PDA

View Full Version : Do you know another crossdresser?

Fany27ab
06-29-2015, 02:49 PM
anyone knows another crossdresser? Only in your family, closed friends, at the work or in your neighborhood?

It will be great, i suspect about 2 guys i know but theres missing a clear signal to know if they are really crossdressers

I will love if i knew someone in my closed circle but i dont have so much luck

Tabitha_Lynn
06-29-2015, 02:58 PM
I don't but it would be nice to hava a CD friend ot two.

AllieSF
06-29-2015, 03:08 PM
I do not know anyone from my original existing pool of friends, acquaintances, neighbors or past work mates that are CD/Trans. However, by networking, here (very successful for me), on other sites (way in the past) and by finding support groups to attend I have now a very nice group of CD/Trans friends and acquaintances with whom I can meet up, go out and have fun. It takes work and time, and more importantly, extra effort on your part to put yourself out there asking almost strangers (like us members here) if they would like to meet up. I have met many in male mode first with no issues. Good luck and I know that you can do it too.

Michaelasfun
06-29-2015, 03:11 PM
I don't know of any in my group of acquaintances either. But , like a lot of worthwhile things, sometimes you're one of the few with the ambition + courage to do it and reap the rewards/consequences.

Yoshisaur
06-29-2015, 03:12 PM
I do not but I would love to have a CD friend to talk to.

Adriana Moretti
06-29-2015, 03:31 PM
I am with AllieSF......none of my vanilla friends ( who i stopped talking to over 2 years ago because they now bore me) are CD's...however, I have met a whole new set of friends that are much more exciting and fun AND who are ALL cd'sor full on TG. Some I have met here, others through meetup.com crossdresser groups, others out & about in public, or going to cd/tg events or support groups, social media, etc we can hang in boy mode..or girl mode...room together, go on trips, split hotels, carpool to events, get ready together, etc........Allie is right it takes work and time, but you can wind up with a whole new set of friends. But you have to put in the effort to find the gals close to you...a good way to start doing that here is adding where you are from in your profile, so others in the area can connect with YOU too. Even if you make a few pen pals here, at least it is a start. But the girls are out there.

Hilde_Morales
06-29-2015, 03:40 PM
Not too long back, a fairly self-destructive friend, revealed to FB that the reason he was so self-destructive was that he was denying the fact that he is in every way that matters, a she.
We had a message chat, she reintroduced herself to me, and I introduced (this side of) myself to her.
It was massively liberating.

There is a guy I know who (as a result of another chat with some chums of mine) I know is a crossdresser, but weirdly, I'm not sure I trust him enough with (what is currently) my secret.

Samantha2015
06-29-2015, 03:40 PM
I think it would be nice to have a local cd friend but I don't.
I'm only out to you fine gals here.

AnnaMarie
06-29-2015, 03:44 PM
For some one who is VERY in the closet it would be good to have a local CD friend, if not to go out dressed could meet for a social and at least chat about 'CD'ing.
Even with a forum it can be quite 'lonely'

AllieSF
06-29-2015, 03:47 PM
I have to echo what Adriana said about finding someone close, but being happy when you find someone who is not. I fortunately live in the San Francisco area, a great tourist and business trip destination. My first friend to go out with, WindyCissy, still an active member here and still a close friend of mine, would only travel to the area occasionally. That occasional trip was enough at the time to make me very happy for the chance to get out of the house into the real world, my ultimate goal from starting to dress over 8 years ago. I have met many girls/ladies from this site over those few years on there visit to the area. From there I met new local friends. Pen Pals are great because maybe one day they will be close enough to visit you or you will be close enough to visit them. I even met up with a couple from the Detroit, Michigan area a few times when I was back there on my own visits. Travelers can become good friends. Good luck.

pamela7
06-29-2015, 03:54 PM
I do. Since my own emerging into CD I have discovered that two working colleagues are partial to it / interested. I also have F2M daughter and her friend, and since this forum I've met local CD'ers, and even the wonderful Nikkilovesdresses. The groups can be a mixed bag, I need to get to Salisbury soon to check it out. But, I have my own special wife-friend-SO with whom I can gurl all day.

