PDA

View Full Version : Bounce, Flounce or Pounce?

pamela7
07-05-2015, 05:39 AM
Ok friends, a serious question on a sunny day where I'm wearing the brightest of bright yellow leggings and a purple roman-female-toga-like top ...

Which of the following is most important to you and why?:

1. bouncing along dressed (boob movement being the bounce)
2. flouncing along dressed (tail-wiggling feminine movement and expression being the flounce)
3. pouncing on opportunities to dress, to buy girlie things
4. trouncing - out-dressing everyone else?

For me, it's flouncing, there's something inexpressibly totally CD-feminine for me in this word and way of being.

natalie_cheryl
07-05-2015, 05:51 AM
for me it would have to be a bit of bounce and flounce. i love when i get all dressed up and feeeling sexy. the way the clothes movve and respond to the modifications ive made (breast forms, hip pads, etc) before putting on a tight dress or a maxi dress

Sarah-RT
07-05-2015, 05:51 AM
Flouncing I think for me, it's hard to reproduce the "dragging a wagon" look naturally whereas my forms bounce just fine, which is also nice.

Sarah x

Teresa
07-05-2015, 06:21 AM
Pamela,
Last time I enjoyed bouncing along was walking the dog when wearing a T-shirt with my bra and forms and a flowered skirt !
I do a great deal of pouncing more to dress than shop !
I don't really flounce or trounce at the moment, I'm not sure if I like the idea of trying to out-dress someone, to me it's not a competition !

krissy
07-05-2015, 08:47 PM
I love to bounce and flounce and feel so sexy silk top jiggly bra and thong great feelings

Jilmac
07-05-2015, 09:32 PM
I love the bounce but the flounce runs a very close second.

Wendy me
07-06-2015, 08:45 AM
what no giggle and wiggle????????.......... so not right............

Krisi
07-06-2015, 08:56 AM
None of those are important to me, especially out-dressing everyone else. I would like to master the feminine walk, but in a subtle way, not the way flamboyant gay men do it.