PDA

View Full Version : Going Out

Dj
02-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi Everyone, thanks for the big welcome, I feel very much at home here

PS Tomorrow I am going out enfem. After work I will get all dolled up,
Short skirt, nice top, suntan pantyhose, 4" heels, wig, and make up. I am all excited to go, it will only be for a short time. I don't know where to go, I don't know if I will go into any stores, I feel a little uncomfortable. Probably the strip mall and walk around. Actually I need something from home Depot, but I really think that's not going to happen. I need to be in drab when I get home, so it will be removing all enfem wear in the car on the way home. I have 1 hour drive, plenty of time.

Wish me luck
Love
Dj

uknowhoo
02-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Woo hoo! Good for you, sweetie. Have fun, and be safe. I'd probably steer clear of Home Depot too, Lowe's is much more CD friendly I've found.:cheeky: Be sure to come back and let us know how it all went, perhaps even with some pics. Take care. Hugs, Tammi

Laurie Ann
02-07-2006, 10:43 AM
DJ I hope you have a great time and we expect a full report when you get back.

uknowhoo
02-07-2006, 10:49 AM
in triplicate! :D

Marla GG
02-07-2006, 11:15 AM
After work I will get all dolled up,
Short skirt, nice top, suntan pantyhose, 4" heels.......I don't know where to go, I don't know if I will go into any stores, I feel a little uncomfortable.

Hi Dj,

I hope your outing is successful and memorable...for all the right reasons. :D The outfit you are describing sounds really cute, and if you are wanting to get noticed I am sure it will do the trick. Heck, even as a GG I would feel uncomfortable going shopping in a short skirt, pantyhose and 4" heels, because you don't see many women wearing clothes like that in public so anyone who does is basically saying "Look at me!" I like wearing dresses and heels myself, but I run into the same issue that CDs do: where am I going to wear them without looking like a freak?

If you want to feel more confident, I'd suggest dressing down a bit. You don't have to wear jeans (although girls' jeans can be very sexy!) but how about a longer, more casual skirt -- maybe khaki or denim or gypsy style cotton -- with a cute Boho top and some funky, chunky low heels? Who knows, you might even find that you love dressing that way because it makes you look more like a real girl.

Best of luck to you hon, I am sure you will be fine whatever choose to wear.

Hugs :hugs:
Marla

Dj
02-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Marla,
Advise well taken. I think I will find something more suitable for the outing.

It's good advise from a GG. I don't want to atract any attention. Just want to blend in. I also have some dresses that may make me look the part. They are longer. Also, it's cold here, so I will be also wearing a long coat.

Thanks

Love
Dj

Girly Sara
02-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Dj, i wish you all the luck with your trip and let us know how it went please.

Hugs from Sara xxxx

kathy gg
02-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Hi DJ..

just want to echo the sentiments of all here and hope you have a nice pleasant outing. Daytime ones can be tough and as Marla said, taking the dressing down just a notch will help you blend in more. I enjoy getting all gussied up sometimes as well but during the day it is so rare to see women dressed that sexy out. I save my fun clothes for the evening and then have some crazy fun!

Good luck!

Michelle I
02-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Thanks Marla GG:

After reading this post. I changed my mind as to what I was going to wear tonight to the mall. I changed from a "dressy" skirt and blouse to pants, boots with heels and a knit top. Boy did I feel better, as I walked around the mall I did not feel the usual stares as when I am over dressed. Best shopping trip so far.

Melissa

arianacd
02-08-2006, 12:53 AM
hi dj
hope you have fun. I

Dj
02-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Well, This afternoon, I went for a few strolls. After work today, I spent 45 min. putting on my make up....getting dressed. After I finished, (I think I looked pretty good. I had a red top, black skirt, down to the knee, black pumps, long wig, long black leather coat almost to my ankles, and ready to hit the town......My new avatar is a pix of my look. I went to the strip mall, parked far away from the door. I just kinda strolled around. Several areas of the mall. then i went to the big mall, parked far away and strolled towards the mall, with purse hanging on my shoulder. I felt Amazing, I kept parking next to someone who was waiting for someone. Go Figure, they were all men. I would walk towards an entrance then turn and walk to the other entrance. I strolled past many guys and as they looked, I believe they were looking at a girl. After a bit, I was dieing to enter the store. Finally I went into the foyer, between the 2 doors, and made believe I was waiting for my ride. It had huge wall mirrors, so I was checking myself out, I must admit, I looked good..Many people walked it past me and didn't bat an eye. I was starting to get use to being a women, I stopped at a gas station for a drink out of the machine. I was there forever, the machine kept rejecting my quarters, I didn;t care, I would have stayed there all night, playing with quarters in that machine. I was in front of the people getting gas, in their headlights. I wish I could see myself from someone elses point of view. Well then I came home and managed to change back to drab, by the time I got to my driveway. Wife is out of town, so I really spent last nite getting all my fem stuff and preparing for the day. I kept watching the clock all day, with excitment and sweaty palms. I could not even keep my mind on work. Maybe someday I will feel at ease to stroll around the store, Anyway, I am babling....Overall I had a blast...

Love
Dj

Denise01
02-08-2006, 09:35 PM
hi Dj:

Sounds like you enjoyed your day out, and everything went well.
I have only been going out dressed for a short period of time, but i have found if you dress to go with the crowd, no one will stare or look at you to make you feel uncomfortable.
This time of the year where i live it is very cold, so most ( probably 99% ) of the girls wear slacks.
I went out shopping again to-day, was fully femme, wearing slacks and had an enjoyable afternoon. I too had to change back to drab before i got home to-day so having slacks on fit in with the plan.
I was in a re-sale store looking for slacks, which i found. When checking out the girl on the cash, commented she liked my earings, and thought they were so rich, and that made me feel good.
I was in the mall for about 2 hours, and to-day saw more girls wearing skirts, than i have seen for a couple of months. Wearing slacks i fit right in. I even tried on and bought a couple of skirts and 2 sweaters, The sales girls, if they did realize I was tg did not show it. In one of the department stores, was looking at the cosmetics, and the girl, recognized me from a couple of weeks ago, and asked how i liked some of the samples she had given me. Was looking for some more product, and she put it on me to show me how it looked. Again if the lady realized i was TG she sure did not show it. The big thing i found is dress to fit in with the crowd, be pleasant and courteous, and act like it is the normal thing for you to do, and that is to be shopping like any other lady. It was real nice to again be treated like a lady.

Denise

uknowhoo
02-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Congratulations DJ on your little adventure, how thrillling for you. Thanks for posting your story. Tammi

Dian
02-09-2006, 02:35 AM
Congratulations DJ :clap: There's going to be no stopping you now! I'm glad the outing went good for you. It can sure help to build your confidence and make your time out more enjoyable!

Thanks to everybody for all the great advice on 'blending in'. I'm making my first big venture out next weekend for a Valentine's get away for dinner and dancing :yikes: with Elsie!

TGMarla
02-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Hey, DJ, it's a great start! I'm very glad that you both had and took the opportunity to do this thing. And although it's hard to tell just from the avatar, I think you looked great. Thanks for sharing. Pretty girl.