Ceera
06-29-2015, 03:56 PM
Years ago I knew a male that worked for the same company I did, in a similar capacity but in a different department, and he came out as transgender and eventually went the whole way and got his legal identity changed to female. I think he got SRS, but I'm not certain. I didn't know him that well as a male, but I accepted her transition and I continued on 'casual friend terms' with her after she transitioned. The company I worked for had HR policies that protected LGBT rights, so she was able to transition and remain in her current job, with no work worries - though there were certainly a few raised eyebrows from some who had known her as a male. All I knew of her personal life was that she had a wife and children prior to transition, and I never heard how her wife or their kids took her decision to become a woman. My GG wife knew of that person's transition, and always questioned how it must have adversely impacted her family. (A good indicator of how my own wife would have reacted to my own CD inclinations, which I was repressing. It kept me out of skirts while she remained alive.)

After my wife's untimely passing, I decided to express my own repressed feminine side, and experiment with cross dressing. For me, transitioning is very unlikely, but I do like dressing once a week or so and going out to dance and socialize as a girl. At the nightclub I like to go to I have met about a dozen or more other crossdressers, though only one of them has talked to me often enough that I recall her name, or that she clearly knows my girl name. There are also maybe a dozen MtF drag queens who perform there, who know me a little as one of the regulars who tips them at their shows. They seem to like interacting with me since I do a fairly decent job of cross dressing, but I doubt any of them even know what I call myself as a girl. But I never see any of the CD's or drag queens anywhere else, and I know nothing of their lives outside the club, nor do they know any real details about me.

More recently I met another person who underwent a MtF transition. She moved away while still in transition, and just recently announced on Facebook that she had gotten her ID officially changed to female gender. But again, I didn't know her very well. She was just someone I would encounter occasionally because we had some similar recreational interests. I never told her I CD myself, though she does know I will dress as female costumed characters when I do fursuiting. (Mascot costume stuff.)

I know lots of people who do cosplay or fursuiting in cross-gender roles, but that's not really the same. It's portraying a character that happens to be the opposite gender, not being yourself as the other gender. I've let a few of those cosplay or furry folk who know me tangentially know that I also CD.

Among those who know my male side, only my 19 year old daughter, who lives with me, knows I CD. She is supportive of my girl time fun.

We're moving to a new state soon, and I'm thinking I'll spend more time as a girl there, and will be out from the beginning with my new friends and neighbors there. Once we get there, I'll see if I can find any CD support groups or new CD friends there.

mikayla1964
06-29-2015, 04:17 PM
I don't know anyone that cds . tho like the other gurls here it would be nice to have a gurl friend to hang with ..

Krisi
06-29-2015, 04:23 PM
No, I don't.

heatherdress
06-29-2015, 04:40 PM
If you have more than 20 or 30 friends or acquaintances, you probably know someone who crossdresses. You just don't know which ones.

Tracii G
06-29-2015, 05:07 PM
I met my first CD friend at a wig shop in my very early CDing.
She pretty much helped me come to grips with who I am on the trans spectrum.
Thru her I started going to my support group where I have made friends with quite a few CD's,TS's and transmen.
Occasional outings and shopping trips are always fun.

Jorja
06-29-2015, 06:21 PM
Well I have a combination of 20 TS, 10 CD, 4 TM and 2 gays that work for me. Then there are probably 300 - 400 of my close personal friends. So yea, I might know a few.

You can't meet anyone sitting on the couch and wishing. You have to go where they are.

charlenemichaels
06-29-2015, 07:12 PM
Yes just a handful - one in my place in the southeast and a few in the northeast when i lived there.

Have made it a point to get more social and get out more and meet others.

~Char

Sometimes Steffi
06-29-2015, 09:21 PM
There's a regular group in DC that I go out with. Last few times there has been 40 to 50 girls. some are regulars, some only come once an a while, some are first timers. There are also a few SOs

At Keystone 2015, I was talking to a random girl, and it turned out that she graduated my school in the same year as me, and we were on the track team together for 2 - 1/2 years. The first thing I asked her was why didn't you tell me in high school, but I already knew the reason. I didn't tell anyone, and I couldn't even accept it myself back then

Marcia Blue
06-29-2015, 10:06 PM
Does this count as close?????????????

My son is a CD. He also knows about me.

My brothers, ex-wife, Father (Diane), is a CD. I have known him for over 20 years, but as Diane for about 4 years.

