PDA

View Full Version : So who is counting

Jennifer H
07-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Last night I decided to go through all Jennifers clothes and have a bit of a clearout of things I have not worn for a while or don't fit any more. I got all the boxes out of the loft and discovered some I had forgotten about, I could not believe the amount of stuff I have collected over the years.

27 bras, over 40 pairs of panties, 4 underskirts, 7 wigs, 16 garter/suspender belts, 21 skirts of various lengths and colours, 3 long evening dresses, 5 short evening dresses, over 30 assorted tops, 72 pairs of stockings in black, brown, white infact every colour for every occasion, 23 pairs of shoes, 3 handbags/pocket books, 2 banana boxes full of makeup, 1 breast vacuum system, a small box full of watches, jewelry, etc. 2 hats, a box of accessories including scarves and things. And a box full of toys.

After examining everything and trying most things on I carefully folded everything up and put it back in the loft.

I really do love all my things and the memories they have held for me over the years.

Has anyone else done the same?.

Jennifer. xxx

Erika Lyne
07-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Jennifer,

I did the same thing this Spring. I was finally able to move many of my things to another closet because we couldn't put any clothes away. There were: over 100 tops, all colors and fabrics; over 60 skirts, various lengths and designs; over 40 pairs of shoes; over 30 bras and I went over six months wearing one pair of clean panties a day and not putting them away in the draw after they were laundered to try to eliminate a few pairs...I did manage to throw away 3 pairs. I do lack in wigs and ladies pants: 1 wig and only 3 pairs of pants. Two pairs of jeans but do they count? I wear them in drab.

Hugs,
-E

Kate Simmons
07-06-2015, 06:37 PM
I tended to count all the receipts which was kinda scary. :)

Krisi
07-07-2015, 06:44 AM
I have run out of closet space but a while back I moved skirts that no longer fit to a spare room. I really need to donate them because I'll never wear them again and they just take up room.

BTW: That's the downside of buying a pair of hips but it's worth it to get that female figure. I should have bought the hips first.

pamela7
07-07-2015, 09:56 AM
We just bought an extra 2.2 metres (2.5 yards) of wardrobe space!
I'm not counting yet, but definitely need more: shoes, wigs, cardigans, blouses, skirts.

Laura912
07-07-2015, 10:08 AM
You could use the breast vacuum system to make a veneer press if you like wood working.

Megan Nicole
07-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Wow! And I thought I'd built a nice supply of girl items. Geez! I do need to go through my stuff too. Not a purge, but just get rid of what doesn't fit, or items I never wear. That would make room for more stuff for me too!

Meg

barbie lanai
07-07-2015, 04:13 PM
I just enter the items, color, description, size, price into my spread sheet.

sometimes_miss
07-07-2015, 10:40 PM
I guess I should be happy that there simply is not a lot of girl stuff out in my size. Otherwise, I'd probably have a trunk full of stuff that I dont wear, instead of just part of a closet and some drawers.

BillieJoEllen
07-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Unless something is absolutely worn out I almost never throw anything out. I had to completely purge before going into the service and that was a completely horrendous experience.