PDA

View Full Version : Struggling after an amazing outing

jenn
06-26-2015, 07:00 AM
Hey Girls,

I previously posted about my few days away where I spent most of my time as Jenn. Since I have been home with the family I find myself longing for the comfort of being Jenn. I am continuously fantasizing about putting together new cute outfits and wearing them about everyday. Has anyone experienced this and have any advice for a lost girl.

Thank you all for any help or advice,

Jenn

Mollyanne
06-26-2015, 07:12 AM
I can REALLY identify with what you are saying, it seems the more I dress (and I have been doing this for over 50 yrs) I more I want to dress and stay that way. Dressing is my comfort zone and I NEVER want to leave it.

Molly

Donnagirl
06-26-2015, 07:21 AM
Jenn,

Welcome to my, and I reckon so many others nightmare... Well, not really that bad , I suppose, but I found the more I dressed the more I wanted to dress. Feedback loop!!!! In my case I really did need to find an outlet, opportunities to dress and get out!!! If I couldn't, or, more stupidly, if I fought it, well I got quite angry, irrational and 'wall punchy!' Watch how you are feeling. I think the mood swing/anger was how I manifested my GID.

Look at finding a regular way to express Jenn would be my advice.

docrobbysherry
06-26-2015, 08:23 AM
Yes, Jenn. When I came out online here the compultion to dress and thots of possible outfits and fem combos raced thru my mind nite and day. It was interfering with work and everything else. I couldn't concetrate on anything else. I fought it of coarse. That didn't work.

Finally, I went the other way. Leaving work early to shop for womens things I fantasized wearing. Dressing whenever the compulsion struck. In a spare room at work. When the kids were away from home. In the middle of the nite if need be. This worked. After 3 months I no longer wanted anything to do wit dressing! When the urges returned months later, I promised myslf Id dress whenever the urge struck. That became 4 or 5 times a month. And, I got my life back. Sort of anyway.

Nadine Spirit
06-26-2015, 08:41 AM
Hi Jenn. My solution has been similar to others. When I only dressed on occasion, it made it a very fun event that I would often long for. I found that I almost constantly wanted to do it. So much so that it has often made me question where exactly I am on the spectrum. But when I have had the opportunity to dress for days on end, I started to feel something else, I wanted to dress as a man. Which was odd feeling whenit first happened because I had never felt that before and it feels just like what makes me want to dress as a woman. Thus for me it has helped to clarify that I do really like to do both.

Krisi
06-26-2015, 08:48 AM
Being a woman (or even crossdressing) is not all about putting together cute outfits. Some days it's just jeans and a blouse. Take a look at the genetic women in your family.

Badwolf
06-26-2015, 11:32 AM
Being a woman (or even crossdressing) is not all about putting together cute outfits. Some days it's just jeans and a blouse. Take a look at the genetic women in your family.

I agree when your a woman, but crossdressing is in a large part about fun. Passing has some semi "dress down" days and spaces, but even then I put a ton of effort into putting together "cute outfits". I can put an insane amount of effort into jeans and a top.

jenn
06-26-2015, 12:37 PM
Thank you all for your responses!

I guess I am confused as to where to go and what to do next with my CD life. I have been dressing for 36 of my 42 years. Mostly in the closet but some out and about. My Wife knows of my past dressing and abhors it. She asks me from time to time if I have had any of "those" thoughts. Usually with a scowl on her face. I have never really had the feelings I am having now. This time when I was out and about the nervousness wore of very quickly. I happily spoke with people and just went about my business without any trepidation. I shopped in different sections of the stores and held clothing up to myself, checked out make up, tried on different jewelry and genuinely just shopped. I think it was the first time I have ever been completely at ease out dressed as Jenn.

Just ranting

Jenn

pamela7
06-26-2015, 03:16 PM
Hi Jenn,

I get this too. I've just been away, had a lovely time but the weather meant i was in drab for 10 whole days, finally when i got into a dress I could really relax and be happy. It sounds like it might be time to educate in a loving way your wife, otherwise it just gets worse.

You're not alone :-)

xxx Pamela

carhill2mn
06-26-2015, 03:38 PM
I suspect that most of us here have had a similar experience. How to deal with it? Perhaps, there is no one way. One needs to consider one's life as a whole and decide what is most important in the long run. Unfortunately, for most of us, the desires/wants will not go away. They will just have to be managed.

Lori Kurtz
06-26-2015, 03:46 PM
It might be a time to face the possibility of making a decision that involves going either one way or the other. Can you continue your family relationships while hiding your crossdressing, and still get the crossdressing payoff that you enjoy? Or would it be possible for you to eliminate the crossdressing in favor of an enhanced family situation. I can't say what is possible or right for you, but trying to find a middle path that includes both family life (which, as I'm sure you know, works best in an atmosphere of openness and honesty) and crossdressing might not work.

suchacutie
06-26-2015, 03:51 PM
After there has been a lot of Tina-time, I'm pretty happy to do guy things for a couple of days, but then Tina pushes for some time too.

But, in your case you were able to escape fron the daily norm when you were en femme, so that reinforcement is pretty strong. Don't forget that your life in drab is pretty important too.

CarlaWestin
06-26-2015, 09:33 PM
I have a comfortable mix of Carla and other time. When I retire, down the road, I'll spend much more time in Carlaville. And, drab time will become a novelty.

Marcelle
06-27-2015, 05:03 AM
Hi Jenn,

Like anything else which brings us great joy, if you keep it bottled up then have the latitude to uncork it . . . it can be difficult to put the cork back in the bottle. I understand from your post that your wife knows but, does she know you still dress on occasion as it appears she seems to think you have put it away (I could be wrong). If she knows you dress but chooses to ignore it, essentially a DADT relationship then perhaps you could broach the subject again and find some common ground to express this side of you such as local support group or just taking a day a week (or whatever) to enjoy some Jenn time. I think you will eventually find balance, the key is to find it. Once you do that it is likely the desire will fade between dressing time.

Hugs

Isha