Marcia

victoria76
06-29-2015, 10:23 PM
Only on here. I, too would love to know some of the others in person.
Maybe at some point... :)

Joni T
06-29-2015, 10:24 PM
I know several.

Fany27ab
06-29-2015, 11:10 PM
Marcia blue

It counts,
So your son crossdress too, how you get with him?
Dress up together?

Lily Catherine
06-29-2015, 11:21 PM
The closest I have is a GG who cosplays male characters; that probably doesn't count. Either that or every other CD I have encountered in real life has an armoured closet. Now that I'm out but entirely inactive...

Sandie70
06-30-2015, 01:04 AM
Jorja, I would love to go where other CDers are. But where is that? I go to some of the local gay clubs because that's where I can at least hang out and not be judged... but I run into mostly drag queens at these places, not very many serious CDers or transgendered. So, back to my question: Where?

And bear in mind that I'm retired and don't have a job or business to go to where I might meet others.

Diane Smith
06-30-2015, 03:00 AM
One of my closest childhood neighborhood friends, about two years older than I, did more than the usual amount of snooping in his mom's closet as a child and at least into his teenage years. He would occasionally show me some of the lingerie items he had acquired -- I suspect raiding neighbor's clotheslines and such may have been involved. He went out as a girl on Halloween a couple of times. I haven't seen him for decades now, and I have no idea if he still dresses up.

Another friend from high school was not quite as public about it, but he had a far greater amount of knowledge about the local drag scene than I think most teenagers could have acquired innocently. I'd love to talk with him about it now, but unfortunately he died a couple of years ago.

I also sincerely wonder about my grandfather -- actually, a step-grandfather, not a blood relative, but certainly a major figure in my life growing up. He was a very gentle, rather feminine soul, and is the only person I know who owned a copy of Harry Benjamin's _The Transsexual Phenomenon_ shortly after it was published in 1966. In his later years, he received estrogen treatment for prostate cancer -- a standard therapy in those days -- which definitely had a physically feminizing effect, but I don't know if he would have chosen this on his own. I never saw him dressed but have often wondered about what went on when I wasn't around.

- Diane

docrobbysherry
06-30-2015, 05:48 AM
Yes, I do. Quite a few actually. Run their name by me, Fany. Maybe I know her.

BLUE ORCHID
06-30-2015, 07:08 AM
Hi Fany, I don't know any other Crossdressers, But every now and then
I will see this person in the grocery store that I think may be a CD.:daydreaming:

I guess that if you want to meet CDs' , Hang out at Lane Bryant, Dress Barn or Payless stores.

Stephanie_CD_64
06-30-2015, 07:08 AM
I do not have know anyone else in my personal that crossdresses. I really wish I did have a friend who did. Even more, I live in a very small town in a very rural area, and I do not believe there will ever be a chance to meet another one to get to know long enough to become friends. However, I do believe you never know what the day will bring you, so there is always hope!

Taylor186
06-30-2015, 08:28 AM
There are two TGs attending my church. Does that count?

susann_gardener
06-30-2015, 08:28 AM
I did, but she dissapeared, from email and this board. :sad:

Jenn A116
06-30-2015, 09:19 AM
I know a semi-famous TG blogger. She and I share a hobby, ham radio, and we've met at a couple different venues.

jigna
06-30-2015, 09:40 AM
I think it would be nice to have a local cd friend but I don't.

UNDERDRESSER
06-30-2015, 10:26 AM
Well, I know one MtF TS, I could call her a friend, but acquaintance is more accurate. I have more than a couple of co-workers who are known to go overboard with costumes when they get the chance. One, who is in a relationship with a girl who used to be a co-worker, has a liking for tutus and other wacky colourful stuff when he does big foot races, his GF is very...butch? Tomboy? Anyway, they make a very cute couple, if bit non-standard. A few other co-workers have asked me about skirt wearing, where to buy, that sort of thing. I have seen a picture, of someone I am almost certain is another colleague, dressed as a girl, and trying to pass, ( not bad job, would look better with a wig ) I know he wears girl's pants at work sometimes. Now that I wear skirts publicly, I am expecting more conversations to occur at some point.

steftoday
06-30-2015, 06:30 PM
One MTF TS locally.
Several ladies from this site that I met (finally) at Keystone.
It's awesome to actually and personally connect with people that are TG or CD with which you can talk and share.

