PDA

View Full Version : first trip to my local supermarket in a dress

pamela7
07-05-2015, 08:33 AM
i've been out and about andro (jeggings, ladies T, booties) lots but today was my first outing in BRIGHT colours, dark purple dress-tunic and luminous yellow leggings, so so bright (oh, and bright red nail polish - fingers and toes!).

I was nervous and excited, so my shopping decision-making was not as normal, but no-one seemed to mind nor care, I even had to mix in a crowd to get to the fish counter - no problems (for me, anyway). The checkout girl was lovely, not any reaction at all other than the usual customer interaction.

It was another first cos it was welshgirl letting me out locally where neighbours might see.

So I noticed I made much less eye contact, looked at other people a lot less than normal. Most people are or were so focussed on their thing they did not pay me any attention. Would've been nice to have a companion to feedback if there had been any astonished looks!

xxx Pamela, one happy gurl

Angie G
07-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Glad you vhad a good outing and all went well.:hugs:
Angie

bridget thronton
07-05-2015, 10:10 AM
Glad all went well

tictac43
07-05-2015, 02:33 PM
That's great Pamela :)

yayyy

Michelle_Diane
07-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Glad to hear it went well for you Pamela. I bet you're looking forward to going out dressed again.

I remember my first time out totally dressed.
Many many moons ago before I met my wife I was living alone and it was my Friday night so I was dressed completely en-femme from head to toe as was the course for my weekends. I was cooking my dinner and realised I was missing a vital ingredient I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself do I take all this off or go to the corner shop as I am. So heels, hose, black skirt, lavender blouse wig, makeup and nails done I grabbed my purse and went to the shop. It was an uneventful trip but funny thing is I still remember to this day while walking at a brisk pace all I could think was "Oh God my boobs are bouncing as I walk" not that I was wearing heels or a skirt or wig but that my boobs were bouncing.:o

Jilmac
07-05-2015, 09:22 PM
Pamela, I can understand your elation, I have gone to my supermarket dressed numerous times without incident and it just keeps getting better.

kimdl93
07-06-2015, 05:29 PM
I've bumped into two of my next door neighbors at the grocery. Fortunately, I was already out to them and it proved to be a non event.