PDA

View Full Version : St. Valentines Day

Pink Satin Sissy
02-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Is it just me or does everyone feel that Valentines Day is the best holiday? I just love all of the lingerie ads that come out and department stores all have the sexiest lingerie on display. This is the time of year that I find is the easiest time to buy lingerie for myself in a store without blushing too much.

pink

Kristina Marie
02-07-2006, 03:28 PM
Same here, other than christmas time for buying. This is the best time to shop for fem things.

Wendy me
02-07-2006, 03:45 PM
any time you go shopping is good . and true this is a def... cd shopping time for shopping chalanged cd's...........

Sheri H
02-07-2006, 04:28 PM
I went shopping for something racey for Valentine's Day at Victoria's Secret today (for my wife, however:( though I can't wait to see her in it:)). Of course, I couldn't help but pick up a pair of lace-top thigh-hi stockings to "go with the outfit" ;) And this time Victoria's real Secret is that the stockings are for ME!!

-Sheri

Aileen
02-07-2006, 05:04 PM
No, I think Halloween is still the best holiday for us.

tara 24-7
02-07-2006, 05:24 PM
i hate vals day myself, all that falce b.s. love your woman all year round and then have to prove it one day a year, naaaa, dont think so,

im out with my s,o and so happy. but i wanted to buy a classic car and did, i havent told her yet, she,ll go mad (ballistic on me) when she finds out,
im just waiting for the fireworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny you can be so honest about your cding, but cant tell about a classic car you just bought, and have to park
the car away from the house, lifes strange i guess????????????????????????

kisses tara, xxxx