Marcia Blue
06-30-2015, 09:56 PM
Marcia blue

It counts,
So your son crossdress too, how you get with him?
Dress up together?

My son is pretty much in the closet. He has seen pictures of me, but I have not seen any of him. I believe he is still trying to find out who he is. I just give him room and let him know that he has support.

Fany27ab
06-30-2015, 10:19 PM
Sorry for ask, but whats your son age?

AlexaK
07-01-2015, 03:22 AM
No I do not. I do know one mtf trans, she's a close friend and knows about me.

Sarah-RT
07-01-2015, 04:30 AM
No one I know personally but there is 1 person I know of in my hometown who dresses very androgynous. He is pansexual I believe, I thought of trying to strike up a conversation one time but decided against it in the end

Stacie_Kimmi'sGG
07-01-2015, 04:54 AM
Yes I do, besides my Fiance Kimmi (CD). Over the past few yrs, Ive socialized with a few. To our home few times, Dinner, lunch once, and to a club a few times that has a show nightly & Dancing in KC, very gurl friendly. Very nice people.

michelleddg
07-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Turns out I do. Several years back I went to one of the fabulous socials Vanity Wilde used to hold every Wednesday in Houston. I was shocked to see one of the dozen or so attendees was a guy I go way back with. I was completely dolled up and am certain he did not recognize me which came as a huge relief as I am not out in any way (nor wish to be) in the vanilla world.

This had repercussions. I no longer shop in drab at Vanity's store, and am even reluctant to go there dolled up. I'm certain my own mama wouldn't recognize me dolled up, but another CDer certainly might. Hugs, Michelle

XemmaX
07-01-2015, 10:30 AM
not in my close personal circle of friends who i see all the time. i do have some transgender friends though.

Lacyfem
07-01-2015, 10:38 AM
I only wish as no one here over the years in the Palm Springs area. Just men interested in crossdressers. Closeted so don't get out a lot but would like to find and close friend who I can dress with and share my fem feelings inside with as well sharing ideas on dressing, cloths and makeup.

BillieJoEllen
07-02-2015, 10:38 AM
I've known five other CDers. One lived next to me when I was a child. Unfortunately we never compared notes. I was deathly afraid to let anyone know that I felt like and wanted to be a girl. When I was older and on my own I found a copy of 'Tapestry' from which I made contact with three other TS and CDers. I also made contact with a post-op TS on a previous chat site. Talked to her on the phone but never met her in person. The child I grew up next to? She was on the same chat site but I never talked to her or made contact with her.

Amanda77
07-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Not right now maybe someday

sometimes_miss
07-02-2015, 08:10 PM
I suspect a few at work but have not confirmed, mostly because I have no intention of being 'out'.

Nikki Heat
07-02-2015, 10:47 PM
I'm lucky enough to find an active group about 30 minutes from where I live! I found out about the group---surprise---through an internet search! That's how you find people!!! Maybe someday we'll come up with a secret sign, or pin, wink, color, or whatever. Until then, there's the internet!

Through this local group, I have met 15-20 people like myself. I have traveled to a regional TG/CD conference--Southern Comfort, (There are many others--Laura's Playground has a list) and met many more gurls as well.

As was said earlier, you're not going to met anyone sitting at home! You have to put yourself out there, be the first to start a conversation, smile, and be open to what comes your way!

Wrenchette
07-02-2015, 10:53 PM
I don't really know any...:(

My uncle was one, but I didn't know until after he died. Imagine a 7'2" crossdresser.......

Majella St Gerard
07-02-2015, 11:10 PM
When I was growing up my best friend was a girl from down the block, at the time we always referred to her as a "tomboy". The only time she was seen in "girls clothes" was when she wore her school uniform. She was ALWAYS dressed as a guy and still does. Is she also a crossdresser?

dee anne
07-03-2015, 01:41 AM
So I finally get up the nerve to dress and go out, in my home town. wife and kids are off on an adventure. I go to this dance club, supposedly very accepting of all. I sit have a drink and am feeling pretty confident, when another dresser comes in, sits next to me and me meet. I recognize her but (I am not sure ) she does not recognize me. well first I am shitting my pantyies, but I gain the courage to introduce myself, first as dee anne, and we talk for a short time and I ask do you know who I am? Any how we figure out who each other are, get over the initial shock and enjoy a decent evening, when we leave she says you won't say anything about this. Of course not I say. So yes I do and it was nice to sit and chat with some like minded that I knew.

