PDA

View Full Version : Big day for me today!

HollySmtms
06-27-2015, 12:12 PM
After a few really hectic weeks with both work and life logistics today is one I will remember for a long time! I just had my first laser appointment for removing my beard, and oh my am I pleased and excited! I didn't have very high expectations but I cannot believe how my face looks after just one treatment! I am really over the moon. Lot's more treatments to go but today was the first step and I am so happy about it. Thanks for reading, Holly

Claire Cook
06-27-2015, 12:21 PM
Hi Holly,

So glad it worked out for you. It must be great not to worry about beard cover!

Marcelle
06-27-2015, 12:44 PM
Hi Holly,

Congrats on a good day! :)

Laser is good at reducing the vast amount of facial hair guys tend to have. Depending on how thick and coarse you beard is, it may take some time so be patient. In the end though if you are going for a truly smooth face, you may need to invest in electrolysis once laser has taken you as far as it can.

Hugs

Isha

Robin414
06-27-2015, 12:54 PM
Congratulations on taking that step, I seriously need to consider it myself but not until the fall. I'm inspired by your comments!

Victoria Demeanor
06-27-2015, 01:25 PM
OMG Holly... Congrats.. That's fabulous and I'm so happy for you, but you also have me a bit envious okay a lot envious.......

Suzanne F
06-27-2015, 01:27 PM
Congratulations! I chanted to myself, " I am a woman!". This helped when it was painful. I only have white hair remaining and like Isha said, I now have to go to electrolysis. Good luck!
Suzanne

Bridget Ann Gilbert
06-27-2015, 01:41 PM
There have been many times I wanted to do that even if I wasn't TG. Shaving is just a chore. Congrats and I hope you get the results you want.

Bridget

Kandi Robbins
06-27-2015, 02:30 PM
Congrats Holly! So happy for you! I've had laser on my entire upper body, but not the face. It makes so much difference in how I feel everyday regardless of my attire and makes getting dressed possible (there would not be enough razors in the world otherwise).

Suzie Petersen
06-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Good for you Holly!
Facial and body hair is just such a hassle in either mode. I always wanted to get that done, but money and wife got in the way.

Hugs
Suzie

JessicaJHall
06-27-2015, 03:00 PM
I'm soooo jealous!! I think I might need special treatment, if I ever got the nerve:

Kristy 56
06-27-2015, 03:36 PM
How exciting Hollie ! I can feel your excitement all the way up the coast. A big step for sure :)

Bridget Ann Gilbert
06-27-2015, 05:32 PM
Seriously, where is the like button for when people like Julie post pictures like that. I love the minions! Great picture!

Pat
06-27-2015, 05:38 PM
Congratulations! Sounds like a great day -- I'm so envious because all of my hair is either light blonde or white so laser isn't an option for me. Good luck! I wish you fair skin and few treatments. ;)

JessicaJHall
06-27-2015, 06:56 PM
I know right? I sooo want to like things here and of course, who doesn't like.. like... getting liked? I saw someone else ask this question and one of the mods said something like "this isn't Facebook" (little snarky, but I LOVE THEM!!:love:), but it's probably just a $ issue, I'm sure some of our serious software sisters could tweak this Vbulletin, but who has the time?