PDA

View Full Version : Well look

Sherlyn
02-07-2006, 11:33 PM
,...at me ...I haven't posted over here in a while ...but thought I'd share my outing story ... well since Di visited me last week my ..my attitude about going out has boosted big time ...she never stops assuring me not too worry ..it worked ...tonight with cam in hand I headed back to the store..we both we're at ... I drove there non stop ..lol then parked me car ..with no hesitations went thru the doors ,,,,, clerk lady just smiles at me and I go about looking around ..and figuring where ta put my cam so I did not look silly takin self photo's (imagine me doin that),,ne how ..found a spot snapped a few then looked at tops ..hehe ...on the way out ..lady on way in.. holds door for me I smile she smiles back ,..lol gentlemanly lady ... so thats my story ..lol ..no biggie but it sure was fun...and no smile coz im just too dam serious lol
pic 1 the store
pic 2 what I wore
hmmm poetry ...lol .. the store ..what I wore ..

:bs:

Michelle I
02-07-2006, 11:37 PM
Sherlyn:

Girl if I only looked 1/2 as good as you do all the time, I would never stay in.
You look great.
Melissa

Shelby
02-07-2006, 11:40 PM
you look great, very passable. I can't wait to be able to go shopping enfem someday if I am passable.

AprilMae
02-07-2006, 11:43 PM
Hon, you should have No reservations about going out! You are gorgeous!.

Megan72
02-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Sweety, there is no "passing" for you!! you really look like a gg, and a beautiful one at that.

Gwen
02-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Wow, Sherlyn. I can't imagine that you wouldn't pass. You have such a beautiful face. But it sounds like that didn't matter much to you. It's great just crashing out of your chains... isn't it?

dawnmcdaniels
02-07-2006, 11:56 PM
you have nailed it girl!!

Lisa_M
02-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Wow, u look amazing, u go girl, i wish i looked that good!

Megan72
02-08-2006, 12:50 AM
my god i am soooooo jealous of you. I wish i looked a 1/4 of what you do. You are very blessed.

Lisa_M
02-08-2006, 01:07 AM
Wow, i just wish i looked as sexy, and beautiful!! i mean wow, u go girl!!

Rachel Morley
02-08-2006, 01:18 AM
Hi Sherlyn,

I adore your pics, especially the first one in the store :) You look really really good. Very natural and very pretty! I'm so happy for you, your confidence is very attractive :p

P.S. I'm also so jealous of your hair!

Tiffy
02-08-2006, 05:43 AM
Sherlyn, looking wonderful as always. But you already know how I feel.:thumbsup:

Kisses, April Marie

Tina Dixon
02-08-2006, 05:58 AM
Sherlyn I can't believe know one was looking? I know I would have, you are a hottie, and didn't you buy any thing at the store?

cathy b
02-08-2006, 06:15 AM
you could go any where any time are you sure you are not realy a gg ?
bouble hugs:clap:

cindybarnes
02-08-2006, 06:49 AM
Sheryln,
Congrats on your recent outing with Di !

These latest pics look sooo natural too!

About time to give up your day job ? :) Im sure someone would hire a cute office girl like you in a heartbeat LOL

Cindy

Wendy me
02-08-2006, 06:50 AM
veary cool love the outfit so we can expecte to her more shopping trips???

ok so what did you get at shopping?????

Deidra Cowen
02-08-2006, 07:31 AM
Really proud of you and the way you are pushing out into the world as your femme self. The pictures as usual with you are absolutely stunning. Thats a great pic in the store!

S. Lisa Smith
02-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Like they all said:thumbsup:

Anita Mae GG
02-08-2006, 08:12 AM
You look GREAT. You could go out all the time. As everyone has said, you look like a GG. I wouldn't even think anything if I was standing next to you you look that good. Good for you....now to get me husband to have the confidence to go out.....I keep trying to get him out there...in due time I guess

Shelly Preston
02-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Hi Sherlyn

Looking good as always (its just not fair)

I heard a rumor you only shop at that store because their models get a staff discount ???

TGMarla
02-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Hey, Sherlyn, that's really terrific! You look very natural, too. Like Angel said, confidence is very attractive. It's so cool that you have someone to go do these things with. Me? I'm all alone. Boo hoo! Love the photos. Nice jacket in the store shot, too. This going out places is serious stuff! And I know you rarely post in these sections (our loss there!), but thanks for sharing.

Sophia Rearen
02-08-2006, 08:47 AM
Hi Sherlyn,
I feel like I'm out of the loop. What happened to the shy girl with the great looks who was affraid to get out of the car? Now there's this mature hot woman out shopping enfemme. How could you have beat me to my desire to shop enfemme? I'm slipping. HELP!

Di
02-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Babe as I told you last night....i,m so so proud of you......your confidence is the key.....you already had everything else down to a T...........now you have the confidence....................as always you look stunning.....Love ya babe..........so Happy when my girl is Happy.........

Holly
02-08-2006, 09:20 AM
As always, Sherlyn, you look wonderful. Next time you're in Southern California, we'll go shopping together :hugs:!

KathrynW
02-08-2006, 09:59 AM
You're *very* passable. You have nothing to worry about at all... ;)

Fallen Angel
02-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Well done sherri,Its mind over matter if you have confedance in your self its not as hard as what you think.the more you go out the more you'l feel comfertable with your suroundings.Its a great feeling to find your self out and about.and besides how else can you really break in a pair of new shoes,xxxxx big huggs to you

MsJanessa
02-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Looking good Darling

Sherlyn
02-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Omg ..sooooo awesome all the replies here ...I can just say straight from my soul that y'all are truly thanked :) :hugs: THANK - YOU grrls and GG,s ...Di you know how I feel bout you and your abundance of positivity you put towards me ..she/me :) Im Happy :) ... and to all that asked ...nope never bought anything ...still 1 hurdle in that store ....the clerk well omg does she like too talk I know this coz she always blah blah blahs at the male me when I'm there sooo since my femme voice is still deeper than a bull frog ..and she would surly talk and the fact that I know her drab ..is a prob yet ...however other clerks do work the till ..yet i just happened upon her ...lol

Lindahexi
02-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Sherlyn, I'm late on this one but I had to post to say that you look fabulous! OMG you look so convincing!

Adrianne
02-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Sherlyn wish i had the guts like you do but i would not pass like you do, you look a perfect lady.

Aloha_Dana
02-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Sherlyn, Great job! I'm happy to hear that you were able to overcome your fears. I'm also happy for you that you have such a good friend to help you. You look fabulous, simply awesome!

Aloha,
Dana

Jodi
02-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Sher, You have the look. With the right attitude, you can pull it off anywhere. Remember, you just want to put enough doubt into the observer's mind. Is that or isn't it, but damned she looks good.

Jodi

jenafal123
02-12-2006, 08:55 AM
You do look beautiful
how do you do is .i wish i could do the make up like you
have any good tips
love jena

paulaN
02-12-2006, 10:37 AM
confidence is the key and I think you have found it. you always look great, and by the looks of that pic there is no stopping you now. I am so happy for you. Remember we're all pullen for ya. And by the looks of things we pulled in the right direction.