PDA

View Full Version : reminiscing

Allisa
07-13-2015, 04:25 PM
Well once again I find I've got time on my hands and you know what happens when you give a CDer free time. Well into my storage closet and into the trunks that I store my excess(as if there is such a thing)and older clothing(I just can't bear to part with them). There I came across some older styles(shirt dresses, sheathe dresses and so on) that I bought when I was trying to figure out styles to wear that I thought were truly feminine and I could wear and be incognito(little did I know it takes more than clothes).And much to my surprise almost all fit again,some are too big since I was not informed on sizing and bought thru the mail(before I got the the internet and the confidence to buy in person).So today was laundry day and dress up time to test the fit of all. So to all those who want to purge, put things away carefully because what's old is new again. I'm sure I'll post pics at some time now that I'm better at expressing my femme self and the personality will fit the clothes. Funny how I seemed to imitate older women back then and now I'm the older "woman" that wore these styles. Can't wait to wear these clothes out in the daylight like they were meant to be, I might stand out a bit in this jeans and tops world wearing a dress, casual everyday look but still more on the femme side than most out there. Just thought I'd share one small event in a CDer's life.