PDA

View Full Version : Going commando.

Sandie70
07-06-2015, 02:44 AM
OK, I hope I don't get in trouble with the moderator, but I really am curious about something.

First, however, let me start off with a joke: An American woman was at a party in Scotland and she was talking to a fellow wearing a kilt. Curious, she asked, "If I may be so bold as to ask, but is anything worn underneath your kilt?" Well, the gentleman thought for a second and replied, "Nay, lassie, it's as good as it ever was."

Which leads me to my question: How many of you would go out commando in a dress? And if you did, would you dare to do it in a mini-skirt?

Just curious.

freeindress
07-06-2015, 03:40 AM
I've done it on hot summer days, once in a short dress (hopefully no wind), sometimes with a denim mini skirt under a long flowing dress to cancel any tent pole effect, but would not dare to do it in a mini skirt except at a clothing optional beach.

Teresa
07-06-2015, 03:52 AM
Sandie,
No I wouldn't, I don't mind my male parts and don't wish to lose them but I don't want them on full display when the wind blows ! Besides tucking things away in some nice panties snuggled between suspender straps feels so good ! Catching a brief glimpse of some pretty panties in my denim mini is quiet sexy but catching a glimpse of my meat and veg , No way Jose !!

I like the joke! It reminded me of an incident when I was photographing a wedding , the groom, best man and ushers were all wearing kilts . Two girls sneaked up behind the groom and best man and pointed their cameras up the kilts, the funniest part was seeing the flash go off and light up the inside of their kilts ! I never did get to find out the outcome of that one !

Helen_Highwater
07-06-2015, 04:06 AM
No for the reason I like to be tucked when dressed so I'll go for the next best option and wear a thong. I fact I've got my red lace one on now under a summer sleeveless dress.

Krististeph
07-06-2015, 04:17 AM
Not even on a dare. Whatever vegetables are down there, deserve some support. I just finished a 40 mile ride after not riding for 3 weeks. (Bike) Ouch. They/it gets care, cleaning and cushioning, along with powder and aloe. Besides, how many times have you seen a one year old (zen master) more interested in the packaging than the gift for their first birthday/Christmas present? The packaging/presentation is the key. For me. I love unwrapping (and wrapping, for that matter).

Mom always bought briefs, never knew boxers existed. Honestly. ****ed me up in the army for sure... Mom ? WTF? At least tell me about this? Sheesh. So now days- nothing like a tight panty to tuck ye olde wedding vegetable in tight...

Donnagirl
07-06-2015, 04:50 AM
Under a kilt, yup done it. Under a dress, nope and won't do it!!! Not even at home... Something's are just meant to remain hidden... Willing the suspension of disbelief, not disbelieving my willies suspension (thanks Rowan Atkinson - Blackadder)

pamela7
07-06-2015, 05:07 AM
not under a dress or anything femme, nope, not a chance, for many good reasons!

alwayshave
07-06-2015, 06:51 AM
Well under a kilt, if I went commando I'd have to wear a slip as I don't want wool touching my friend. En femme, I'm trying to present female so I want no bumps. I always wear a foundation garment.

BLUE ORCHID
07-06-2015, 06:54 AM
Hi Sandie, The list time I asked a guy what he wore under his Kilt he said " O' Just a little talc" :devil:.

AnnieMac
07-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Only when Im dressed like Paris Hilton.

Ineke Vashon
07-06-2015, 07:36 AM
No. I don't need an arrow pointing the way. The closest I've seen was when, long time ago, my girlfriend picked me up wearing a tight slinky leather miniskirt. She suggested dinner at a local restaurant, sat in a booth and deliberately slid forward. She was naked as a jaybird underneath. For some reason dinner was rushed. Oh, those wonderful early years:daydreaming:

Ineke

Paula Siemen
07-06-2015, 07:47 AM
Yep! I did it once. I was wearing a long loose skirt. I spent the day shopping at various stores. I don't have too much of a bulge so I didn't show much. I don't recall getting any abnormal looks or stares or feeling like I was making any other kind of a scene. It sure was comfortable. I would do it again given the right opportunity.

rachael.davis
07-06-2015, 07:59 AM
Well under a kilt, if I went commando I'd have to wear a slip as I don't want wool touching my friend. En femme, I'm trying to present female so I want no bumps. I always wear a foundation garment.

a kilt sark (shirt) is quite long, think of it as a full slip

Jorja
07-06-2015, 08:07 AM
What kind of girl do you think I am? It ain't happening!;)

UNDERDRESSER
07-06-2015, 08:11 AM
Only once while out and about. Oddly enough Khrististeph, it was after a 100 mile bike ride. Being able to do without even minimal underwear contact for the 100 mile return drive was a great improvement.

On the subject of kilts, one Scot I work with, said, "Is there anything under the kilt? Then it's a skirt!" He is the only one who seems to have any definite objections to my skirts at work.

