of course. It is much cooler than a T-shirt and pants. And heck, I look better in these anyways.

Lorileah
06-26-2015, 12:18 PM
logically so they won't be naked. Yech

Badwolf
06-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Back to the more humorous ones:

Control top pantyhose really control my beer belly.

This sleeveless dress really allows me to show off my army/shoulder muscles more.

I spent so much time doing squats to work on my glutes, I don't get why I shouldn't show them off in these leggings!

This lipstick makes my lips more kissable (what men want to be kissed too) :)

This lipstick makes my teeth look whiter!

I don't get enough sun so bronzer is a must, the ladies love the tan.

This corset really helps me stand up straight, it also doubles as a brace for lifting heavy items.

jigna
06-26-2015, 01:57 PM
I love to wear skirt, however first I need to make my legs to look like woman.
grateful if anyone can share some tips to make it smooth and silky look.

Lorileah
06-26-2015, 02:15 PM
grateful if anyone can share some tips to make it smooth and silky look.
search clothing, shopping and beauty...there are many threads

Michaelasfun
06-26-2015, 02:19 PM
Staying cool! Shorts and crop tops are very practical!

Sarasometimes
06-26-2015, 02:38 PM
A few more...
Women's fabrics are lighter and cool and their shorts, skorts and skirt are shorter as well for cool comfort.
A sports bra protects from nipple chafing when exercising.
Lipstick for the SPF protection.
Foundation/concealer for those unsightly blemishes.
Wearing a variety of sleeve lengths and necklines eliminates that farmers tan.
Pantyhose/tights keep you warm

OCCarly
06-26-2015, 03:34 PM
Women's panties fit me better than those shapeless boxer shorts.

When I climb out of the pool in a women's bikini, I don't drip three gallons of water all over the porch tiles and the hardwood floors in the house.

Once my nylon women's socks wear out I use them as a catch bag for the swimming pool vacuum.

Katie01
06-26-2015, 03:47 PM
No logic to "boy" clothes and "girl" clothes IMHO. OTOH... Panties and bras make me feel sexy and the cut of women's clothes seem to fit me better.

Diane1950
06-26-2015, 04:46 PM
My panties are way, way more comfortable than men's underwear, more so even than a jockstrap!

Kimmi_S
06-26-2015, 05:18 PM
When it's hot outside a nice sundress and a pair of panties or a thong is so refreshingly cooler.I love the feel of both...and hair pulled up in a ponytail

Sometimes Steffi
06-26-2015, 08:53 PM
It's really hard to find any male yoga pants.

Tracii G
06-26-2015, 11:09 PM
The only logical answer I can give is because I want to.

Robin414
06-27-2015, 12:05 AM
I can't help but act like a woman (very feminine manerisms) and my body is becoming so feminine I feel uncomfortable as a guy and actually feel less noticeably odd when presenting as female...yikes...I think I'm transgender! 😦

sometimes_miss
06-27-2015, 05:05 AM
I'm in the witless protection program (yes that's spelled correctly) and don't want anyone to know who I really am.

Katey888
06-27-2015, 05:36 AM
Aerating the lawn by wearing spike heel stilettos when mowing - two birds with one stone... :)

Wearing a bra while working on the house gives me two more pouches to supplement the tool belt...

If I really want to go out to a club and dance like a girl, it really makes sense to look like one too...

Katey x

Lily Catherine
06-27-2015, 08:17 AM
- women's jeans have a more snug fit for some
- (may not be CDing?) Long wallets, typically used by women, hold a few more cards and allow for keeping receipts much better.
- Tights prevent abrasions (frequently alluded to in military contexts, apparently)
- Lingerie hugs the body tighter than men's briefs
- Stockings are more convenient than inner tights when worn for insulation

... frankly women's clothing is mostly form over function (as much as I love it, the conventional ball gown with its voluminous skirt and embellished bodice is this taken to its logical extreme for example). I wear women's clothes for a complete presentation as a woman, though to deny the sensuality element would deny a good part of it.

CarlaWestin
06-27-2015, 09:26 AM

It's Saturday morning and I'm rolling around in flats, jean skirt, tight top with 38I boobs. It's luscious and I'm perfectly balanced. Oh my! Look at those tits! Makeup, wig, earrings, sissy jingly necklace. Heaven. But, wifey will be up soon to reset all this to, "Yes, dear. Whatever, dear." I'll enjoy hidden beers in the garage fridge and do yard work. It's going up to 113F today and I have a one piece bathing suit. I'll just go in the pool naked. Like a dude. But tomorrow morning...............

suchacutie
06-27-2015, 11:27 AM
..My wife insists that woman's jeans fit much better than guy jeans.

..Women's bikini panties are so much cheaper (at VS) than guy bikini underwear.

..We've found women's cotton sweaters so much cheaper than those for men for wearing with suits.

..It's easier to buy fitted shirts made for women, they are cheaper, fit better, and the reversed buttons aren't seen under a tie.

..It's fun to have a private secret with your wife!

Sarasometimes
06-27-2015, 11:27 AM
More...
Purse/handbags can double as tool pouches
A wallet in your back pocket can cause sciatica but not if it is in your handbag.
Nail polish discourages nail biting
Reaching cobwebs in the ceiling wall corners is easier in 4'" heels as is changing light bulbs.