Ineke Vashon
07-03-2015, 02:20 AM
I possibly blew one recent chance in Santa Fe, NM. when I was looking at some dresses and a woman walked up to me and said: "That would look good on you." I joked and said it was for my Dad, for Father's Day. I should have said "OMG, you caught me out of my closet." But I doubt she was, had a feminine voice. I travel too much in retirement to meet up with others of our persuasion.

I am still a furtive dress looker, ready to bolt. No balls at all. No, wait....

Ineke

PaulaQ
07-03-2015, 02:56 AM
I know a fair number of CDs now, in real life. I've met some folks from this forum. I've attended some local CD events. I've shared meals with a few. I hope it's OK if I answer this. I'm not really a crossdresser, at least not anymore.

She was ALWAYS dressed as a guy and still does. Is she also a crossdresser?

Probably not. Women can wear clothes fashioned after men's, or actual men's clothes. No one cares. If she wears a binder / emulates facial hair, then this is much more likely. She's simply a masculine presenting woman. Contrary to popular belief here, there are female crossdressers. It takes a lot of work to do this, mainly because while a guy in a dress sends an obvious message about what he's trying to do, a woman who's trying to CD is going to have trouble being taken for anything other than a woman.

Chibi
07-03-2015, 03:58 AM
The UPS guy who usualy deliver packages to us at work is an open crossdresser.
He does not know I am tho.

jigna
07-03-2015, 04:02 AM
I have never found any crossdresser in my life, however curious to meet if anyone planning UAE trip as a male or female.

Marie-Claude, France
07-03-2015, 04:57 AM
I never met another crossdresser... Only one who worked at a ski rental shop in the French Alps.

Annieenvelope
07-03-2015, 05:19 AM
We met one from a Craigslist Ad. He was looking for clothing/shoe donations as he as embarrassed about buying anything. We invited him over and gave him some cute shoes and a dress. He was very nice and appreciative. Other than that, only my husband.

Raychel
07-03-2015, 05:31 AM
I do know some, There is My Uncle, My sister Ex-Husband.
and a few that I have met from here

Marcia Blue
07-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Sorry for ask, but whats your son age?

My son is 25

CarlaWestin
07-03-2015, 07:26 AM
You would think that living in such a TG friendly town I'd know bunches of other crossdressers. Not a one except the occasional visitors that I know here. But I've never had a social encounter with another CD. But, then again I don't socialize with anyone. Most of my time is consumed by work and my free time is spent with my wife. It would be fun to have a CD gurl pal but, that wouldn't fly with the missus.

NickyLycra
07-03-2015, 08:48 AM
It's one of those crazy things ....

I know there are heaps of people who CD in my City.

I used to try an reach out to local people .... it would be rally since to have a "Mate" (Straight guy who CD's)
It's darn near impossible to find someone who's not after your private parts.

Anyone who is not ... is still kinda scared of being upfront.

I met a few people, but the thing is, usually always in the closest, meeting just becomes a clandestine event, and it's usually turned out to be some kind of fantasy.

It's such a bummer.

Here we all are ..... LOL .... 1000's of miles apart.

I just resign myself to being open .... and perhaps one day I'll meet a fellow CD and become friends.

Imagine that .... While all the other guys are watching the rugby..... we're doing our make up.

stacey.eyes
07-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Probably about 80 to 100, thanks to the meetup group that Steffi mentioned. The group goes out together often, and each time it's a different mix and I always meet new girls.

Jennifer B
07-04-2015, 09:48 PM
No. I'm the only cross dresser in the village. /s

I'm sure that there are others out there, but where I live, to expose yourself as such would be to invite the most rampant, aggressive, violent and misplaced homophobia imaginable. So whilst I'm sure that there are others nearby like me I've yet to meet them. Which is a shame as I'd love to meet a like minded individual and talk shop. That would be wonderful and I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I rather think that anyone else like me, in this region, is just as fearful to raise their head above the parapet.

Can I meet up with a long distance cross dressing buddy? That would be good.

Suzie Petersen
07-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Over the years I have met quite a few other CD'ers and although I havent seen them for several years, 2 of what I consider my bedst friends are transitioned TS.