Krisi
07-06-2015, 08:11 AM
A woman wouldn't so why would I? When I dress, the first thin I do is tuck and put on my padded panties. Without them, my body screams "dude in a dress". So not only wouldn't I for modesty reasons, the padded [panty is part of the illusion.

joanna4
07-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Some girls do so to hide panty lines under something tight fitting. Given a tight dress or mini skirt then yes. I would do so but I choose to wear a butt enhancer which also has fine lines to hide obvious panty lines.

Jocelyn Quivers
07-06-2015, 09:47 AM
Never, never, never. Even in male mode wearing pants, shorts etc. there is no going commando.

Caden Lane
07-06-2015, 10:30 AM
I'd much rather have visible panty lines than an unsightly bulge.

Ever,
Caden

Pat
07-06-2015, 10:55 AM
I frequently do under maxi skirts or maxi dresses. It just feels great. And I've done it once or twice with miniskirts in a dating situation, but other than walking across a parking lot I wasn't going out in public. I wouldn't feel comfortable commando in a mini at a restaurant or some such place. That said, I do often go out in public with a skirt of any length and just pantyhose on, but I don't think that counts as commando.

Samantha2015
07-06-2015, 11:30 AM
A real GG might get away with going commando in a dress or mini ( i wouldn't mind it at all) :D
But a CD ? Nope.. not me and I wouldn't care to see one either.
That old cold war slogan was "duck & cover" if you see an atomic flash.
Well "tuck & cover" should be the MtF CD War slogan. :D

Not saying there is a war.... just hypothetical.
Peace to all. :)

Stephanie47
07-06-2015, 11:51 AM
Going out en femme is challenging enough without risking indecent (un)exposure. Hanging around the house in a nightie sans panties may feel wonderful, and, I suppose wearing a maxi dress or maxi skirt sans panty may elicit the same stimulating sensations, but, hey, there may be mothers with kids around. In a mini skirt? A tight mini skirt? How would you propose hiding the junk? I don't think it would be considered very "lady like."

5150 Girl
07-06-2015, 11:56 AM
I'd much rather have visible panty lines than an unsightly bulge.

Well said!
Maybe if I was at home all day, and it was a floor length, loose fitting maxi dress....

Cheryl T
07-06-2015, 01:18 PM
NEVER !!
I don't want anything showing in any way no matter what I'm wearing.
It's panties, tucked and secure. You know...out of sight out of mind.

Jennifer0874
07-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Never when dressed in public. I do have some nightgowns that I wear without underwear.

My wife almost always goes commando in pants/shorts. But never in skirts/dresses.

Ceera
07-06-2015, 01:34 PM
In male mode, I've done it a few times in a kilt. My Sporran hid any tell-tale bulge, and besides, a bulge is expected on a male in a kilt.

In female mode, no way! I need to at least wear a gaff thong under my skirt, or there will be an unsightly and very inappropriate bulge in front.

Alice Torn
07-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Would never do it!

Adriana Moretti
07-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Yes...and I have....if my skirt is not too tight and form fitting I will....it just makes things easier for this party girl in more ways than one, but the reality is its alot more comfortable , and makes bathroom visits easy, in the winter I even go with crotchless stockings to make my bathroom trips that much easier...between my usual 8 glasses of water ( and last weekends 8 vodka & grapfriut juices)...easy access is high on my agenda

Patty
07-06-2015, 02:13 PM
In a nightgown at home, sometimes a short skirt but only at home. Never gone out with support.

cheryl reeves
07-06-2015, 03:16 PM
no,for i dont like anything swinging.

Pat
07-06-2015, 04:16 PM
A real GG might get away with going commando in a dress or mini ( i wouldn't mind it at all) :D
But a CD ? Nope.. not me and I wouldn't care to see one either.

I'll say there are physical traits that make it more imperative for some than for others. Unless the dress is sprayed-on tight my modesty is preserved. ;)

OCCarly
07-06-2015, 04:42 PM
What??!? I thought "going commando" meant wearing camouflage pattern undies! Okay, seriously, no, not going to do that. Wearing cute little panties is just too much fun.

Jorja
07-06-2015, 05:54 PM
I do have camouflage panties and black ops panties for when I am out on a special mission. However, if caught, I will sing like a birdie. ;)

Caden Lane
07-06-2015, 07:07 PM
In female mode, no way! I need to at least wear a gaff thong under my skirt, or there will be an unsightly and very inappropriate bulge in front.

Well now you are just bragging!:heehee:

Tracii G
07-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Only have done it in BDU's
If you are hiding or crossing in a creek and come out your underwear will stay wet for a long time and cause chaffing.

Lorileah
07-06-2015, 08:29 PM
I know TGs who have and it is gross and crude, especially when they sit down. Don't need to see your junk

Raychel
07-06-2015, 08:36 PM
I agree with Lorileah. Crude and gross. All junk will stay safely covered and tucked. No matter how I am dressed

Robin414
07-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Eewwww, to quote some negative remarks I occasionally see online 😯 Not for me but my dysphoria makes even seing myself in the mirror after a shower makes me need to yuck..., I mean TUCK 😡