Many great posts I did gigle at much easier to find women's yoga pants than men's..heehhee

Katey888 I loved yours too.

Jaylyn
06-27-2015, 05:37 PM

This is it nothing else said..... Lol
Why mine are the giant forms. I might add I love to feel them jiggle when I walk in my heels. They do say every thing is bigger in Texas.

Maxi
06-28-2015, 05:26 PM
I'm wearing the heels to cure the tendonitis in my ankle.

A 2" heel really will cure tendonitis. It relaxes the tendon and lets the sheath rest, causing the swelling to go down. Thus the end of your tendonitis. Trust me on this one. I fought it for 2-1/2 years, tried everything. 3 weeks of heels, and it has been gone for years now.

Sarasometimes
06-28-2015, 08:21 PM
Control brief give support better than a jockstrap (prettier too!)
Waxing under arms, is more hygienic

Alice_2014_B
07-30-2015, 06:27 AM
Wearing skirts is better overall for a guy's anatomy.
Pantyhose and stockings keep the legs warm when its cold out.
:)

Belle Cri
07-30-2015, 06:44 AM
Kilts will attract any gender, anywhere, at any time, so while technically menswear unless one is speaking of a kilted skirt, it's the same notion.

Tights will keep you warm in winter

Dresses are much cooler and more pleasant in hot weather

The material feels much better generally

Shopping for two is simply easier, and I have much better taste than she does (no really I do - I love her to death, but well, hard calls must be made occasionally)

It just looks better

An my ultimately pragmatic and useful reason - because I like it!

Karen RHT
07-30-2015, 07:06 AM
To show the people who believe I'm a conformist I'm not.

Karen

CynthiaD
07-30-2015, 10:31 AM
Years ago when women used to make all the clothes for the family, they kept the best things for themselves and gave men all the icky stuff. Men need to assert their right to wear nice things too.

carrie2014
07-30-2015, 11:17 AM
my wife gained to much weight from 2x to 5x so what do i do with all her 2x clothes throw they away give them to goodwill. tried them on, now I wear all her clothes, now look at all the money I saved. so she can buy all new 5x clothes.

Jane G
07-30-2015, 11:44 AM
Well for once a simple question. Because they feel so natural, why would anyone wish to wear a tie. stupid attire for the person about town. I'll take a skirt a blouse every time.:)

Abby Kae
07-30-2015, 11:47 AM
Manicured nails are better than my (admittedly crappy) tweezers.

colleen_cd
07-30-2015, 11:52 AM
Skirts allow for better air-conditioning .....

Yup :) Nothing better on a hot day than a light flowing skirt.

julia marie
07-30-2015, 03:10 PM
Serious reason: Develop a bit of understanding about women
Less serious: Skirts are comfy in most weather, and they are much cheaper than the kilts that some men wear
Goofy: Dressed as a girl I can girl watch all I want

AbigailJordan
07-30-2015, 04:19 PM
Jumpsuits.. saves your shirt from constantly escaping your pants..
Skinny Jeans.. less chance of getting tangled in machinery.
sheer blouses.. show off your chest/back tattoos

Confucius
07-30-2015, 05:12 PM
Logical reasons for men to wear women's clothes:

1. Society counts on nonconformists to challenge social convention and expand our freedoms and tolerances.

2. Why should women have more freedoms and rights than men? This is about freedom people!

3. During the summertime it's important for a man to feel the fresh air up his loins.

4. A man who crossdresses will have greater respect and appreciation for women.

5. Crossdressing causes my brain to release neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and others) which produce sensations of well-being, pleasure, sexual gratification, self identity, and reduces stress. So if it makes a man happy, then why not do it?

Brenn
08-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Panties are more comfortable that briefs
Ballet flats are lightweight, slip on easily and are cooler in summer
Support pantyhose help your legs on long plane trips (they make men's pantyhose now, but I hate the term "mantyhose")
Skirts are cooler and don't chafe as much as shorts in the summer

Sharon B.
08-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Women clothes to me are more comfortable, stockings make my legs look nicer, face looks better with makeup on, purse is easier to carry things in then pockets are.

franlee
08-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Best reason I can state with authority is I paid for them and to just let them age and waste without using and enjoying them is not only wasteful but defeating the purpose. After all they are My clothes.

Barbara Black
08-01-2015, 08:43 PM
DUH, how are you going to see your stockings if you have pants on over them??

Robin414
08-01-2015, 10:35 PM
Best reason I can state with authority is I paid for them and to just let them age and waste without using and enjoying them is not only wasteful but defeating the purpose. After all they are My clothes.

Absolutely Franlee! I bought a Moncler Alpin jacket at the tail end of last season and I'd go on HRT just to wear that this winter (hey, they aren't cheap)! 😃

Tashee
08-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Tights keep me warm in the Winter.
Long Johns are to darn Loose!

Pantyhose/Tights & leggings help with sore legs.
My Mother didn't buy the pantyhose or tights story. Her loss! LOL

Raychel
08-02-2015, 08:01 AM
in nature the male is always the prettier of the species.
so it is only natural. :heehee:

Beverley Sims
08-05-2015, 02:37 AM
What is more embarrassing than going naked in the world, especially with a physique like mine. :)