PDA

View Full Version : Have you accept your true self

tiffanynjcd24
07-13-2015, 10:48 AM
My question is has anyone accepts their trueself?

I know i already accept myself as a mtf crossdresser well genderfluid person. I realize i know that i am beautiful as a boy and as a girl and i wouldnt change a thing. I thought so many ttimes before that i want to transition but i said to myself why force myself to be one gender all the time? I can be both boy and girl.

As far as my love life goes, i am open to date anyone regardless of sexual orientation or gender idenity. More importantly i want to date a crossdresser\genderfluid person like me and or a woman

No matter of the labels, always be yourself

Joansometimes
07-13-2015, 06:08 PM
Like I typed in a different post, I AM ME! I like the me that I am. No matter what others think of me. It took a long time to find that out, because as a young boy I was bullied by both sexes.

Tracii G
07-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Well stated Tiffany.
I am the same way.

Teresa
07-13-2015, 06:33 PM
Tiffanynjcd,
It's taken me much longer to come to fully accepting myself ! I know it's because of doing what is expected of a man and looking back the pressures doing the right thing as a husband, father and now grandfather , I wouldn't change any of that but I now feel it's time to give into the feelings I've tried to bury most of my adult life. My family all know now and accept to a point that I'm a Cder but they haven't seen Teresa in reality !

cheryl reeves
07-13-2015, 07:56 PM
i am me and try to be the best at being me that i can..my family and some of my wifes family has seen cheryl. the first time my mom seen cheryl she didnt recognize me til i spoke.

Kate Simmons
07-13-2015, 08:20 PM
I agree Tiff, I personally like keeping my options open. Sometimes, like presently, O've decided to put my femme self on the shelf for awhile and enjoy the guy side. Works for me.:)

Allisa
07-13-2015, 08:38 PM
Yes I have accepted that I too am gender fluid and a crossdresser, it took 60 yrs. but better late than never. I enjoy my male self and my occupation is proof of that and it lets me release my male persona and mind set, then when I'm home my femme self is free to express itself and comes as natural as my male self.

tiffanynjcd24
07-13-2015, 09:39 PM
It took me a long time to come into terms with. But i am hapy. Its just my family dont really know about tiffany

TrishaTX
07-13-2015, 10:08 PM
Tiffany great post. I am just getting there.I spent my whole life trying to make everyone happy and trying to get attention. I never paid any attention to me or what I wanted. I am felling so much more peace with me...and I am not out to anyone but the wife. strange....but true.

tiffanynjcd24
07-13-2015, 10:24 PM
Oh wow thank you hun. I appericate. I dont know if i want to transition.

Robin414
07-13-2015, 10:33 PM
Wow Tiffany, talk about self understanding and acceptance! I think I'm in the same place and right NOW at least I think gender fluid best describes me. I love your post 😍

beth_myer
07-13-2015, 11:54 PM
I really like 'gender fluid', too. Omnisexual is another term I like. I don't know if I made it up or not. To me it begs the question, what is gender, really? Is it a social construct? Is it just words we use to describe bodies with the appropriate parts? How is gender tied to identity? I find myself still trying to figure out where I fit now that I can accept myself the way I am. I'm 33 and a regular church goer, and as much as my priest might frown upon much of what is discussed here, there is no denying who I really am and how I feel.

tiffanynjcd24
07-14-2015, 12:17 AM
Thank you robin. I realized it after reading ruby rose post (shes now my role model) and i say to myself just be happy with being a boy and a girl

docrobbysherry
07-14-2015, 01:26 AM
I'm not sure, Tiff. As soon as I think I understand myself and come to terms with that? I move on to something else! Like, a brand new phase? :doh:

Of course, I'm only 70. I guess I'll work it all out eventually-----:brolleyes:

joanna4
07-14-2015, 02:46 AM
My acceptance of myself occurred in my earlier dressing days. I accept the labels that confines my identity. I will continue to live this life of mine and grow each day.

Marcelle
07-14-2015, 03:44 AM
Hi Tiffany,

I have recently come to terms with the fact that while TG I am also gender fluid in that some days I identify as a woman and some days as a man. I have been working to slowing integrating this into my private, public and now professional life such that I can now present in whatever gender I choose when needed including at work.

Cheers

Isha

SandraB
07-14-2015, 03:53 AM
I fully accept and like myself for who I am. Despite much self-reflection, however, I couldn't label myself gender wise. I'm somewhere between either end of the spectrum.
While acceptance is most important to me, I'm only interested in the labelling to help with understanding - it is not that important.

Georgina
07-14-2015, 05:08 AM
I have been me for a long time. I am male. I like clothes that women wear but that doesn't stop me being male.

Claire Cook
07-14-2015, 05:17 AM
Hi Tiffany,

Thanks for the thoughtful and honest post and as you can tell there are those of us out there who feel as you do. I'm gender fluid too, present as male or female as the situation (or my whim) dictates. But it's taken me a LOT longer to reach my comfort and self acceptance level than you ... LOL. I'm so glad to hear that you have become so comfortable with yourself.

Hugs,

Claire (originally another Jersey girl)

tiffanynjcd24
07-14-2015, 05:52 AM
Thank you hun. I appreciate clarie. I just felt that i need to be honest with this post. Like ruby rose said in an article that she decided not to go through with grs and she is happy as a genderfluid person being that she can express herself as a boy and as a girl. Also trying to live one gender full time is ok (no disrespect to transgender people) but it is a lot of work

Angela Marie
07-14-2015, 05:57 AM
First I started thinking I was "merely" a crossdresser. After many years I finally accepted that my "crossdressing" was not merely a fetish. I had to look inward and when I did I discarded stereotypical notions of male/female. I always enjoyed the company of women and felt more of an emotional bond with them. Over time you begin to understand and accept your feminine persona. While circumstances, much less age lol, are an obstacle to transition I have found comfort in expressing my female half.

tiffanynjcd24
07-14-2015, 06:02 AM
Wow i would say god bless your heart angela

CarlaWestin
07-14-2015, 06:05 AM
Yes I have accepted that I too am gender fluid and a crossdresser, it took 60 yrs. but better late than never. I enjoy my male self and my occupation is proof of that and it lets me release my male persona and mind set, then when I'm home my femme self is free to express itself and comes as natural as my male self.

I couldn't have written anything any better than this to explain my full self acceptance. Furthermore, I care less and less about anyone else's acceptance of my multi-faceted persona and proclivity. I enjoy full on male behavior as well as female emulation on my own terms.

Krisi
07-14-2015, 06:41 AM
I used to think of myself as a guy who crossdresses. I eventually came to accept that I am a crossdresser. It's a bit like the difference between a guy who plays golf and a golfer.

Tabitha_Lynn
07-14-2015, 07:29 AM
I am comfortable with who I am. I do wish, however, that more of society would so that we could all be 100% ourselves all the time.

tiffanynjcd24
07-14-2015, 11:20 AM
That is great Tabitha. Yes i wish that society should be more accepting