PDA

View Full Version : Going to a club meeting en femme

Vikky
07-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Hi Folks

I am still a DADT dressing in the closet, but often dream of going out fully dressed to a meeting of one of my clubs/charities and wonder what the reaction of other members would be. I wouldn’t do it out of the blue but would give them some notice that I was coming to then next meeting as Vikki and hoped that they accepted me.

I am sure some girls here have been brave enough or determined enough to go to car/motorcycle/model/amdram etc club, or maybe a meeting of a service organisation/charity en femme.

What did the other members reckon on your new appearance, even if temporary?

Vikki

Jorja
07-06-2015, 02:23 PM
If you are not out and do not want your crossdressing to be known, don't do it. Once you are out, you are out. Think long and hard about this.

Sandie70
07-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Vikky, I dream of the same thing and am just a hair from coming out completely about my sexuality and my crossdressing. But as Jorja said, once you're out, you're out. There's no going back.

I have a GG friend who recently came out as bisexual and she lost some friends over that, but I see her now and her life has changed for the better.

But each of us has to weigh the consequences of our actions based on our own situation. Good luck whatever you decide.

Krisi
07-07-2015, 07:07 AM
Jorja posted what I would have posted. Once you are out you can't go back in. And remember, this not only affects you, it affects your family members.

Taylor186
07-07-2015, 09:48 AM
My first outing was to an out-of-town CD/TG support group and that worked great while allowing me to stay, largely, in the closet. I would never go to a regular local club or charity event. I don't want to be out and my presentation would certainly distract from the business being conducted. It would be lose-lose.

Vikky
07-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Hi Folks

No, I wasn't planning on 'outing' myself, its just a dream.

Vikky

reb.femme
07-07-2015, 04:50 PM
Vikky,

Near London? I'm in the south east of said fair city and we have a group that meets in a pub once a month. Good opportunity to stick on your finest and shine.

You can pm me if you want anymore info?

Rebecca (south London's leading CD) :heehee:

Tracii G
07-07-2015, 05:24 PM
You will never know the outcome if you don't do it.
Some here will tell you not to and why but its all up to you.