It took a lot of nerve for me to meet up with people. Especially the first times as it was long before the interweb. The first other person I met was a contact person at a T help line. I had to pick up a phone and call a perfect stranger, that was not easy. We met once, as a kind of screening meeting to make sure I was for real, and then I was invited to attend a meeting. But, I never went.
Later, through a "room" on CompuServe, yeah .. I'm shoving my age here :) I got in touch with 3 other girls. We eventually met and one of them become a real good friend. She is one of the ones I mentioned who transitioned several years later.

Later again I developed a great circle of mostly CD friends and we would get together now and then, sometimes at private homes and sometimes out at a club or restaurants.

I have met many at SCC and quite a few while I was a member of the Vanity Club too.

I have completely dropped out of it all now and I really miss many of these people. It was a special friendship because, contrary to the non-T people I know and have worked with over the years, with the T folks, it was OK to share personal thoughts and feelings, it was OK to be sad or ask for help and we could share some innermost things that I would never tell anyone on the guy side about.
I miss that a lot.

- Suzie

LexiNexi
07-04-2015, 11:53 PM
I wanted to come out to my neighbor tonight but couldn't figure her out. I don't know if she is m to f , trans, or some where in between or just a lesbian. She could be a true XX girl and that would be bad if I assumed she wasn't. She seems nice though.

She had the same pink neck collar on I was wearing right before she knocked on the door.

Suzann3
07-05-2015, 08:18 AM
I do not know what the purpose of meeting another crossdresser would be. Would it be a sexual encounter, a friendly encounter to just chat, or a meet to discuss about crossdressing? Mmmm...What do you all think on this? I cannot deny I have in the past thought of what it would be like to meet up with other crossdressers. But an overwhelming thought would occupy my mind, images of naked male bodies that would repulse me. I dress as Suzanne to relax me and feel good inside, I do not do it because I want to be female. So I suppose a meeting with another or other crossdressers for me would primarily be for chat about crossdressing, as I do here on the forums. Would be interesting if that meeting would take place 'en femme' or not.

Angie G
07-05-2015, 09:01 AM
I had coffee with one of the girls here. Talked for about 1 hr.Other then that no I don't.:hugs:
Angie

vicky_cd99_2
07-05-2015, 09:09 AM
We used to have a group of us that would get together at an apartment that a few girls went in on. We would drink coffee or wine and just chat about the two lives we lead. Those days are gone now. Some of the old group get together at a restaurant to talk but I am not comfortable out in public during the day hours so i pass. I do miss those days.

CONSUELO
07-05-2015, 11:53 AM
I know one cross dresser and we are able to meet once in a while. I also know two people who transitioned and now live full time as female. I knew them both when they were male and regretfully we never connected at that time. I have met with them since but as they live a long way from my place I don't have a chance to see them except rarely. That is sad as we have quite a lot in common that goes beyond cross dressing or transgender issues.

Jennifer H
07-05-2015, 06:53 PM
I had a very good friend who was a crossdresser but I did not know that until he died and his wife found his stash, she came round to our house to talk about it with my wife and I remember listening to them discussing it.

We always got on well together and it is with great regret that we could not talk about our mutual intrest.

Dianne S
07-05-2015, 07:09 PM
I know tons of trans people. However, I met most of them as Dianne at a trans social group.

I do know one guy whom I knew when I was presenting male who subsequently revealed that he's trans. I continue to say "he" because he decided to continue living as a male because transition, he felt, would cause him too much loss.

Edit 2015-07-06: I just remembered that I had a cousin who apparently liked to crossdress. I never saw him do this because he was much older than I was, but my mom and sisters report that he used to like to dress up as a woman and do a sort of comedy routine to amuse his family. I think he really enjoyed crossdressing but used the performance aspect to make it socially acceptable.

krissy
07-05-2015, 08:37 PM
I had an Uncle who was a cross-dresser but he passed away we where getting close then he had to go stomach cancer sure miss him and our talks but i still have all of you all:gh::lovestruck:

Jilmac
07-05-2015, 08:52 PM
I'm not aware of any relatives or co workers who cross dress but I have a very close friend whom I met on this very forum who is my cross dressing buddy.

wanda66
07-05-2015, 09:59 PM
I dont know f any .i think it would be nice to set and talk and share, but thats why iam here